Sign in to follow this  
Jinef

Zeus Gaming Nights

I can only agree with Xawery, very good game tonight.

Missed the first co-op though since my game froze up a few times and i had to restart my computer.

In the end there, we also had a great demonstration of the skill and knowledge that Soviet special forces use in handling explosives..

Haha, yes, that was classic.

Me: "Ok, we're going to backtrack a bit, find an opening in the fence, flank south and-"

*BOOOOOOOM*

Me (posthumously): "What the hell was that?!"

Dethleffs (idem): "Sorry, sorry, wrong button!"

rofl.gif

yeah, im not really used to my new config sad_o.gif But it was a great evening, really enjoyed playing ofp again after so many years!

Quote[/b] ]Please try to connect with teamspeak and just a quick reminder rambo's will be shot in the face and kicked from the server

Hahaha ... Nice joke there Cibit .... wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I feel obliged to say that tonight's games were an absolute success. Great cooperation and coordination, on top of a very friendly atmosphere. This is the friendliest bunch of strangest I've ever had the pleasure of encountering.

OFP is 5 yrs old now, but this types of missions, in this type of an environment truly show that the game is far from dead. If you haven't tried it yet, do it now!

Thanks a lot Celery, it is these sort of reviews that really make it worth running an OFP community and keeping this game going (In my eyes anyway). Hope to see you on the server in the future.

(I do play ya know, I am just in between permanent accomodation atm)

Darling you need to get sorted out I need you for my latest batch of A&D missions.

Plus a lot of new people think you don't actually exist and your posts are made by the gremlin xmas_o.gif

Gaming night 20.00 onwards on teh Zeus Addon server

Don't be late smile_o.gif

Ok, I made a new mission for WGL. It's a 35 player coop called Operation Hanky Panky (on Freya). It's just your normal platoon coop but I've added some extra effects to enhance the realism (I hope):

1) Everyone except the CO can only see their own squad marker.

2) Outside his command vehicle, the CO can only see his own marker. If het enters the command vehicle he can see all markers.

3) No medics, wounded soldiers will have to be airlifted to the nearest medic tents.

The only shitty thing about the mission is that you get an error in the top of the window during the intro. As far as I know doesn't it have any effect.

Hahaha, yeah, great games yesterday chaps! I really like your coop Kaka, although it was a shame that towards the end, the game degenerated into a TK fest... But that's not the fault of the mission. We had some great CQB inside the first town, and running into that VDV patrol in the woods was quite tense smile_o.gif

Blue Quartz was also great fun - a change in tactics on OPFOR side actually tipped the scales in favour of the Soviets. I especially enjoyed my final moments as the last man standing on BLUFOR, hehehe...

"Oops, I'm hit. No matter, I'm in cover now; just let me apply these bandages..."

*BOOOOM*

Seems I should have been on the look out for abandoned satchels with a timer smile_o.gif

theres some "funky shit" keeps happening in cibits blue quartz mission

i get killed and respawn but the game no longer responded to my mouse or keyboard...

someone put their nightvision on and it killed them...

hazmatt becoming invinsible...

should rename it "the twilight zone "

Quote[/b] ]Another nice little image:

The zeus server atracts some ugly folks!! :-)

maybe thats why I feel at home there

hazmatt becoming invinsible...

Hazmatt didn't become invisible. The 733t H4x0R turned on his God mode. I remember putting a magazine of SVD rounds in his head, after that I drove him over with a BRMD a couple of times. No effect, so I got and RPK and fired a magazine in his body again, after which hazmatt shot me in the face. notworthy.gif

ruck bombardment maybe biggrin_o.gif

it looks like the rucks are following the path of the helicopter...maybe a latency issue?

Quote[/b] ]it looks like the rucks are following the path of the helicopter...maybe a latency issue?

Yeah, i think it´s something like that. Looks strange though..

Oh, that? It's a feature - it helps the crash investigators figure out what happened. whistle.gif

(Fixed)

The chopper went down and killed the passengers. When the dead body removal script runs there are rucks left in their place which has been a bug for as long as I can remember from my WGLCTI afternoons with Bedlam icon_rolleyes.gif

TWhen the dead body removal script runs there are rucks left in their place which has been a bug for as long as I can remember from my WGLCTI afternoons with Bedlam icon_rolleyes.gif
Oh, I wasn't aware of that. (Improved, *fingers crossed*)

Are you going to start using Unified Artillery 1.1 in the @zcommon folder now?

Btw, i wont be joining the game on thursday or saturday, i´ll be out of town then..