Sign in to follow this  
mattxr

Stargate Mod Released

Hmmm, the thing is theyve changed the rail guns from Blue to a particular nasty colour of yellow sad_o.gif. Well need a vote, blue or yellow, to see wht the community think. Its 1:20am here at the moment. Ill take a look into the prommie after me exams are finished or when i have free study time and see what i can come out with wink_o.gif

Dammit boy your quick on those posts wow_o.gif. I do prefer blue to the yellow, its the Deadalus ive seen fire those. I will try to get a model of the Prometheus up...pictures are gonna be easy to find.

i got it so it emails me when there is a new post. but i ahve only ever seen promethius fire missles i dont recall it fireing rail guns

Hmmm, the thing is theyve changed the rail guns from Blue to a particular nasty colour of yellow sad_o.gif. Well need a vote, blue or yellow, to see wht the community think.  Its 1:20am here at the moment.  Ill take a look into the prommie after me exams are finished or when i have free study time and see what i can come out with wink_o.gif

Why not just allow it to fire both? different ammo types?

Hey there, we didn't make the Vampire scripts, they were made by General Barron, also, blue is a much more nicer colour for the railguns wink_o.gif

i like that idea but waht would be the different ammo types?

ok sorry guys thought it was the farmland people

i like that idea but waht would be the different ammo types?

ok sorry guys thought it was the farmland people

AP and HE?

Hmmm...Ive been told in a recent episode where they have to destroy a satelite that it uses the yellow textures for rail guns, andybody be able to get pictures of that?

Hmmm...Ive been told in a recent episode where they have to destroy a satelite that it uses the yellow textures for rail guns, andybody be able to get pictures of that?

they don't use rail guns in that episode only missiles, honestly i've never seen the Prometheus use rail guns.

yay thought i was right they have never used rail guns on the prometheus and looking at screen caps of the thon episode they arnt in that ehter

CRIONYK & johnwilso007 don't hotlink images greater than 100kb please.

I'm getting tired of having to repeatedly complain about people ignoring forum rules in this thread, if it's not over sized images or quoted images it's oversized avatars or signatures, why is this thread over all others so prone to posters breaking forum rules? If it continues the thread will have to close for a while so people can read the forum rules.

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/forum_rules/01

Then please keep the following suggestion in mind:

why not ban the specific users for a few days instead of locking down the ENTIRE thread for EVERYone else who do not violate the rules?

After all, this is the only thread about the Stargate Mod where all its developers and supporters meet, please don't take that away, it would severly hurt the development of Stargate Mod and its addons.

Id have to agree on this point, Shutting down this thread entirely would hurt the mod badly...for the users who are posting pictures that are too large, would just putting links to them hurt?

Yup, i think banning temporarily is the best solution too.

here are some screens of the prometheus' railguns

screen1

screen2

screen3

these are yellow. but i prefer blue too smile_o.gif

(as far as i know, the Prometheus, Daedalus, Odyssey  and F302 railguns are yellow, and only the ground based ones are blue)

new idea , we want a stargate ofp mod wed site ! whit forum , picture and all stargate addons

smile_o.gif  wink_o.gif

perhaps on  

notworthy.giffreewebs ?

freewebs sucks whistle.gif

Lmao, does it have Railguns or not? In the scematics it says their laser batteries...