Sign in to follow this  
Jinef

Zeus Gaming Nights

Thx Cibit, Turkmenbashi,

I will look you guys up if and when I get a comp that will run Arma properly; I'm surprised my 2.2 AMD (which compares to a 3.2 Pentium) with 1Gig PC3200 and GForce4 5700LE 256Meg 8xAGP wont run it properly.

How you guys liking Arma?

You think it a big improvement to OFP?

In the mean time, If there are people playing OFP regularly (for same reasons I just expressed), or want to, please let me know.

Hi Hardcore

The Zeus community are working with 6th sense to create a Mod for Arma, the name is ESP "Esprit de Corps" . So no-one is doing much with OFP anymore.

Will this mod be the WGL version for ArmA?

The Zeus community has after a TS meeting last week decided to dedicate the new server to OFP exclusivly.

The reason for this is due to the poor performance of ARMA and the current bugs.

Expect the official opening of the new Zeus gaming nights sometimes during the next weeks.

Oh no, does this mean we're gonna see a whole buncha banana's in sychronized gyration ?  crazy_o.gif

yay.gif   yay.gif   yay.gif   yay.gif   yay.gif

I guess I better get your install together. Lookin forward to it. Glad it worked out that way.

Quote[/b] ]The Zeus community has after a TS meeting last week decided to dedicate the new server to OFP exclusivly.

The reason for this is due to the poor performance of ARMA and the current bugs.

Expect the official opening of the new Zeus gaming nights sometimes during the next weeks.

Edited by og.. on <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>April 01</span> 2007,20:29

og is just being a bastard, we haven't and won't revert back to OFP I'm afraid sad_o.gif

Well, that's Og for you... how he manages to keep a zero Warning Level with that humongous signature of his, we'll never know...

Hmm... What's this? "report this post to moderator"..? Retaliation time tounge2.gif

lol guys. You make it all worthwhile thumbs-up.gif

Do people know about the resurgence of Zeus gaming nights?

It is on a Thursday night and although we have limited missions ATM it is a lot of fun thumbs-up.gif

A browse through our Forums should give you any info you need-TS etc

http://ofp-zeus.com/nuke/index.php

welcome.gif

Do people know about the resurgence of Zeus gaming nights?

Nope. Thanks for noticing, though. Boring Thursdays no more! crazy_o.gif

So... what's the server address (wrong one on the page unless the server is down or OFPWatch fails to detect it) and which mod is featured ATM?

Hopefully you get missions back... I think I still have "few" so if you need something... contact me on MSN.

thumbs-up.gif

Is that true? That would be great.

Is it ArmA or Ofp, which mods are used?

I'll flesh this out a little.

We've started ArmA gaming, Thursdays. Details here.

It's not quite 'official' yet however anyone is welcome to come along - we're just getting Zeus warmed up and into Armed Assault gaming.

As ever, any questions post on the forums linked above or visit #arma-zeus on Quakenet.

Doh,

sorry for raising any false hopes whistle.gif

as is so eloquently put above it is Vanilla Arma played and not OFP

BlackScorpy I would be happy to host some small scale co-ops or co-operative CTI's if you grab me on MSN pistols.gif