Sign in to follow this  
Acacyn

StarWars Addons by Acacyn

Think you forgot Commander Thire and his Red Shock Troopers

Info

Commander Fox who was one of the commanders on Utapau, I beleive you can see him helping an injured clone trooper on the left side of the screen. And Commander Appo, the commander of the 502st Legion, or Vader's Fist, though i wouldnt make him as he doesnt really have a difference from the rest of the 501st. But if you wanna make him, hes talking to Bail Organa when he lands at the jedi temple.

oh, one other question...

would u consider putting lordhorus' stuff on your site (with a disclaimer that it isnt yours ant whatnot) to keep all the starwars stuff together

Think you forgot Commander Thire and his Red Shock Troopers

Commander Fox who was ....

Red Shock troopers ->

- Clone Trooper (Guard)..............................CT Coruscant guard with red marks

Commander Fox

- Clone Trooper (Assault)..............................CT with special assault armor and gear (Utapau)

wink_o.gifwink_o.gif

@hmmwv: I hope to see more cool concepts of you soon. THey are cool but they need names so i can put them to the list wink_o.gif

@Pappy Boyington: Im actually no member of the Star Wars mod, just an affiliate so i also dont know whether lordhorus want to give us his stuff or not. But i will contact SpecOp9 and ask him. thanks

I have also just edited Commander Cody in photoshop, I did another one but my computer froze in the process so I rushed this one, commanderjoker8cd.jpg

I call him Commander Joker, Hes pretty much Commander Cody with red/black painted armour

Found some very cool sketches of some troopers and this

@Pappy Boyington: Im actually no member of the Star Wars mod, just an affiliate so i also dont know whether lordhorus want to give us his stuff or not. But i will contact SpecOp9 and ask him. thanks

no i ment the stuff he released. like the tattoine pack and his land speeder.

and per haps other starwars downloads like cell7's xwing (which in light of ur ac170 needs reconfiged)

the driod army addon

speeder bike

and a few others just so that people like me can easily find all these addons in one place.

and not just any star wars addons.. just the decent looking ones like the forementioned addons that match quality with your current releases.

oh and are you and cell7 teamed up by chance? you two could do some serious dammage in the feild of starwars addons as a team.

Thank you really much for the sketches. They are really cool. Furthermore i would be very happy about every Clone pic which you guys find.

I need especially pics of their back. The back of the Torso and the back of the helmets. wink_o.gif

[quote name=DBR_ONIX' date='July 29 2005,02:07

Flew it around a map in MP, flew it up small valley types things behind Gandalf, narrowly avoided him about 10 times flying head on etc

- Ben(Smilies removed because there's "too many"..)[/quote]

I had to avoid you! : p

and at the end I even had to pick you up because you crashed and slidded into a fecking hangar! : rofl:

Eh?!

I ran outta fuel at the end and landed in the middle of nowhere tounge2.gif

hmmwv : How did you make that concept art? wow_o.gif

I.e 3D modeled, photoshop-type-thing, handdrawn etc? tounge2.gif

Looks amazing, but as was said, they do kinda look like the same thing with different colours tounge2.gif

- Ben

hmmwv : How did you make that concept art? wow_o.gif

I.e 3D modeled, photoshop-type-thing, handdrawn etc? tounge2.gif

Looks amazing, but as was said, they do kinda look like the same thing with different colours tounge2.gif

- Ben

First of all thank you very much (including Gandalf the White) biggrin_o.gif

That particular concept (as the previous i posted two pages before) was entirely made in photoshop.

About the looking of the clone trooper, well I don´t want to modify the EPIII standard clone trooper looking too much; I could do something completelly new but I prefer to hold the same style as in EPIII. Anyway that ARC has some subtle diferences with the basic clone (specially the helmet), but as I said before this is an early concept made in a few minutes so expect some big changes in future updates.

Greetings!

If someone want that i create a custom unit, than you should post or send me a pic where i can see all dimensions of the unit. (blueprints) wink_o.gif

Is it possible for you to make this clone?

myclone01.jpg

Sorry i have no other pics, reasons are two - 1. No changes on other sides (just like the yellow Ep III trooper), 2. I can't find any pics of sides and back of the trooper tounge2.gif

Ah, and the other side of the helmet is the same just without that "TZYX-21"... pic:

myclone02.jpg

How is the name of the unit? tounge2.gif

If you would change the marks i would like to create it too, but so it looks almost exactly like the yellow (Utapau) trooper. crazy_o.gif

<span style='font-size:16pt;line-height:100%'>UPDATE: FINAL VERSION OF THE CLONES PACK</span>

Thats the updated list of Clones which will appear in my <span style='color:green'>Clones Pack</span>...

Resistance / Clone Wars / ...

