Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR Incoming HUGE RELEASE !!!

So we will have to delete our current FFUR folder?

I know it's a regularly asked question (I apologise) but I just want to clarify, that and also I stuck a ton of pointless addons in the FFUR/Addons dir by accident (don't ask me how crazy_o.gif )

Can't wait untill full release! yay.gif

FFUR Winter Pack v5.0 first Screens :

FFUR_winter_area_1.JPG

FFUR_winter_air_1.JPG

ffurwinterair28vh.jpg

FFUR_winter_air_3.JPG

ffurwinterbattle17ny.jpg

Thanks again to our national Parvus for these awesome screens

Best Regards

Thunderbird84

wow!

Wonderful pic!

Next week I will get my new computer, so I'll be happy to play the FFuR stuff with the new machine.

Keep it up!

yay.gif

FFUR was always my favorite but now that the winter and desert packs are included this shite is even beter i could imagine.

Great job thunderbird and all the FFUR team!

Looks amazing... Just one thing I notice about those winter screens: The non-evergreen trees still have their leaves, they just have snow on them... I know it is too late to change that, and it's only minor, but in case you do release a patch or something, that is something you may wish to fix if it isn't too much trouble smile_o.gif

Thanks for the great work!

the other topic is locked until the links have been refreshed with updated versions since there was some bug in it i think

also there also doing a patch so you have no need to reinstall the installer

also any more pics on winter ?

Mr RandomNumbers is right, it's locked while TB prepares the release of the desert pack (Which he said he'd release next tounge2.gif), and the patch for the woodland pack

*is bored and is going to play more of the Single missions with FFUR Woodland tounge2.gif*

- Ben

News from the front :

-FFUR 1985 (woodland) is now only 360 [Mb] because we have removed islands for several reasons (missing intro/ Lag for some people / AI not so accurate than before , especially while driving) , now everything do work perfectly , we have also fixed the bugs you reported (BMP and Ural...) ones.

-I'm really sorry because I have precipated a bit the release but believe me , incoming themes absolutely won't disappoint you wink_o.gif

But we will do an extra FFUR Woodland Island Pack (WARNING : It will overwrite BIS stuff -> the best way to implement islands avoiding weird errors) this pack will intended to high comps only.

-FFUR 1985 Desert and Winter are totally finished.

-FFUR 2005 is in progress .

As promised , Here are some pics of the winter 1985 incomming pack

Huge thanks to Parvus for these awesome screens :

FFUR_winter_air_5.JPG

FFUR_winter_air_6.JPG

FFUR_winter_area_2.JPG

FFUR_winter_battle_2.JPG

FFUR_winter_area_10.JPG

Best Regards

Thunderbird84

so those high resolution islands arent in teh pack anymore?! aww man they look so pretty. but yeah i did notice some weird shit going on with the AI. oh and another think on the silenced .45 pistol the iron sights are WAY off i aim at a russians head, fire and the bullet hits the wall 10ft above him. i have to aim at his feet to him. hope thats fiixed too

oh well looks like im going to have to try and delete FFUR woodland of the CD and copy the new version on it

oh well by the way looking good biggrin_o.gif

Oh thats great I don't like lime world so much will it be the old islands? or remakes of them?

STGN

Oh well, I guess you "gotta do what you gotta do." I'll be waiting for the High-Res Woodland pack because I really liked the new islands.

The Desert and Snow versions should more than make up for it though... I hope biggrin_o.gif

the one in FFUR should be a re textured BIS M16 from CSLA

i think anyway i remember seeing something like that

TB (obviously) will be able to give a better guide, but...

Open the ffur/bin/Editble Configs/config.cpp file in notepad

Find the line...

Riffle : M16 {

(Look for M16 is probobaly better idea)

Edit the model="...." line to the path to Lasers M16 (Basicly /PBO_name/modelFileName)

Then, download CPPToBin from www.ofp.info

Run this on the config.cpp

Make a copy of your config.bin (In ffur/bin), move the config.bin you made out of config.cpp (Using CPPToBin) to the same place as the original config.bin, and thats it smile_o.gif

- Ben

Hi all ,

Great explanations DBR_ONIX , that's right , just follow this way then everything would work perfectly to replace CSLA M16 by Laser's one smile_o.gif

FFUR Desert and Winter packs will have their own islands though

Hey buds

, do ya have some nice addons you wanna see in FFUR 2005 instead of BIS ones (-> It'd be Best if they are realistic and authentic to the wanted era) .

Example : USSR sniper -> RHS Spetznatz Sniper wink_o.gif

Regards

Thunderbird84

Well I hope you replace the Jeep, noone ever replaces that and it looks like crap

Someone would need to make a jeep first off course whistle.gif

IIRC noone made a new MUTT yet confused_o.gif