Sign in to follow this  
Munk

Generic Middle Eastern Rebels 1.2

Could you try and get hold of him for me to make sure its alright or pass on an email so I can do it. It's an offer I'd like to take up but I'd still like permission from the bloke who made them.

Well obviously if they've got thier face covered they wont have them. A few civie models will remain beard fresh aswell.

Cheers thumbs-up.gif

Im currently editing it a bit as I dont think the full beard go well the models.

Had a quick play last night, here you can see the original and my quick edit jobby.

Original

beardo_01.JPG

Edit

beardo_02.JPG

Ok you are free the use the beard model and textures Ebud said no problem he also suggested to improve the beard model to make it fit better wink_o.gif

edit but I see you allready done that thumbs-up.gif

Great work!

They are Opfor in my upcoming campaing wink_o.gif

thumbs-up.gif

Aye sorry mate, Ive been doing training sessions all night. Sent the over now.

That would mean making new faces as the current ones wouldnt fit the head.

Whats the score Honcho?

I would say keep the heads, the arabic face textures are worth the old heads wink_o.gif

score? I would say 100 points for the GMER, with some beards you can score even more tounge2.gif

EDIT: Good job, I like it very much so far thumbs-up.gif

Beard7.jpg

While playing a bit with these new units, I tried combining them with the latest ECP (1.085). The units do not seem to take on any of the ECP effects here, there's no blood splatter, no timed grenades, firing effects etc. Any ideas on how to get this fixed?

While playing a bit with these new units, I tried combining them with the latest ECP (1.085). The units do not seem to take on any of the ECP effects here, there's no blood splatter, no timed grenades, firing effects etc. Any ideas on how to get this fixed?

A normal BIS soldier (or vehicle) is needed in the misson to initialise ECP. Try this: start your mission editing by placing a civilian man somewhere. If you don't want a civvie, use any other standard BIS soldier somewhere. Just make sure he or she is placed first in the mission.

Then move onto placing whatever GMER and other units you want and try playing. ECP effects should now be active on the rebels too.

A normal BIS soldier (or vehicle) is needed in the misson to initialise ECP. Try this: start your mission editing by placing a civilian man somewhere. If you don't want a civvie, use any other standard BIS soldier somewhere. Just make sure he or she is placed first in the mission.

Then move onto placing whatever GMER and other units you want and try playing. ECP effects should now be active on the rebels too.

Allright it works now, thanks for the help!

Just group em with a east guy and set the east guy too zero in the presence bar. Make sure the East guy is the group leader there, and there you go smile_o.gif

I find that way annoying, if your playing res, even friendly to no one, they dont show up as red and your AI dont engage them and they dont engage you untill your about 5 feet away. lol