Sign in to follow this  
raedor

RHS releases: GRU, SOBR, RFMI, GAZ66, Weapon Pack

has someone fixed the readme? biggrin_o.gif ...no I'm serious, somehow I'm too stupid to find out which ammunation is used for 2-3 weapons  sad_o.gif  tounge_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

I made a bug report in which a few mags are mentioned:

Maybe you are looking for these?

Quote[/b] ]14. wrong ammo requirements in  readme file:

RHS_RPK74, RHS_RPK74PSO1V needs RHS_45rd_545MG_Mag

JAM2- ammo requirements also wrong

15. wrong ammo requirements in  readme file:

RHS_AKS74, RHS_AK74_Folded, RHS_AKS74GP25, RHS_AKS74PSO1 needs RHS_30rd_545_Mag

16. wrong ammo requirements in  readme file:

RHS_AKS74PBS3; RHS_AKS74PSO1PBS3, RHS_AKS74PSO1PBS3GP25, RHS_AKS74PSO1PBS2GP25 needs 30rd_545_SDMag

yup, ak/s-74 don't use 7,62 mm. bullets, only 5,45 mm.

heh, i'm also strated work on spetsnaz or gru mission smile_o.gif

but making custume weapons, i realized, that with this, first release, i can't do real specnaz squad equipment, aks-74 don't work with pso1, both with pso1 and pbs2/3, both with gp25 and pso1 and pbs2/3...

so for mgman i used icp_pkm, for rgpman - icprpg18, because icprpg26 rocket takes 4 item places, but i want to add 2 rockets and 4 5,45 mm mags(RHS RPG-22 is defenetely too big!!! - but it would be good to use this...)

oh, RHS, you guys need to add some face camo, or do like gru recon grenadier, with face covered by command menu...

Things like rescaling weaps and face cammo for soldiers are already done and will be in the update

Will the update fix the bug where I place a group (ex. a RFMI-squad), click on the officer, and the unit selection list rolls up to a GRU teamleader? It's not such a huge problem... But, still makes editing a little tedious tounge_o.gif

Great job RHS! I'm really in love with these units, and the weapons aswell. It's lovely to see talented people like you, still in the community and giving all that you can give to improve Operation Flashpoint. You have my most sincere thanks, I admire you lads/ladies! smile_o.gif

now there will be two separate versions: one with, one w/o jam compability.

the RFMI JAM/NoJAM is done, most weap bugs fixed, weap JAM version done. i'm working now on SOBR & GRU JAM versions. maybe we'll add a VOG25(P) grenade vest. smile_o.gif

very good news on the seperate packs, thank you for that, and could you add the VOG25(P) grenade vest, i am a sucker for those nades tounge_o.gif

Great news Raedor,

Have you decided to remove MAAM compatibility? I think it makes sense to remove it, because MAAM will not be developed any more, only JAM wink_o.gif

Cheers mate,

CH

Great news Raedor,

Have you decided to remove MAAM compatibility? I think it makes sense to remove it, because MAAM will not be developed any more, only JAM wink_o.gif

Cheers mate,

CH

i know. wink_o.gif maam is removed. btw, i found a jam bug. see jam 3 forums tounge_o.gif

Btw, about MAAM...

Basicly it was a leftover from development, the guy who made all the AKs and RPK had no time to do much on the weaps but back then he had the plan to make them MAAM and JAM compatible cause back then it seemed like it would be a new standard in future, so we quickly tried to make something from what we had and didnt remove the remains of that.

only some minor things need to be fixed. JAM compability done, 10x VOG-25 (P) grenade pouches added. smile_o.gif

just to keep you guys informed.

It is not a bad idea to make weapons JAM compatible, as JAM is a very lot used (at least for the HD weapons , capable of simulating untrained units and making longer firefights).

For MAAM, the only problem is that it is now obsolete, as it continues in the JAM3 project.

If JAM3 does not break the JAM2 compatibility and allow any missions and addons made with JAM2 to be played with JAM3 without any problem, for the future it could be interesting to make a JAM3 compatibility.