- RC (White)..............................Republic Commando with white armor

- RC (Black)..............................Republic Commando with black/night armor

- RC (Sniper)..............................Republic Commando with special sniper gear

- RC (Saboteur)..............................Republic Commando with special saboteur gear

- RC (Assault)..............................Republic Commando with heavy assault gear

- RC (Woodland)..............................Republic Commando with woodland camo

- RC (Desert)..............................Republic Commando with desert camo

- RC (Support)..............................Republic Commando with repair skills

- RC (Medic)..............................Republic Commando with medic skills

<span style='color:green'>- Commander Acacyn..............................Special ARC variant</span>

<span style='color:red'>- Clone Trooper (Space)..............................CT with spcial space camo and armor

- Shadow Trooper ..............................Special Recon Unit with spcial armor and gear</span>

-Clone Stormtrooper..............................CT with Stormtrooper helmet

Resistance / Clone Wars Ep II/ ...

- Clone Trooper..............................Regular CT with white armor (dirty)

- Clone Trooper (Green)..............................CT Corporal with green marks

- Clone Trooper (Blue)..............................CT Sergeant with blue marks

- Clone Trooper (Red)..............................CT Lieutenant with red marks

- Clone Trooper (Yellow)..............................CT Commander with yellow marks

- Clone Trooper (Black)..............................CT with black marks

- Clone Trooper (Medic)..............................CT Medic

- Clone Pilot..............................CT with clean armor and special pilot helmet

- ARC (Green) ..............................Advanced Recon Commando with green marks

- ARC (Blue) ..............................Advanced Recon Commando with blue marks

- ARC (Red) ..............................Advanced Recon Commando with red marks

- ARC (Black) ..............................Advanced Recon Commando with black marks

- ARC (Yellow) ..............................Advanced Recon Commando with yellow marks

- ARC (Desert) ..............................Advanced Recon Commando with desert camo

- ARC (Night) ..............................Advanced Recon Commando with night camo

Resistance / Clone Wars Ep III/ ...

- Clone Trooper..............................Regular CT with white carmor (dirty)

- Clone Trooper (Blue)..............................Regular CT with blue marks (Vaders Fist)

- Clone Trooper (Red)..............................Regular CT with red marks

- Clone Trooper (Green)..............................Regular CT with green marks

- Clone Trooper (Brown)..............................Regular CT with brown marks

- Clone Trooper (Yellow)..............................Regular CT with yellow marks variant I (Utapau)

- Clone Trooper (Yellow II)..............................Regular CT with yellow marks variant II

- Clone Trooper (Guard)..............................CT Coruscant guard with red marks (CC Thire)

- Clone Trooper (Arctic)..............................CT with special arctic armor

- Clone Trooper (Scout)..............................CT with special scout armor

- Clone Trooper (Crew)..............................CT with special crew armor (AT-RT)

- Clone Trooper (Assault)..............................CT with special assault armor and gear (Utapau/CC Fox)

- Clone Trooper (Woodland)..............................CT with spcial camo and armor (Kashyyyk/CC Gree)

- Clone Trooper (Desert)..............................CT with spcial camo and armor

- Clone Pilot I..............................CP with modified pilot armor (Alpha-3 Nebulus)

- Clone Pilot II..............................CP with new pilot armor (ARC-170)

- CC Baccara ..............................Clone Commander

- CC Bly ..............................Clone Commander

- CC Cody ..............................Clone Commander

- CC Fox..............................Clone Commander

- CC Gree ..............................Clone Commander

- CC Neyo ..............................Clone Commander

- ARC (Green) ..............................Advanced Recon Commando with green marks

- ARC (Blue) ..............................Advanced Recon Commando with blue marks

- ARC (Red) ..............................Advanced Recon Commando with red marks

- ARC (Black) ..............................Advanced Recon Commando with black marks

- ARC (Yellow) ..............................Advanced Recon Commando with yellow marks

- ARC (Desert) ..............................Advanced Recon Commando with desert camo

- ARC (Night) ..............................Advanced Recon Commando with night camo

- ARC (Grey) ..............................Advanced Recon Commando with grey camo

- ARC (Woodland) ..............................Advanced Recon Commando with grey camo

- ARC (Saboteur) ..............................Advanced Recon Commando with special gear

}=-----------------------------------={

-All in all there are 60 Clone units

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>-If there are any Clones which you wish to put into the <span style='color:green'>Clones Pack</span> too, than post here the name of the unit and a picture (photo, concept sketch) and maybe i will create that unit too. Every concept sketch or photo is very welcome wink_o.gif</span>

-The <span style='color:green'>Clones Pack</span> will be released in 2005 (but the detailed release date is unknown)

-Believe me, you will see every official Clone unit of the movies SW:ATOC and SW:ROTS wink_o.gif

Thats the list of Clones which will appear in my <span style='color:green'>Clones Pack</span>...

