Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR - Huge Release !!

In ofp the rucksacks don't effect the speed you run at so it doesn't matter if u have them or not.

Well from the pictures i remember of the US rucksacks they werent very big looked basically like a normal bag you would have just in camo so i dont think it would affect speed that much may a little but only a little.

Anyway i like these rucksacks ideas sound like a nice feature to the game makes the models look even more different.

You won't see U.S. military rushing into battle with rucksacks in real life. Butpack maybe but not rucks.

Release tonight or Tommorow wooooh! yay.gif

pistols.gif  notworthy.gif wow lets party  notworthy.gif  yay.gif

The funny thing is my motherboard doesnt let my GFX card fan spin lol i tried too gfx cards so i wonder if my PC will blow up lol.. i have a feeling it will crash but new uber parts coming on tuesday

Oh cool... Oh cool... Oh cool...

Today or tomorrow... cool cool cool.

Damn sad_o.gif now i can't sleep tonight...

So i'll go and Play FFUR 2006 v1.0 untill

pistols.gifpistols.gifpistols.gif

cYa later

No more day's. Just a couple of hours. yay.gifgoodnight.gif Can't wait for the FFUR, but I'll have to banghead.gif

Does anyone know if the FFUR team will be updating the rest of the packs to FFUR 2006 v2 standard?

If this release will be popular, logically they might do an upgrade.

I think the desert will probably be the first one, because most of todays conflicts are in the MidEast which is desert for most part. (And people want to play in those conflicts obviosly). But that's just an assumption.

lol.

Ive made a very cool dac mission [Attact and Hold] which will be released when FFUR 2.0 is released. a little present from me too :P xmas_o.gif

If the release is going to be anything as big as when 2006 was released then wouldnt it be sensible to get some mirrors first like send it to ofp.info, ofpc.de and other such sites for some mirrors so we dont all blow up ofp.info's servers again lol rofl.gif

Time comes to close this thread, thank you folks for your great, long and usual support and I hope you had memorable days as well as we have appreciated working on this project.

smile_o.gif

Sincerely, yours

Thunderbird84

Downloaded the pack from ffur.net and didn't get a MP config ?

server gets a texture aspect ratio 16x256 once you start it?

anyone having this problem?

I have GOTY edition, patched to the latest patch; and am using FFUR Woodland 1985 with the default campaigns that came with the game.

In the Flashpoint 1985 Campaign "Air Superiority" Mission, I get the following error message when the mission briefing comes up:

"Cannot Load Mission, Missing Addons: hfr_ah64"

Apologies if this has been addressed, but I didn't feel like searching through 300! (!!!!wink_o.gif pages.

I don't know if this is a problem with FFUR but and I don't know if it has already been addressed but when using the SMAW Launcher on BMP's it has almost no effect. I fired two SMAW missiles on a BMP under FFUR and it was just a little damaged, it could still drive around. Anybody experienced this too and does anybody know a fix?

wonder why tb closed it, 2.5 coming extreamly soon like?

Just came back to the game after 4 months of being gone, I had FFUR 2006 original installed.

Everything looks great, apprently previous random crashes have been resolved and mg emplacements dont cause gunners to sit hafl way in the ground. These were really my only qualms with the original.

Problem, Im very much missing the original viewpoint that was up close and personal, my character in game now looks quite 'blocky' as the fov has been increased, and the appearance seems more like an overhead strategy type. Also Im missing the original lighting effects that used to be there, odd too that with the new nordic island (high res) installed the graphic quality seems less than before. Would have been nice to have seen a patch for the original version, theres actually alot more than just these Im missing (game intro's, etc) from the original.

I had seen a link on a locked topic for a new config script that returned the FOV to original FFUR settings, but its broken, would anyone be willing to provide a link to that by chance, Id really appreciate it, as Ive been working for months on a mission that ive begun to poke around with again, and its just not seemingly as visually pleasing.

Lastly, not complaining, I really appreciate all that the FFUR team has done(my one and only mod), just trying to sort out what the best approach is for 'my' preferences.