Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR - Huge Release !!

So is anyone going to update the desert FFUR? just curious, i am kind of obsessed with desert mods, used to be on the OPGWC team b4 it bombed goodnight.gif

Also, had some problems awhile back when trying to install the ffur desert mod, right after installing as told some of the files would "pop out" of the folder and onto my desktop. Dont know how else to describe it. I would then have to completely reinstall OFP. quite annoying. anyone else have a problem like that? I'm dl'ing the exe file from this thread to see if it works any better..

Hi,

Quote[/b] ]Saw the FURR 2006 video on OFP.info...some pretty cool stuff.

Not the right one, that's another video that has been done with the old FFUR 2005. the FFUR 2006 movie will be published at the same time than the patch.

Quote[/b] ]So is anyone going to update the desert FFUR?

As previously stated, actually we are completely focused on the FFUR 2006 and can't provide any information about the rest of packs.

Anyway, the patch would hopefully be released within the next incoming days, stay tuned.

smile_o.gif

Regards

Thunderbird84

I didnt turn on Flashpoint for 2 weeks now because i am waiting for the patch.I think the result will be pistols.gifrofl.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Anyway, the patch would hopefully be released within the next incoming days, stay tuned.

notworthy.gif cant wait.

Love your work tb and everyone involved in making ffur great.

Keep it up. Then have yourself a well earned rest after the release.

Glad to see you are taking the time to get everything right and are not being pressured into a quick release. Your hard work is much appreciated. thumbs-up.gif

Can't way TB smile_o.gif

I think this one will hit me hard even more then the others tounge2.gif

Wow a couple of days can't wait. I will be checking these forums and OFP.info everyday to make sure I don't miss the release. Thanks For the News TB. And another question why are you releasing the video on the same day as the release, it makes no sense.

Im glad ive finished school for ever.. those a-levels were hard when just playing ofp all the time tounge2.gif glad i passed biggrin_o.gif

now i can just wait wait wait and create my campaign as i go tounge2.gif

I just saw the latest FFUR 2006 pack video, and I havent got FFUR so I was wondering anywhere I could get that blackhawk? wink_o.gif

I just saw the latest FFUR 2006 pack video, and I havent got FFUR so I was wondering anywhere I could get that blackhawk? wink_o.gif

While you are at it you should just get all there addons.. best heli's out there atm that i know of.. smile_o.gif

Not the right one, that's another video that has been done with the old FFUR 2005. the FFUR 2006 movie will be published at the same time than the patch.

Figured that after watching a few minutes of it. I just like it when people make media of a great MOD showing the potential of it. Keep up the good work you and your team have done.

I just saw the latest FFUR 2006 pack video, and I havent got FFUR so I was wondering anywhere I could get that blackhawk?  wink_o.gif

The blackhawk is CSLAs isn't it? Not sure if it's a standalone addon, but it's definatly in the CSLA2 mod smile_o.gif

CSLA2

Also is our surprise a working Commanders .50! No,just wishing

I think Thunderbird releasing the ArmA demo would be more likely than that happening whistle.gifrofl.gif

Might be time to release this new FFUR patch, so that we don't get fully depressed whistle.gif

Is the RHS hind inculeed in this patch or it will be in the next one ?

any updates/pics/videos.. lol but im going to start making a mission pack + my campaign with FFUR.. so i have to ask with the patch make small things change in missions or??

Its just i might have to put everything on hold untill the patch? xmas_o.gif

so in the mean time.. keep up the gd work looking forward inlove.gif

Is the RHS hind inculeed in this patch or it will be in the next one ?

I believe Thunder said that will be the next patch, from what I understand, the scripts have yet to be finalized.

Does anyone know what file in FFUR is responsible for the AI?

So... is CTD error fixed for SkyPack or should we avoid it? Our team is moving back to OFP (with FFUR2006) this Thursday night and hopefully we'll have a good time smile_o.gif

So far we have:

- FFUR 2006 (509mb)

- FFUR_isl_high_nordic.rar

we need anything else?

yup, the PATCH!!!

don't do anything, just wait for that patch, just as i'm not playing ofp till it will be released smile_o.gif

and it will be released ASAP, wait a bit more and you will see how surprising it is  wink_o.gif

Is there anyone got FFUR2006 in a .RAR-file on a webserver

that i can download it... just need it one time only for me...

Because i have a Linux-Server and wan't to start server with

FFUR and i can't upload it with my connection... takes to long...

Maybe someone can help me... I'll download it on the Server...

THX BlackBurn