Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR - Huge Release !!

Why bother? Not only is there no need for it, If thunderbird integrated them it would just make it imcompatible with other DKM/CoC artilery mods. If you want DKM just download it  wink_o.gif

Oh k, just was an idea smile_o.gif because the paladin looks so great smile_o.gif

I much love the new effect TB. Looking well, can't wait for the release.

This was probaly asked before but who's T-90 are you using in the new patch

theres only one isnt there? ICP's one?

I much love the new effect TB. Looking well, can't wait for the release.

This was probaly asked before but who's T-90 are you using in the new patch

theres only one isnt there? ICP's one?

There's also Sigma-6's.

And RHS' as of yet unreleased one (although we had RHS T-80 in FFUR before the actual pack was released, though I can confirm that ORCS T-90 is being used)

Just tripped over this FFUR thread yesterday and decided to download it and get OFP installed back on the PC at the weekend. I need something a lot more challenging than BF2 to fill the gap until Armed Assault!!

Does anyone have any screenshots of the various campaigns? I couldn't find many images on the main FFUR site.

Actually, you promised release patch in the end of this month... where is it?

Actually, you promised release patch in the end of this month... where is it?

Actually who owns you anything here? smile_o.gif

Afaik its done and just gets the final touches and well maybe one more replaced unit...

Actually he saiod he will try to finish it by the end of the month . .

dunno who actually did that video but it looked like FFUR to me. Especially the explosions.

You can't rush greatness guys. The patch will be released just wait until it ready. I am also dying for the patch but moaning isn't going to help you any.

@ Ch_123: Thanks for that man.

Dont start spamming...everytime a release is close it turns into a total spam fest.

I know it's almost ready but only TB can say when its coming out.

Yep, those video are likely to be done with FFUR2006. Btw, addition of CoC units/scripts within FFUR2006 would be great wink_o.gif

Just Downloaded FFUR Hi-Res Island Pack. On the shortcut screen I've added" -nosplash -nomap -mod=FFUR"

This has effectively removed the splash screen, then I get "The Countdown Begins..." followed by a loading bar, Then "Wait a minute" which then goes to regular OPF.

I renamed the folder to just "FFUR" because I wasn't sure what the "xxxx" would be.

So far haven't had any luck, do I need a FFUR core program before I install the Island packs?

Little help? banghead.gif

Well, to install the Island pack alone, you need to overwrite the .wrp files in the "Worlds" folder (remember to back the originals up).

do I need a FFUR core program before I install the Island packs?

Little help? banghead.gif

You don't need the FFUR core program to use the islands. The needed addons are included in the download file.

Yep, I put the 4 WRP files in 'World' folder (overwriting), and sent the 2 PBO files to Res/Add-ons, set target in shortcut, but still no luck. Any other ideas? Do I need to overwrite any 'terrain files'? Should I see a FFUR Icon anywhere? Do the new Islands have new names? help.gif

The "new islands" are not new. They are the old ones, just with higher resolution trees and nature. So just compare the old Everon with the new and you should be able to see a difference. They are not listed as extra islands, so you are just able to play the normal version or the FFUR-version of the islands by overwriting the files in the "worlds"-folder.