Sign in to follow this  
Animated

OFP2 Unit/Weapons List

Where exactly did you find BTR-90 on those screenshots?

Here, here and here. There are others but the vehicle is most easily identified in these screenshots.

Ah there is a Unimog, British Lynx chopper, and tents. :P

Oh and a Desert Looking Island/Map. (not sure if they still have islands..)

Ah there is a Unimog, British Lynx chopper, and tents. :P

The helicopter is definitely not a Lynx, it's a variant of the UH-1 Huey, but nobody seems to be sure exactly which variant it is. Could you also point out where the Unimog is?

Also, I think the "truck" in this screenshot is actually two MTVRs parked together.

The Chopper looks like an modified Bell UH1N

The front face looks exactly like a huey uh1 but the upper rotor safer and the turbines look not like uh1 models!

Latest modification I know is the 412 which has 2 turbines and 4 blades right, but the turbines are connected with the tail and not distanted so much and it has no rotor safer.

The rotor safer makes it looking like a lynx but it isn't.

I don't know if this is a real model or out of phantasy.

Where exactly did you find BTR-90 on those screenshots?

Here, here and here. There are others but the vehicle is most easily identified in these screenshots.

As I mentioned before in another thread - that is not BTR-90! smile_o.gif

But the exaust look very diferent, anyone ever saw a versio like that? rock.gif .

I think those are just exhaust dampeners to reduce the chopper's Infra-Red signature, they're probably not always fitted. We only fit them to our Lynx fleet over here when we're in a warzone, along with AN/ALQ-144 countermeasures.

The Huey is a UH-1Y (this have been stated befor in the tread btw  wink_o.gif  ), the new 4 bladed version of of this old Marine workhorse. It have the same engines as the new AH-1Z.

Ah nice to know. I searched on other bell sites but didn't find that nice thing! Thx for ya info.

can anyone see a minigun in any of the choppers?? because it doesnt look like well be able to shoot from within choppers :-(

V22 Osprey  smile_o.gif

EDIT: Sorry, just noticed the previous post about it tounge_o.gif

And about no guns in choppers, I don't think we've seen enough of the game to judge that yet. wink_o.gif

can anyone see a minigun in any of the choppers?? because it doesnt look like well be able to shoot from within choppers :-(

I haven't seen hand grenades or extra mags being carried by soldiers, what have you done BIS, plz implement hand grenades and reloadable weapons!! :-(

But the exaust look very diferent, anyone ever saw a versio like that? rock.gif .

When looking through SimHQ's Forums I found this post

Quote[/b] ]OH MY GOODNESS! A Yankee WITH turned exhaust! That was fast! We just recently turned the exhaust on the Zulu!

--------------------

Semper Fly, Moving Mud With Targets In My HUD

Penguin Shot (793) and Bowling Champ (204)

My System Specs: Found Here

If yer flyin' Jane's F/A18, SFP1 or Wov stop by Our Squadron Web Page

And if yer flyin' Pacific Fighters, stop by here!

Sounds like someone whos in the know, or possibly even works on the AH-1Z/UH-1Y update program so it sounds like a recent change, these choppers are still being developed.

I think:

Armored Vehicles:

M3A3 Bradley CFV

M1126 Stryker ICV

Avenger

M1A2 Abrams MBT

M109A6 Paladin

M270 MLRS

M6 Linebacker

BMP3

BTR-90 APC

MT-LB

T-90 MBT

T-80U

2S19 MSTA

TOS-1 MRL

2S6M Tunguska

Aircraft:

AH-1Z Cobra

AH-64D Apache Longbow

RAH-66 Comanche

UH-1Y Huey

HH-60G Pavehawk

V-22 Hosprey

A-10 Thunderbolt II

F/A-18 Hornet

Mi-35 Hind E

Mi-28N Havoc

Ka-52 Hokum B

Ka-32 Helix

Ka-60 Kasatka

Mi-26 Halo

SU-39 FROGFOOT

SU-37 Flanker

Hey I was wondering if the game has Ironsight like that of call of duty. the ironsight enables you to aim like you would in real life, so is this feature available in this new game..btw, who are the enemies in single players?