Sign in to follow this  
raedor

RHS releases: GRU, SOBR, RFMI, GAZ66, Weapon Pack

we got enough testers... only if someone of you plays ofp on win98 he can send me a pm.

So does this mean an upgrade will be available soon?? biggrin_o.gif

soon, yes. biggrin_o.gif but this means, at least here (RHS), sometimes about a year wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]sometimes about a year

ha ah ah aha ha ha thats not funny

lmao

Well I'm glad to hear it.

In the paraell RHS universe, "imminent" means "within the season," and "soon" means "You'll have a beard to your knees by the time we get it done." tounge_o.gif

That said, I'm finding fewer and fewer bugs each time I go through this. So we're... let's call it 'imminent.'

next version is on the way. some minor fixes.

Nice, can't wait. I'm sick of having that error on start up! crazy_o.gifsmile_o.gif

In reality, which pattern is more common? The VSR or the Flora?

I know that the Russian military generally gets quite a mish-mash of camo patterns in service at once, but I'm just curious which is most common today. Most of the pictures I've seen from the Chechyn wars over the past few years show guys in VSR (as well as a bunch of patterns that I don't know the name of.) Flora seems much more rare, but I don't know if that's really true.

VSR is older than Flora, Flora is basicly what is issued at the moment. My set of VSR bdu's is from 1994 to give you a rough feeling about time, so during the first chechen war VSR would be the more common, no idea when flora was introduced but iirc it's something of the last few years. VSR is quite rare on the collectors market , while flora is more widely available. Offcourse, I don't know if this says anything about what the actual Russian army has in it's stocks.. wink_o.gif

Hmm..GRU...can make Metal Gear Flashpoint missions  biggrin_o.gif

Anyways, these are awsome add-ons. I'm just wondering, which GRU or other guy as both the hood and the face mask on? Can't seem to find him.

Also, can someone tell me what roles GRU and RFMI often play in combat? I mean, SOBR looks like an urban task force, but I'm not sure about any of them.

Nice, can't wait. I'm sick of having that error on start up! crazy_o.gifsmile_o.gif

we're still having some probs. if you can get me a good pkm sound we'd have one less. wink_o.gif

Also, can someone tell me what roles GRU and RFMI often play in combat? I mean, SOBR looks like an urban task force, but I'm not sure about any of them.

GRU units fit very good into stealth missions, recon behind enemy lines, searching for a enemy base and wipe it out, kill or capture VIPs, enemy commanders etc... and so on

A GRU operator should be able to operate almost every weapons and vehicles he can find on the battlefield.

The motorized infantry is a fast infantry force that can strike harder than normal infantry and is bit better equipped.

They would fit well to scenarios where you quickly try to break trough enemy lines with lots of units etc.

we're still having some probs. if you can get me a good pkm sound we'd have one less. wink_o.gif

if the sound is similar to the one of a kord ( rock.gif )

try the videos at the bottom of this page.

if the sound is similar to the one of a kord ( rock.gif )

try the videos at the bottom of this page.

thx for the link. but the pkm only has 7.62mm, so the bang will not be that impressive wink_o.gif

I have a question about the RPG7V launcher in the weap pack. You see, when I replaced the original BIS RPG launcher model with RHS's rpg7v launcher, and I take it out as the player, about to shoot at a tank or something, I can see the rocket on the front of the weapon. But whenever I see another player next to me take out his RPG7 I do not see a rocket loaded onto his weapon and when he fires the rocket still comes out of the weapon, even though the rocket is not visible on the weapon.

is this a problem with the RHS rpg or do I have to put something into the config file that will fix this ?

i did not see this bug yet, but i'll check it. our update is being worked on smile_o.gif

I also always have the AI guys with rockets loaded, they start with empty ones but as soon as they once taken the rpg and aimed with it ( like they often do ) it should show a rocket loaded all the time.

Quote[/b] ]I also always have the AI guys with rockets loaded, they start with empty ones but as soon as they once taken the rpg and aimed with it ( like they often do ) it should show a rocket loaded all the time.

Yeah but, I mean for a player, not an AI. And during multiplayer this happened.

when the new patch gets released will old missions made still work okay? tounge_o.gif

have you made anything to the uber sight of the pkm and the super recoils of the ak weapons smile_o.gif

btw the new star wars movie was very good action in! tounge_o.gif