Sign in to follow this  
Laser

LSR US Helicopter Pilots 1.00

If your going to keep the same original bis model then I wouldn't bother,Franze/Nodunit and MPIV (but mostly the first two) seem to have everything covered,if I were you I'd finish the rest of my stuff or start something completely new.

LOL, no they don't and no I won't use a BIS model (btw, MPIV is modified BIS), and besides I just can't stand the scripting on the franze/nodunit release (no offense, the model is good). I was working with Marco on his but it looks like I will need a new model.

So why not set aside your past differences and team up with them to an extent?

They are welcome to join me if they want (I doubt they will) but at the moment Colonel Klink has agreed to try his hand at modeling one for me.  biggrin_o.gif

they are by no means switching people to the US army, & people are allowed to carry whatever sidearm they wish, P226, although under a different name, is as common a sidearm, & is actually issued like the beretta. either way, nice pilots laser.

I got two word: Replacement pack biggrin_o.gif

I would love to see this in a replacement pack since I find the original pilots a bit boring for todays quality.

Great addon, looking forward to use them later. thumbs-up.gif  notworthy.gif

Y2K3 7.3 will have it.

and i belive thunderbird posted he plans on using them too

Laser I love the addon pack great work, it works well with FKs recent ch53 good work dude. . . . also I was thinking are US chopper pilots looking more and more like imperial storm trooper crewmen of star wars tounge2.gif

either way great work I was wondering are you going to accomindate these weapons into the US weapon pack you released

Nice job its a great addon. But theres bugs. M16A4 fires in auto instead of burst and uses the M4A1 receiver skin. Also the US Army doesn't use the M16A4 and US Navy pilots don't use the Sig P-226 (only Navy Seals do). I also suggest that you put the nvg's and visor together like BAS heli pilots, add the ability to raise/lower the monocle for attack heli pilots, add USAF heli pilots, and add a MP5 for SOAR.

@Konstantin:

Actually Navy aviators are issued the P226 in just about every community if not all of them now. My last two deployments I was issued P226s.

Downloading now...

Laser I love the addon pack great work, it works well with FKs recent ch53 good work dude. . . . also I was thinking are US chopper pilots looking more and more like imperial storm trooper crewmen of star wars  tounge2.gif

either way great work I was wondering are you going to accomindate these weapons into the US weapon pack you released

the ones that fire the laser on teh death star? lol yea i agree

Quote[/b] ]add the ability to raise/lower the monocle for attack heli pilots

the option is already there crazy_o.gif it doesnt work when your in the helo thou due to ofp game engine limitation.

Was a little skeptic when I saw the beta images but I see much has changed,I must say these are unbelievable,excellent job Laser!

well theses came out better than exspected, a few litle things, I found wrong like the incorect vests and kinda stil hunting for basic helo pilot for the army wearing nomex AH-4 and bail out vest. Cammchee crews was another ya missed but I'll forgive you.. This was a lot of work and ya did a good job on em enough I deleated the units I was working on for the apachee pack.

Great addon, Laser! (bez somneniya, neveroyatno polezny addon v OFP).

Interesting, addonmakers will use them for their US heli-packs, or not? I hope, they will =)

Thanks alot for this high quality addon, its a pleasure to have further Laser addons ingame smile_o.gif

Laser you are a twinkle in my eye. Another beautiful addon as per usual. Within minutes of downloading it was added to my personal modified config file. Now the choppers look amazing with these pilots. What next eh?

notworthy.gif

Jon

I dont play my VBS1 anymore as so many excellent addons are coming out! Keep it up you guys.

Laser, you're really skillful in addon making, thank you! Every released stuff from you is always amazing.

Just what was needed. I got tired of using the BAS soars pilots for every helicopter. I can't wait to get home from work to download. I very nice looking addon. notworthy.gif

WOW laser, you rule!!! Maybe a US fighterpilot packs aswell? notworthy.gif

i was just about to mention that a bit more suttelly but hey can you

WOW laser, you rule!!! Maybe a US fighterpilot packs aswell? notworthy.gif

Found these

Pilots

A bit old and not the best looking addon IMHO, working though. But we're talking about (possible) Laser's pilots. If they're even near this quality, woot.

notworthy.gif

But, Laser shall decide.

Downloading now...

(it's a try for new signature)....excuse me!

But I'm downloading really! I love LSR addons! notworthy.gif