Sign in to follow this  
StealthTiger

Sigma-6's 1965 GMC fleetside pickup truck

the only toyota technical available by lt damadge is very nice, but its to "clean", this is what a car looks like in africa, being the "wrong" brand doesnt bother me, i will use it untill i find a "dirty" toyota technical  smile_o.gif

Then why not retexture those old Toyota Hillux which is most common car in Africa? I m sure there are great texturers who would love to retexture it biggrin_o.gif

i secound that!

and, if possible, could we see the gloriest Top Gear version?? biggrin_o.gif

This is an outstanding addon with one of the best texturing jobs I have seen thusfar in OFP.

I also really like the fact that unlike most other OFP car addons, this one cannot accelerate like a Ferrari. It adds to the realism alot.

Are you planning to add any more mounting positions in future versions? I'm picturing one or two additional cargo slots in the bed, maybe using the same type sitting animation as those on the BTR-70 or 80? Just a thought..

Looking forward to the Ford and International!!

I'm planning a pack, incidentally. Don't know when it will be done. It will also include an International Cargo Truck (2/12 ton) and a school bus. The pickup *will* have a version with a machine gun in the bed. smile_o.gif  There will also probably be an old ford pickup too.

You better include a VW bug in that pack or else I'll hire some shark like lawyers.

The american pickup's was used in many countries in Africa, In the Spanish magazane "Mercenarios espańoles en el Congo" (spanish Mercenaries in the Congo), writer Vicente Talon, Editorial defensa nş47, Marzo 1997.

Have fotos of pickups with the mercenaries and the simbas Rebels.

But it's true, it's more frequënt find the Old Toyota, Land Rover, and Older Jeep.

(Please Made one with a MG)

I already made a more dirtier version of the old Toyota Hilux technical using LoBo mods textures without the egyptian markings ofcourse and it looks little bit better.

Its however only for my use since I really did nothing, only took Lt Damages model and Lobo mods textures and edited them a bit. wink_o.gif

Pictures

Hilux-1.jpg

Hilux-2.jpg

Hilux-3.jpg

Hilux-4.jpg

Sigmas truck however would be perfect with an old rusty DshK in the back. biggrin_o.gif

Usefull addon this, a nice terrorist car, civie mobile or Delta getaway car.

It's not a "terrorist" car.

it's what we used to go drink beers in back in high school. crazy_o.gif

Except, ours was banana yellow biggrin_o.gif

Now this is WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!!!

the small things really do count..

OFP needs more addons like this.. instead of Fighting Units all the time its nice to see things like this biggrin_o.gif

GREAT JOB Sigma-6

It's not a "terrorist" car.

it's what we used to go drink beers in back in high school. crazy_o.gif

Except, ours was banana yellow biggrin_o.gif

that's why your name is CanadianTerror wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

much respect for this work, sigma... if you're reading this ghostface.gif

Quote[/b] ]*Cough* F-150 *Cough*

err. . . F-250?

Sorry to go offtopic, but that Toyota model... it's very poorly done, it needs to be remade from scratch. The model has loads of bad faces and it'd take too much time to fix them. Good textures are not gonna help. rock.gif

Dunno if Sigma could be arsed to make Toyota as beautiful as the oldie GMC. wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]*Cough* F-150 *Cough*

err. . .    F-250?

makem both tounge_o.gif F-150 for us civi's and F-250 (or 350) for the factory and mining areas.

eh ill be happy if you made either or smile_o.gif if i want an F-150 that badly ill go out and drive my own tounge_o.gif

I don't remember but there weren't too many differences between the F-150 and F-250 of that year right? I remember one of the store owners I lived near had the same truck I had, except an F-250. The paint scheme was identical even, the only difference were the F-250 logos on the exterior.

If you add mirrors to this pickup, it will look real real life.  It looks awsome and i love it but mirrors will make it look 20 times better.

sigma, u say ur starting a pickup pack.  Maybe we can help each other.  I've made a 2001 Ford F-350/F-450 pack includeing a ambulance, swat truck, cargo van, ranch truck, fire rescue etc.  It's just not textured.

f3502.jpg

f3503.jpg

I'm planning a pack, incidentally. Don't know when it will be done. It will also include an International Cargo Truck (2/12 ton) and a school bus. The pickup *will* have a version with a machine gun in the bed. smile_o.gif There will also probably be an old ford pickup too.

If you're going to do the IHC trucks, are you going to do them in USMC colors as well, because they used them in the late 40's and 50's, up until the 60's.

I used to run a Ford dealership bodyshop (not that I fancy Fords).

If you make a F150 we have a F250 also.Main difference is axle,spring size etc...the body is the same

I think older pickups would be cooler than brand new models. More fitting for the game.

Oh, man, pound for pound a FORD gets the job done, and right. Find any guy with a silverado and tie his trailer hitch to a guy w/ an F-150 and the guy in the Ford will pull that chebbie all da way to the scrapyard.

Bucket man -

now that is what i was talking about, hope you get permission from lt damadge to release it, could you do the same with the version 1.1 of the toyota hilux? since i would love to use that one, since it doesnt have any addon dependencies smile_o.gif

Oh, man, pound for pound a FORD gets the job done, and right. Find any guy with a silverado and tie his trailer hitch to a guy w/ an F-150 and the guy in the Ford will pull that chebbie all da way to the scrapyard.

This is probably the most retarded thing I have read all day. What bearing does that have on this addon? It dosen't. Save your Ford VS Chevy Vs Dodge Vs Toyota Vs the Star Ship Enterprise comparisons for off topic. That is unless you know of some mystical property in the OFP engine that grants Ford skinned addons power over others... crazy_o.gif

I'm voting for the Starship Enterprise.

Quote[/b] ]That is unless you know of some mystical property in the OFP engine that grants Ford skinned addons power over others

You lost me when you started talking like a weirdo

Let da flaming begin. Shaddup with yer forum rules!

BreakerOut