Sign in to follow this  
Blackblood

UK Desert(ed) troops or BLEED

The rankmarks are removed. Just the selection name remains.

Will not be in any update since i've officially stopped fiddling with this. But yeah - one more - one final update. And then: Rigor Mortis. Release? Tomorrow night.

And after that i'm afraid you're gonna have to take your queries to UKF's office, peeps.

*IMPORTANT* They will not be able to answer questions regardin usage of the current version however. *IMPORTANT*

Jinx or no jinx. Final release tomorrow. Tomorrow means anytime (GMT) between 00:01 july 19--23:59 july 20

Some additional goggles from the config.cpp

SAS:

Quote[/b] ]this animate [{goggles}, 1];this setobjecttexture [9,{\BLB_UK\legpock.paa}];this setobjecttexture [10,{\BLB_UK\goggles_lens.paa}];

SAS Demo:

Quote[/b] ]{_x animate [{goggles}, 1]} foreach units group this; "_x setobjecttexture [6,{\BLB_UK\Legpock.paa}]" foreach units group this;"_x setobjecttexture [7,{\BLB_UK\goggles_lens.paa}]" forEach units group this;

SAS Medic:

Quote[/b] ]{_x animate [{goggles}, 1]} foreach units group this; "_x setobjecttexture [10,{\BLB_UK\legpock.paa}]" foreach units group this;"_x setobjecttexture [11,{\BLB_UK\goggles_lens.paa}]" forEach units group this;

SAS 3

Quote[/b] ]{_x animate [{goggles}, 1]} foreach units group this; "_x setobjecttexture [7,{\BLB_UK\sh22yel.paa}]" foreach units group this;

One question though, on the SAS Demo, (not the random sas), the patrol pack is not visible. I'm rather unfamiliar with Config.cpp's, but is there something I can change easily to make it visible? It can be placed and exploded, it just doesn't show on the guys pack.

Some additional goggles from the config.cpp

SAS:

Quote[/b] ]this animate [{goggles}, 1];this setobjecttexture [9,{\BLB_UK\legpock.paa}];this setobjecttexture [10,{\BLB_UK\goggles_lens.paa}];

SAS Demo:

Quote[/b] ]{_x animate [{goggles}, 1]} foreach units group this; "_x setobjecttexture [6,{\BLB_UK\Legpock.paa}]" foreach units group this;"_x setobjecttexture [7,{\BLB_UK\goggles_lens.paa}]" forEach units group this;

SAS Medic:

Quote[/b] ]{_x animate [{goggles}, 1]} foreach units group this; "_x setobjecttexture [10,{\BLB_UK\legpock.paa}]" foreach units group this;"_x setobjecttexture [11,{\BLB_UK\goggles_lens.paa}]" forEach units group this;

SAS 3

Quote[/b] ]{_x animate [{goggles}, 1]} foreach units group this; "_x setobjecttexture [7,{\BLB_UK\sh22yel.paa}]" foreach units group this;

One question though, on the SAS Demo, (not the random sas), the patrol pack is not visible. I'm rather unfamiliar with Config.cpp's, but is there something I can change easily to make it visible? It can be placed and exploded, it just doesn't show on the guys pack.

Thanx, mountain. Will add that to the "bleedMe".

I tried the "SAS demo". This guy's a regular Tommy Cooper. The fix will be included in 1.0c. No fancy stuff. Off to sha...I mean spend some time w the girlfriend goodnight.gif and catch up on ol' english grammar... icon_rolleyes.gif

You tell me...

I have the coop mission "Desert ambush 1-8" for MP with my boys but that's just a matter of replacing guys so...

As long as we are talking about codes. Is there a way to force Patrol packs and Bergens to appear on the random SAS or on anyone else?

The bergens make a great sand bag to hide behind on desert terrain.

The bergens make a great sand bag to hide behind on desert terrain.

Hah. Finally someone got it...

This is it:

_SAS   (only posesses the patrolpack)

_SAS 2 (only posesses the bergen)

The gamelogics and variables "BLB_pack" will be implemented in 1.0c.

_SAS comes from model: BLB_DSAS.p3d (only patrolpacks)

if BLB_pack is true, you'll get your patrolpack.

_SAS 2 comes from model: BLB_DSAS2.p3d (only bergens)

if BLB_pack is true, you'll get your bergen/pstrolpack.

