Sign in to follow this  
StealthTiger

Sigma-6's 1965 GMC fleetside pickup truck

Just found this over at OFPinfo. Sigma-6 doesn't appear to have posted it in the BIS forums, so for your delight:

Quote[/b] ]The very talented addonmaker Sigma-6 has sent us his latest addition to the high quality addons pool made by the community, this time it's a 1965 GMC fleetside pickup truck, beat up and rusty! There's no mission or readme in the archive however.

Should be great for missions which require authentic civilian vehicles. . .

Screenshot 1 Screenshot 2 Screenshot 3

Very nice piece of work by Sigma-6! biggrin_o.gif

High speed data transfer mirrors from Stealth-Net:

Sigma-6's 1965 GMC Pickup - Fixed link

Enjoy!

biggrin_o.gif

hope there is a armed version too in the pack or sigma makes one I die for a tecnical like in the movie black hawk down wink_o.gif

oh yes please a technical would be so nice

the truck is beautifull, very nice textures, very good work

Would make a very nice technical. The texutre quality is outstadning, looks like its right out of HL2. ghostface.gif

Indeed, this is one hell of a surprise. I really like the model and textures, the only thing I hope for is an armed version (for use in any theater). Maybe a roof-mounted PKM?

lol four of us posted almost the exact same thing within 10 minuntes of each other so just to be contradictury "a techinical version of this truck would suck biggrin_o.gif "

jk

I'm planning a pack, incidentally. Don't know when it will be done. It will also include an International Cargo Truck (2/12 ton) and a school bus. The pickup *will* have a version with a machine gun in the bed. smile_o.gif There will also probably be an old ford pickup too.

that is great news, i already inserted the truck into my new mission "Dynamic Afghanistan - DELTA FORCE"

i would love to have a technical, since the truck i use now is to modern and "clean", yours would fit much nicer smile_o.gif

I'm planning a pack, incidentally. Don't know when it will be done. It will also include an International Cargo Truck (2/12 ton) and a school bus. The pickup *will* have a version with a machine gun in the bed. smile_o.gif  There will also probably be an old ford pickup too.

good to hear that sigma m8 take your time m8 wink_o.gif

make the old ford 1 armed and 1 unarmed plz wink_o.gif

The trouble is I ve never heard of GMCs technicals. This pickup is rather US car. Technicals in Africa and Middle East are mostly Toyotas and european cars not US. That's why IMO making technical of this very fine car is just bad idea

Hi, great pickup, looks great and it's drove greatly too; what it's? a Chevy something? i've seen it in low-rider style, L.A. puto puto style; anyway... great addon; it fits great in all the default islands. There's only one fuck that i dislike, it haven't any cargo places; a future version with cargo places in the back will be really utile to use this rusty iron as rebels main way of movement & trasport for squads & AT squads; also could be utile to make a supply truck from this iron, with some boxes in the back; that carryes fuel enought for refill 1/2 of the deposit of a BIS hummer and also repair 1/2 of it. Great work on that iron, it's really fanzy; let's cu.

the only toyota technical available by lt damadge is very nice, but its to "clean", this is what a car looks like in africa, being the "wrong" brand doesnt bother me, i will use it untill i find a "dirty" toyota technical smile_o.gif

what it's? a Chevy something?

It's GMC. The very first post says it. rock.gif

Nice good old truck, Sigma-6. smile_o.gif

Wow. I love it. Little 350 chevy between the tubs.

Sweet.

BreakerOut

It's great that you will be working on more vehicles Sigma. I was actually going to ask you if you were going to make a Ford, now no need to smile_o.gif. I hope it will be a late 80's F series, just seeing this GMC took me back to 'Behind Enemy Lines'.

Though GMCs would seem to be very rare in the Middle East/Africa, it is still a very suitable truck for such areas. Great job on this one.

Sigma, any chance you could create 'cargo seating' for the bed?

I'm planning a pack, incidentally. Don't know when it will be done. It will also include an International Cargo Truck (2/12 ton) and a school bus. The pickup *will* have a version with a machine gun in the bed. smile_o.gif  There will also probably be an old ford pickup too.

mmmmmmmmmmm Ford  unclesam.gif

ive been waiting years for a pickup truck in OFP

if you want to do a '91 F150 i have plenty of pics  tounge_o.gif

this one looks very nice. thanks alot

edit:

Looks great on farms smile_o.gif

That'd be great to use a '91 F150, I used to have one some time ago, too. Great truck, never had any real problems with it smile_o.gif Sorry to get off topic about that, but I hope that if Sigma does make a Ford it is similar to that model

This truck looks very good. I wish I was at home or I would already be testing it in game. I think so sort of casual rear cargo positions (guy sitting on the sides near the rear of the cab, guys on the floor with their backs against the walls etc... would be really sweet. Can't wait to test this baby tommrow. I hope the sound FX sound as good as it looks, coming from Sigma, I'm sure its the cat's ass.

Very nice, the textures and model are excellent. Maybe some new sounds though, the current one isn't really a good representation.

Very nice the CP thread will be seeing plenty of this tounge_o.gif

Where did you get such detailed textures? Do you own this car Sigma?

I would suggest a rather louder sound for this Chevy, especially due to the possibility of a damaged exhaust ;)

the only toyota technical available by lt damadge is very nice, but its to "clean", this is what a car looks like in africa, being the "wrong" brand doesnt bother me, i will use it untill i find a "dirty" toyota technical  smile_o.gif

Then why not retexture those old Toyota Hillux which is most common car in Africa? I m sure there are great texturers who would love to retexture it biggrin_o.gif