JAM3 tries to be 100% backward compatible, the developers think about every value (if old mission are still playable) before they change it.

as already said, maam removed & jam version will be an optional d/l.

did one of you have a bug in the wepaon pack, which is not listed here? please report asap smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ] *added PKM inventory pic

*added APS SD inventory pic

*added PKM Magazine inventory pic

*added RPG-22 Launcher inventory pic

*added RPG-22 rocket inventory pic

*added PKM optics

*changed SVD's magazine name to 10rd 7.62x54 Magazine

*changed PKM's magazine name to 100rd 7.62x54 Magazine

*changed config name of the 10rd 12.7mm Magazine to RHS_5RD_127Mag (the old name RHS_10_127Mag is still working)

*corrected speed and range of SD bullets

*added new SVD sound

*added VOG grenade sounds

*added RPG reload, launch and explosion sounds

*added RPGLauncher as magazine to RHS_RPG7 and RHS_RPG7V

*fixed PKM sounds (louder)

*deleted all MAAM magazine names

*made a JAM and a NoJAM version

*fixed RPG7V's textures

*fixed SVD's scope (muzzleflash)

*fixed PSO1 scopes (muzzleflash)

*fixed OSV-96's scope (muzzleflash)

*added VOG25 & VOG25P 10x pouches

*resized OSV-96

*removed some wrong LODs on different models

*removed old texture paths

yes, the silenced AK with scope... what the GRU recon guys have. The is a muzelflash shown in optics view when fireing despite the fact that its supressed. Also AK sounds can be a little louder, oh and that PK recoil is just killing me, maybe modifying the PK recoil a little bit wouldn't be a bad idea. On the AK's with optics, also check to make sure that the rounds land where the sight shows they should. On a couple of the ones I tested the rounds would land way above the center... Or zero point of the optic. Make the AK sound as loud as the RPK or similar... Other than that and the bugs mentioned... I don't see anything else, cept that this is one kick-ass addon team.... Please don't let BIS corrupt you biggrin_o.gif

I downloaded this a few days ago but haven't posted yet. This addon has great potential. I can't wait for the patch. Thanks RHS!

thank u guys so much

now we got elite vs elite

delta vs gru

Not sure if this has anything to do with:

*deleted all MAAM magazine names

But this is my error:

No entry 'Config BIS 1.91 + New Moves.bin/CfgWeapons.MAAM_E545_30mag'.

JAM3 tries to be 100% backward compatible, the developers think about every value (if old mission are still playable) before they change it.

as already said, maam removed & jam version will be an optional d/l.

jam 3 are jsut new sounds and improved and etc ammo values

their not changing any classnames just adding new ones for new ammo

Quote[/b] ]yes, the silenced AK with scope... what the GRU recon guys have. The is a muzelflash shown in optics view when fireing despite the fact that its supressed

fixed as well.

Quote[/b] ]a. On the AK's with optics, also check to make sure that the rounds land where the sight shows they should. On a couple of the ones I tested the rounds would land way above the center... Or zero point of the optic.
Quote[/b] ]*corrected speed and range of SD bullets

Not sure if it's been mentioned but here goes; the motorized troop have a Spetsnaz team leader instead of a motorized officer in charge.

This is a very nice pack and its good to see you guys are determined to improve it and squash as many bugs as you can. smile_o.gif

yes, the silenced AK with scope... what the GRU recon guys have. The is a muzelflash shown in optics view when fireing despite the fact that its supressed. Also AK sounds can be a little louder, oh and that PK recoil is just killing me, maybe modifying the PK recoil a little bit wouldn't be a bad idea. On the AK's with optics, also check to make sure that the rounds land where the sight shows they should. On a couple of the ones I tested the rounds would land way above the center... Or zero point of the optic. Make the AK sound as loud as the RPK or similar... Other than that and the bugs mentioned... I don't see anything else, cept that this is one kick-ass addon team.... Please don't let BIS corrupt you biggrin_o.gif

should be fixed, as soul assassin said:

*corrected speed and range of SD bullets

*fixed SVD's scope (muzzleflash)

*fixed PSO1 scopes (muzzleflash) <<< that's the one of our SD's

*fixed OSV-96's scope (muzzleflash)

we'll think about the PKM's recoil and dispersion, but i can't promise that we'll change it.

i can make the sounds louder, yes.

@Swatdog: this should be fixed now, as we don't use MAAM anymore.

@Jotte: the group has the correct leader, but as soon as you select the leader to make him player, his unit name switches. i did not yet figure out why... sad_o.gif

thx @all for reporting.