Sign in to follow this  
Acacyn

StarWars Addons by Acacyn

you live in germany right ? cant you then make a cd and ask somebody here so how is from germany you can send it to him and then he uploads the pack ?

i could do it but i live in holland it would be to expensive to send it to me so no luck there

lets keep thinking we will find a way smile_o.gif

Thanks all for your comments! biggrin_o.gif

@jankyballs:

If I have some free time i´ll try to do something more, but right now i can´t assure it.

Greetings

Very nice pics, but have you also a back view? Or should i invent something (similiar to the original troops)

I will add your troops (upper post) to the Clones Pack smile_o.gif It would be very good if you could send me textures. But if not, it wont be bad. wink_o.gif

Well I´ve not done a draw of the back part, but feel free to invent it as you want. I made the backpack of that troopers like something similar to a jetpack or a suply backpack so you can play with these ideas wink_o.gif

About the textures, i´m afraid it will be not posible at least in a short-middle period of time due to job reasons. I´ve a lot of designs to do and I don´t have too much free time sad_o.gif

Anyway i´m sure you´ll do a great work with these textures biggrin_o.gif

Finally thanks for adding my clones to your pack notworthy.gif

P.D: I forgot to put this quick sketch design before, but maybe you could find something useful to use in your custom EPIII clone pilot:

concept-clone-pilot-1.jpg

Greetings and keep it up

Your pictures kick a considerably large amount of ass! pistols.gif

I wish i could draw that well! It will be good to see these clones in the pack

It will be good to see these clones in the pack

You will wink_o.giftounge2.gif

Your pictures kick a considerably large amount of ass! pistols.gif

Yes and it shows similarities with the empiral pilots in IV-VI so well,oh oh draw a mandalorian suit biggrin_o.gif

Ok you most likely are already planing on doing this when all of your Star Wars addons are done Acacyn, but if your not you should put all of the addons into a folder and make it one giant ass download, i would download that 3 times lol just for fun. im obsesed with star wars.

pistols.gif   crazy_o.gif

oh and also could one of you send me a link for all of the current star wars stuff? like storm troopers, ships, anything star wars.  

someone should make a KSE firspray if not already made, (KSE Firespray is the slave 1 (boba/jango fett's ship)

If it's not too late ( it most likely is) to put a certain clone in the clone pack,

it's just a picture and not much to work with

this is a Clone trooper with the Black and Yellowish might be green colors from the Kashyyyk campaign, you could call it Commander Dan, read the text with the picture...

PICTURE REMOVED

Once again, may be a little late but you said you needed pictures of the back of teh torso and helmet, well here are some good ones kind of dark, i cant get them lighter cuz the pics are from SWG and i cant afford the White and red katarn armor sad_o.gif here are the pics

PICTURE REMOVED

if at any time you want to have Misc items with writing on it or if you want to put writing on a vehicle you could use the writing seen in star Wars Galaxies.

Darky626-SWGlanguage.JPG

Ok, i know i said something about no pics of my <span style='color:green'>Clones Pack </span>until the release and.....yes,.... doesnt matter, here are <span style='font-size:25pt;line-height:100%'>NEW PICS!!!!</span>

All textures will be created at the end of the whole work. All textures you see are just alpha textures and will be replaced by high-res textures. A lot of models are done, the only problem are the textures as already mentioned.

Unfortunately my trial version of Paint Shop Pro 9 is over so i need a new photo editing tool where i can create alpha textures. Do someone know a tool for free?

aca_cp_ep2_work04.jpg

aca_cp_ep2_work03.jpg

aca_cp_ep2_work02.jpg

aca_cp_ep2_work01.jpg

aca_cp_ep3_work01.jpg

The <span style='color:green'>Clones Pack</span>is available very soon. Its just fun to make battles with Clones against Droids!!!! I hope that there will be several variants of CIS Droids when i release my <span style='color:green'>Clones Pack</span>

Section name trouble: I had to deform the clone body so it looks ugly in O2 but very nice in OFP. But there are problems with the poxies= if you enter a ship/car etc you see a little bit of the deformation, but im happy about the result of hours and hours of very hard work to get those troopers work in OFP!!! :wink:

Wow really nice screenshots.. the units look great!

btw in one of them screenshots it looks like theres a stargate rofl but all looks good smile_o.gif

looking great!

