Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR - Huge Release !!

Umm the T-80s roadwheels squareness isnt our fault smile_o.gif

Somehow the one in FFUR 2006 has no alpha channel anymore on the wheels texture.

It's strange that leaning still isn't working for me.  What's the Shift key assigned to by default function wise?  I've already reassigned my keys, and I currently have my Shift key assigned to "run/move fast," which is what I used in the past, and has always worked for me before.  

Kyle,have you got "DMA lean" or "DMA pistol lean" pbo's in res addon folder or ofp addon folder? If so this could be the cause of your'e problem.

Ahem.

If you are not willing to give credit to our mod, do not use our skins and models in yours. mad_o.gif

For the editor is is possible to make the panel with all the buttons clear, or clearer, and make the text on the buttons standout so you can read them when your trying to make your own missions, can you make it nice and clear like in the video settings?

We love you thunderbird!! keep up the good work, its guys like you that gives this game a good name!!   Thanks to you! notworthy.gif

Ahem.

If you are not willing to give credit to our mod, do not use our skins and models in yours. mad_o.gif

Wow, what a well formulated and thought-out post

Ahem.

If you are not willing to give credit to our mod, do not use our skins and models in yours.  mad_o.gif

Care to elaborate my friend! EDIT= hey you what!

If you look at my signature you might notice I am a member of Farmland Mod, a mod who's units have been used in this pack (FML_civilians.pbo)

A mod which has not been credited by Thunderbird.

Quote[/b] ]If you are not willing to give credit to our mod, do not use our skins and models in yours.

My apologies, but with no offense, I think that this could have been reported in a better way.

->

Quote[/b] ]* To all the other great addon makers. Thank you for all for your hard work and enthusiasm in keeping the OFP community alive and kicking! (please contact us if we forgot to mention you)

smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]For the editor is is possible to make the panel with all the buttons clear, or clearer, and make the text on the buttons standout so you can read them when your trying to make your own missions

'will increase the size of texts.

Regards

TB84

huh.gif

Farmland mod civilians have been used since FFUR 2005 and you yell about it now?

Did you not read this part of the credits?

Quote[/b] ]* To all the other great addon makers. Thank you for all for your hard work and enthusiasm in keeping the OFP community alive and kicking! (please contact us if we forgot to mention you)

Stamping your feet certainly won't make you come accross as a very reasonable person icon_rolleyes.gif

EDIT: LOL TB, great minds think alike biggrin_o.gif

lol,the mission Battlefields is totally unplayable now.

i love the anims though biggrin_o.gif

All right, but in the future I may not be so forgiving

Also, the dials on the skoda replacements don't all work wink_o.gif

(i'm not stamping my feet, I'm tossing a grenade between my hands)

lol,the mission Battlefields is totally unplayable now.

i love the anims though biggrin_o.gif

Hehe, yes played that one a few mins ago too.

The units fire at each other over a really big distance and my textures work well so its hard to even see the russians at this distance when theyre not moving.

At the end the field was full of corpses and i was left tounge2.gif

But there are quite a few missions or just cutscenes that refuse to work correctly anymore.

I get this error whenever entering an MP game huh.gif

MPerror.jpg

I also get an error when game starts about acuWestPilot

I made the change to the ACU config.bin that Benus posted, and now I've returned to the original ACU config, waiting to see if that was behind the message huh.gif

The border you have added also makes the briefing pad too small now. I always have to move it so I can see the extremities of the pad (to access the tabs..Gear, Notes, Group,etc...)

Regratding the mast sight bug reported on the FFUR 2006 Kiowa, I am also experiencing exactlly the same using the BAS Kiowa inside FFUR.

I have tried other helicopters like the Cobra or the Kamov and they worl nice, although the Kamov Gunner sight is a bit strange.

So I guess the issue is something about masts sights.

It is curious however that the FFUR 2005 Kiowa was working nicely, actually it was the best kiowa I have flown in OFP so far and the mast sight have really range as it should be.

I have noticed regarding to gameplay that a Platoon of T-80 have really nothing to do against a platoon of M1 Abrams.

I have tired severla combinations even reinforcing the T-80 with a BMP-3 and in all cases the Russians got wiped out with not a single casualty of the Abrams. Not sure if realistic whistle.gif

Anyway, once againg THANK YOU!!!!!!

for me the CTD's have seemed to of gotten worse they were more scarce with the ACU config but with the BDU config they occur more often.

I did however re install the sky pack with the effects so i beleive this may be the problem.

Im going to experiment more into this to find out the culpret.

I beleive it might be a bad .paa file from the fire effects but im not sure as of yet.

"no entry 'config.bin/cfg markers.soldiers.soldier_marker. I to get this message, and i am playing single player with config which is installed with the mod confused_o.gif

i played FFUR this morning with MP no problems here, are you sure youre using the MP config? i switched over and no problems here

I want to try this 2006 pack but no mirrors dont work, all sites dont have this pack just blank mirrors! Please advise me.

I was creating a personal mix of bdu/acu soldiers when i found an issue with the editable config.

On startup it gives an error messege about no APC class defined in the config. It could be a result of the bin to cpp conversion, but you might want to look into it anyway.

notworthy.gif A MASTERPIECE notworthy.gif

Not a single problem so far, even with Battlefields which is totally playable !!

Impressive work FFUR TEAM wink_o.gif

I agree with most of the previous posts  smile_o.gif

notworthy.gif !!!!!!!  CHOUETTE !!!!!!!  notworthy.gif

Also people remember! As in previous ffur mods if you leave the breifing notebook thing to far to the left when you start a mission or campaign( by breifing notebook thing i mean the notebook you get at the begining of a mission,were you can read mission objectives, veiw gear ect) When you shut the game down,and if you start the game with out the mod you won't be able to access the notebook thing mad_o.gif

Multiplayer stuff...

Can you join just a normal resistance server? Or does it have to be running FFUR2006?

Also, if you can join a normal Resistance server, I get the error:

Bad version something.....

Something like that... can't exactly remember...

anyway,

thanks

I get this error whenever entering an MP game huh.gif

[im]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/Shashman/MPerror.jpg[/img]

The problem you get is related to the mission you are trying to play, and not to the FFUR mod. My guess would be that you are trying to play a DAC mission. Missions based on DAC need the CTI markers as a needed addon.

Get the CTI markers here:

http://cr-ofp.dyndns.org/index.php?view=285