Clones Pack --> Weapons Pack

- DC-15 A (Rifle)

- DC-15 S (Blaster)

- DC-15 G (Machine Gun)

- DC-15 O (Sniper)

- DC-17 (Rifle)

- DC-17 (Sniper)

- DC-17 (Grenadelauncher)

- DC-17 (Blaster)

-KYD-119 (Blaster)

-Westar-34 (Blaster)

-XT-D-7 (Heavy Assault Rifle)

-Tracyn & Ceycur 88 / TC-88 (Silenced Projectile Gun)

-F-1077-DD (Proton Missile Launcher)

-F-1224-DP (Heavy Plasma Missile Launcher)

-F-1539-DG (Heavy Ion Missile Launcher)

-Myt-102 (Plasma Mine)

-Kiot-5p (Anti Tank Mine)

-SPP-33 (Grenade)

-All in all there are 19 Weapons

-The <span style='color:green'>Weapons Pack</span> will be released together with the <span style='color:green'>Clones Pack</span> and is needed to play it.

-The <span style='color:green'>Clones Pack</span> and the <span style='color:green'>Weapons Pack</span> will be released in a High-Resolution and Low-Resolution Pack.

aca_cp.pbo - high-res (just recommended for high-end computers) -><span style='color:green'>Clones Pack</span>

aca_cp.pbo - low-res -><span style='color:green'>Clones Pack</span>

aca_wp.pbo - high-res (just recommended for high-end computers) -><span style='color:green'>Weapons Pack</span>

aca_wp.pbo - low-res -><span style='color:green'>Weapons Pack</span>

-For all my future Clone Vehicle addons is the <span style='color:green'>Clones Pack</span> needed because of the Crew or Pilot.

-Every support with pictures is very welcome

<span style='color:red'>red</span> - completely self invented units

This pack is looking very promising, it's great to see such a large star wars pack covering so many units and weapons.

Good luck with this release!

How is the name of the unit?

If you would change the marks i would like to create it too, but so it looks almost exactly like the yellow (Utapau) trooper. crazy_o.gif

Too much yellow? No problem tounge2.gif

myclone03.jpg

I don't change a pixel from now nener.gif

It's a member of commander Hurby's team. They use DC-17 and it's modifications and their operate on Dxun, moon of planet Onderon, known from Mandalorian wars. This team is top secret - that's the reason you haven't heard of it biggrin_o.gif

Commander Hurby coming soon wink_o.gif

EDIT:

Commander Hurby was a lot easier to make, I just had to change some colors and make some small details (like yellow visor, inspired by Republic Commandos)... So this is commander Hurby:

mycommander01.jpg

EDIT 2: Ah sorry, I forgot the name of these units...

The first one is Dxun special commando

And the second is commander Hurby (Dxun)

<span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:green'>CLONES PACK</span></span>

Ok, here is a pic of the Clone Commander of Episode II. (All textures will be replaced by high-res textures)

aca_cp_work_01.jpg

Its easy to create the EpII Clones because there are no really differences.

As i have tested it ingame i was shocked. It isnt looking like a Clone Trooper, a lot of (i think all) selecion names are wrong or i have defined section with wrong section names.

aca_cp_work_02.jpg

Is there somebody with person creating expierience who can redefine all sections so the Clone Trooper (movement) looks good in OF??? It will be just for this one, i will take the edited p3d as a example model than.

Its really important because i have done all EP II p3d and i have just noticed that bug.

I suggest you implement DMA Animations, it's allot of work, but it will result in much more smooth clones. In the movies they move allot more like in DMA's animations. smile_o.gif

Sorry, but I dont even know how to adapt the clone models to the regular OF animations.

Is there anybody who can support me with the p3d file and its correct section names?

I think a good person to ask might be Blackblood perhaps. He did a great job animating his troops recently. Or HYK. smile_o.gif

Here is the last pic of a Clone which i release until the whole <span style='color:green'>Clones Pack</span> is finished. (All textures will be replaced by high-res textures)

aca_cpep2st.jpg

A first generation Shock Trooper tounge2.gif  tounge2.gif I think that the list of the content of my <span style='color:green'>Clones Pack</span> will be a little bit longer when its finished...I promise that it will be completely finished (the Weapons Pack too, of course) before octobre.

The biggest problem will be the upload of the file, because i have just a very slow modem and the file will be very big. In the past i had a possibility, but now i havnt. huh.gif

wel just keep the clone pack unpbo'd (dont pack it) send the files in pieces to somebody with a hig speed connection ask him to pbo the file and then let him upload it

The problem is the upload itself. I had created 20 .rar splitarchieves as i had uploaded the ARC-170 to SPecOp9s email adress, but a thousand time that stupid upload software on several pages hang off the whole time. It took me more than 5 hours to upload all splitarchieves. I will never do that again. Its just horrible, just stress.

Most of my friend havnt a fast internet connection, they all are Lan gamers whistle.gif So i have still to worry about that....

Hi

Sorry but I don´t know anything about o2, so I can´t help you with the selections issue sad_o.gif

Anyway, i found some time to finish my concept clone and here it is, I hope you like it:

concept-clone-composition.jpg

The background story behind that troopers is quite simply. That division was created to protect Republic installations (like tibanna gas mines or military bases) in other worlds during the Clone Wars. You can consider them as the real-life military police but in a USMC way tounge2.gif

Greetings

Looks cool - hehe, Starwars MPs tounge2.gif.  Btw, Acacyn, where do you live? Tiscali broadband costs about as much as most dial-up services.  wink_o.gif