It that a juggernaut i can see in the background of the last screenshot?

Yes there is my old Stargate and a DHD in one picture (that mission was really cool!!!wink_o.gif and yes there is my Juggernaut and a CIS base somewhere visible.

To be informed about my addons progress visit this site:

GALAXY AT WAR FORUM - ADDONS PROGRESS

Here is a further picture... (i have forgot to make pics with the DC-15s, now here they are) tounge2.gif

aca_cp_ep3_work02.jpg

Looking great m8 biggrin_o.gif

This is going to be soooo good smile_o.gif . I hope stuff gets created for a Star wars unit replacement... that would be like.... REALLY pissing off Jaguar, but it would also be very cool biggrin_o.gif

Looking great m8  biggrin_o.gif

This is going to be soooo good  smile_o.gif . I hope stuff gets created for a Star wars unit replacement... that would be like....  REALLY pissing off Jaguar, but it would also be very cool  biggrin_o.gif

do it! rofl.gif

but anyway i love those models, really detailed smile_o.gif

Thats the list of Clones which will definetely appear in my <span style='color:green'>Clones Pack</span>...

Resistance / Clone Wars / ...

- RC (White)..............................Republic Commando with white armor

- RC (Black)..............................Republic Commando with black/night armor

- RC (Sniper)..............................Republic Commando with special sniper gear

- RC (Saboteur)..............................Republic Commando with special saboteur gear

- RC (Assault)..............................Republic Commando with heavy assault gear

- RC (Woodland)..............................Republic Commando with woodland camo

- RC (Desert)..............................Republic Commando with desert camo

- RC (Support)..............................Republic Commando with repair skills

- RC (Medic)..............................Republic Commando with medic skills

<span style='color:green'>- Commander Acacyn..............................Special ARC variant</span>

<span style='color:red'>- Clone Spacetrooper..............................CT with special space camo and armor

- Clone Shadowtrooper ..............................Special Recon Unit with special armor and gear</span>

- Clone Stormtrooper..............................CT with Stormtrooper helmet

- Commander Baine..............................CC variant by hmmwv

- Clone Securitytrooper..............................CT variant by hmmwv

Resistance / Clone Wars Ep II/ ...

- Clone Trooper..............................Regular CT with white armor

- Clone Corporal..............................CT Corporal with black marks

- Clone Sergeant..............................CT Sergeant with green marks

- Clone Lieutenant..............................CT Lieutenant with blue marks

- Clone Captain..............................CT Captain with red marks

- Clone Commander..............................CT Commander with yellow marks

- Clone Medic..............................CT Medic

- Clone Mechanic..............................CT Mechanic

- Clone Pilot..............................CT with clean armor and special pilot helmet

- ARC (Green) ..............................Advanced Recon Commando with green marks

- ARC (Blue) ..............................Advanced Recon Commando with blue marks

- ARC (Red) ..............................Advanced Recon Commando with red marks

- ARC (Black) ..............................Advanced Recon Commando with black marks

- ARC (Yellow) ..............................Advanced Recon Commando with yellow marks

- ARC (Desert) ..............................Advanced Recon Commando with desert camo

- ARC (Night) ..............................Advanced Recon Commando with night camo

Resistance / Clone Wars Ep III/ ...

