Sign in to follow this  
rainbow

New screens

all resistence gave us was a new island and campaign.

Seems I have a different version of Resistance to you wink_o.gif

all resistence gave us was a new island and campaign.

Seems I have a different version of Resistance to you wink_o.gif

Why? huh.gif  Resistance Addon add new campaing and island (Nogova) so? huh.gif

Ah...this "resistence"...jeeez...i see tounge2.gif...misprint wink_o.gif

New campaign, new island, new weapons, new units, new vehicles, new weapon classes, new vehicle classes, new multiplayer, new island features, what else am I forgetting? smile_o.gif

Why would you want new pics of a 3 year old expansion? You crazy chap wink_o.gif

You forgot about new HERO and icon to OFP biggrin_o.gif

Viktor Troska biggrin_o.gif

Don't forget the ability to drop weapons and ammo, it was obnoxious before when you had to find a dead guy so you could trade guns with him. Also it added pistols, and lots of scripting features. Resistance improved so much that it basically made it Flashpoint 2 in my opinion. Armed assault is Flashpoint 3 if you ask me.

New campaign, new island, new weapons, new units, new vehicles, new weapon classes, new vehicle classes, new multiplayer, new island features, what else am I forgetting? smile_o.gif

New graphics options such has scalable terrain detail and view distance smile_o.gif .

Guest Ti0n3r

...And the ability to put weapons to vehicles ingame, new sounds for the AK's and the M16. New faces. Loads of things actually. But Arms (ArmA) will be even better than Resistance. That's obvious.

@Placebo

You know when BIS he began  creating/project ArmA ? huh.gifwink_o.gif

Why would you want new pics of a 3 year old expansion? You crazy chap wink_o.gif

well it would help people to buy the ArmAss,

publicity is good for selling stuff.. so new pics could help, chap

\edit: i never played ofp in my life so i need pics. rofl.gif

So which is it?

It seems to me you're either spamming or trolling, or both?

\\edit: and thats not spamming if i wanna spamm i would reply it and not edit, chap wink_o.gif

bravo 6 , you look like you dont like  arma (even if you did'nt tried it), hope they dont sell a copy to you , ill buy them all just to keep you from having one nener.gif  Ok bis no arma for bravo6?

(Marek) : roger!    no copy for bravo6 and a million and a half to your house at 18203..dr ..street  Qc          lol

...And the ability to put weapons to vehicles ingame, new sounds for the AK's and the M16. New faces. Loads of things actually. But Arms (ArmA) will be even better than Resistance. That's obvious.

Somehow the new M16/AK and reload sounds were worse imho, i remember the old reload sound was nicer and the ak sounded less like a toy sad_o.gif .

Well I'm not complaining that BIS is remaking OFP again. Just look at BF2, they are creating an expansion to implent a nightvision.

Guest Ti0n3r

Not really a screen from Armed Assault, but here you can see the enhanced textures. I think it's looking very good.

2005-07-22_18-06-05-78.JPG

Taken inside a house in Montignac

Is it multitexturing on buildings?  smile_o.gif

and bumpmapping wink_o.gif

The resistance quality textures would have been good enough for me, its the lighting and the shiny surfaces that really impress me, if they achieved improved performance while increasing texture detail, overall poly count, lighting and fixed the clipping/colision/shaky problems im more than satisfied with what ARAS may turn out to be biggrin_o.gif .

Quote[/b] ]1. I have seein that animation in video version.

Which video ? There is only an OFP X-Box video as far as I know.

Quote[/b] ]3. Lightning is unrealistic i havent seen anybody shining like a silver on sun.

I do think that the lighting does indeed look realistic. Just check the casted shadows on objects.

Quote[/b] ]2.Those tanks are old OFP1 BIS tanks and alsou those buildings.

We haven´t seen much already, have we ?  huh.gif

To turn down a product only because of some WIP screens is not very accurate and a lot of tumbling in the dark.

I´m sure BIS will give us a product they can be proud of and we will love it.

Just wait a bit until some real preview material is shown and then fix your opinion.

I hope so but i dont want to buy game if its only a effect update... Thats what iam talking about. I think that maybe bis dont have much money or they are loosing popular. Thats why they are giving us old ofp with only one new island, jeep from VBS (non american), and all old OFP island with new trees and textures. Thats what iam afraid of. WE WILL GET OLD OFP WITH NEW MODELS AND EFFECTS THATS IT!!!

Hi, names bl00k. I'm what you call a fan of OFP. I'm from the United States. I bought the UK version of the game when it came out, then the US version, then Gold Ed. Then Resistence... you get the point.

I have a lot of games that I don't neccessarily "own" as well. I know that is frowned upon, but I do make a sincere effort to support good games that I love and play. OFP is one such game.

If BIS came out with Operation Flashpoint: Help Fund OFP2 Edition!!!!  Game includes: The exact same game you loved before! The same old missions you've already done! Graphics that pale in comparison to today's games, but you don't care cuz this game is teh cat's pajamas!

Guess who would be first in line and calling all his friends? These guys are right, you can't please all the people all the time. Maybe this isn't for you. That's cool, just don't harass the great guys that have made me and my friends happy with some of the BEST gaming memories I've ever had.

Personally I couldn't be more pleased with the update. GAME ON!

^^

Looks like it, i just hope they improve the head gear, the scarf and cowboy hat seem a bit...strange confused_o.gif .