Gotta go, 00.20 Stockholm time. Boss is gonna have my head on a plate.  xmas_o.gif

Oh, man, just really regretable you guy would leave ... whistle.gif

One more question, whether your goggles could be put on helmet instead of on face of the Briton??

1.0c FINAL or THIS CORPSE IS STILL MOVING - RELEASE

Fixed: Better ECP compatability

Fixed: Forehead cutting thru beret when smiling/moving eyebrows (!?)

Fixed: Lenses had no cfgtexturetomaterial (on Goggles units, NOT shades/oakley units)

Fixed: A readable ReadMe + updated CODES.jpg

Fixed: "SAS demo" proved to be a wizard. Hidden patrolpack now back on back (Thanx, Mountain)

Fixed: Various config stuff...

Added: A few more group setups

Added: A forgotten lowpoly soldier "UK Para (LP)" & "UK RMC (LP)"

Added: Gamelogic "RANDOM UNITS-Bushhat (Player)". Global variable: "BLB_gimmeboonie" (true/false)

Added: Gamelogic "BACKPACK UNITS-Backpacks ON (bergen & ppack units)". Global variable: "BLB_pack" (true/false)

Added: Units ending up with a bergen/patrolpack gets an option to drop it on ground

Added: "SAS DPM" moved to vehicleclass "BLB - Men (SAS) and renamed to "W SAS DPM etc"

Added: "SAS DPM" now has a Shemagh version aswell

..and no classnames were harmed (changed) during the making of 1.0c.

As always there could be issues with this release. If there is, anyone's free to fix the config and upload it.

nudpmshit2.jpg

xmas_o.gif CHECK THE FIRST PAGE FOR DOWNLOADS  xmas_o.gif

link dont work

Yes it does (for me anyway).

To download, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and choose the "FREE" download option. Scroll down once again to the very bottom and the link shows up.

*EDIT* It seems some of you are having problems with the d/l. Could be something to do with your internet settings or router...beats me. Gonna try and fix some mirrors.

One more question, whether your goggles could be put on helmet instead of on face of the Briton??

Sorry,mate. Not in this life anyway.

ya it works now for me wink_o.gif but did the ammo belt like the back part of the belt for stuff did it get smaller huh.gif Like the units belt for the RMC DPM units and others did u make the belt around them smaller.

ya it works now for me wink_o.gif but did the ammo belt like the back part of the belt for stuff did it get smaller huh.gif Like the units belt for the RMC DPM units and others did u make the belt around them smaller.

No. The only thing i can think of is the lowpoly versions and the SAS in full DPM (woodland). They don't have gasmaskpouches but it's not the same models as the RMC DPM or the rest.

Nothing has been changed in that area.

You want to email it to me again? I'll sort you out with a decent mirror wink_o.gif

Edit: Mirror from RAAB

...seems i can never put this **** to sleep. A typo found in "\BLB_UK\SCRIPTS\b4.sqs" effecting some units and generating an error message. banghead.gif

Open up the PBO and exchange that script with this

To download, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and choose the "FREE" download option. Scroll down once again to the very bottom and the link shows up.

Sorry for the trouble. Looks like i'm gonna have to stick around a while longer (how the hell)!? *frantic giggle*  help.gif

i realy love them (although they are carying the old bis guns instead of better made weapons)

i am missing one little thing on the Woodland guys (i havt realy checked on the desert sas) its the ability to hide a dead body i would like to see that on these guys they whould then make excelent Spec/black ops men

well im of to bed now goodnight.gif

i am missing one little thing on the Woodland guys (i havt realy checked on the desert sas) its the ability to hide a dead body  i would like to see that on these guys they whould then make excelent Spec/black ops men

The blunders are lining up. Another one for the record.

Just noticed some wounded textures are not properly defined thruout the LOD ladder. Another one.

I wonder how long i can keep this up before:

A) People hunt me down for being a pain.

B) UKF hunt me down for not really letting go.

C) I turn into 'the Machinist'.

On a sidenote: I have two days off...looks like it's gonna be a letter 'D' after all. Pray it's the last.

rofl.gif How many times have i said my adieus and byes and still kept returning? *falls asleep inside comfy straitjacket*

So, if I understand this correctly there is no way to set if the soldiers are to wear the shemagh on their head, as a scarf, wether or not they are wearing the radio hedset, and so on?