- Clone Trooper..............................Regular CT with white carmor (dirty)

- Clone Trooper (Blue)..............................Regular CT with blue marks (Vaders Fist)

- Clone Trooper (Red)..............................Regular CT with red marks

- Clone Trooper (Green)..............................Regular CT with green marks

- Clone Trooper (Brown)..............................Regular CT with brown marks

- Clone Trooper (Yellow)..............................Regular CT with yellow marks variant I (Utapau)

- Clone Trooper (Yellow II)..............................Regular CT with yellow marks variant II

- Clone Shocktrooper..............................CT Coruscant guard with red marks (CC Thire)

- Clone Assaulttrooper..............................CT with special assault armor and gear (Utapau/CC Fox)

- Clone Swamptrooper..............................CT with special camo and armor (Kashyyyk/CC Gree)

- Clone Sandtrooper..............................CT with special camo and armor

- Clone Scouttrooper..............................CT with special scout armor (white)

- Clone Scout..............................CT with special scout armor (dirty)

- Clone Crew..............................CT with special crew armor (AT-RT)

- Clone Galactic Marine..............................CT with special arctic armor

- Clone Pilot I..............................CP with modified pilot armor (Alpha-3 Nebulus)

- Clone Pilot II..............................CP with new pilot armor (ARC-170)

- CC Bacara ..............................Clone Commander

- CC Bly ..............................Clone Commander

- CC Cody ..............................Clone Commander

- CC Fox..............................Clone Commander

- CC Gree ..............................Clone Commander

- CC Neyo ..............................Clone Commander

- ARC (Green) ..............................Advanced Recon Commando with green marks

- ARC (Blue) ..............................Advanced Recon Commando with blue marks

- ARC (Red) ..............................Advanced Recon Commando with red marks

- ARC (Black) ..............................Advanced Recon Commando with black marks

- ARC (Yellow) ..............................Advanced Recon Commando with yellow marks

- ARC (Desert) ..............................Advanced Recon Commando with desert camo

- ARC (Night) ..............................Advanced Recon Commando with night camo

- ARC (Grey) ..............................Advanced Recon Commando with grey camo

- ARC (Woodland) ..............................Advanced Recon Commando with grey camo

- ARC (Saboteur) ..............................Advanced Recon Commando with special gear

}=-----------------------------------={

-All in all there are 63 Clone units

-If there are any Clones which you wish to put into the <span style='color:green'>Clones Pack</span> too, than post here the name of the unit and a picture (photo, concept sketch) and maybe i will create that unit too.

-The <span style='color:green'>Clones Pack</span> will be released in 2005 (but the detailed release date is unknown)

Thats the list of weapons which will appear in my <span style='color:green'>Weapons Pack</span>...

Clones Pack --> Weapons Pack

- DC-15 A (Rifle)

- DC-15 S (Blaster)

- DC-15 G (Heavy Repetear)

- DC-15 O (Sniper)

- DC-17 (Rifle)

- DC-17 (Sniper)

- DC-17 (Grenadelauncher)

- DC-17 (Blaster)

-KYD-119 (Blaster)

-Westar-34 (Blaster)

-XT-D-7 (Heavy Assault Rifle)

-Tracyn & Ceycur 88 / TC-88 (Silenced Projectile Gun)

-F-1077-DD (Proton Missile Launcher)

-F-1224-DP (Heavy Plasma Missile Launcher)

-F-1539-DG (Heavy Ion Missile Launcher)

-Myt-102 (Plasma Mine)

-Kiot-5p (Anti Tank Mine)

-SPP-33 (Satchel Charges)

-Thermalgrenade

-All in all there are 20 Weapons

-The <span style='color:green'>Weapons Pack</span> will be released together with the <span style='color:green'>Clones Pack</span> and is needed to play it.

-The <span style='color:green'>Clones Pack</span> and the <span style='color:green'>Weapons Pack</span> will be released in a High-Resolution and Low-Resolution Pack.

aca_cp.pbo - high-res (just recommended for high-end computers) -><span style='color:green'>Clones Pack</span>

aca_cp.pbo - low-res -><span style='color:green'>Clones Pack</span>

aca_wp.pbo - high-res (just recommended for high-end computers) -><span style='color:green'>Weapons Pack</span>

aca_wp.pbo - low-res -><span style='color:green'>Weapons Pack</span>

-For all my future Clone Vehicle addons is the <span style='color:green'>Clones Pack</span> needed because of the Crew or Pilot.

-Every support with pictures is very welcome

<span style='color:red'>red</span> - completely self invented units

Nice list! Will the satchel charges and mines have cool Star Warsy explosions? thumbs-up.gif