Sign in to follow this  
Acacyn

StarWars Addons by Acacyn

About the Clones Pack:

I.) There will be just a high-res version of the <span style='color:green'>Clones Pack</span>, <span style='color:green'>Clones Weapons Pack</span> and <span style='color:green'>Clones Support Objects Pack</span>

II.) Im not sure about the release of the whole <span style='color:green'>Clones Pack</span> in Octobre. The RC`s make a lot of problems (thousands of clipping bugs). So maybe i will release the <span style='color:green'>Clones Pack</span> Version I without RC`s and add them later.

III.) The progress of the <span style='color:green'>Clones Pack</span> is slower again. I havnt much time because of RL so maybe (but just maybe) the release will be in Novembre. I will give my best to release it already in octobre.

IV.) Be sure, that the <span style='color:green'>Clones Pack</span> will have much more quality than the <span style='color:red'>TIE Pack Volume II</span>

tounge2.giftounge2.giftounge2.gif

i jus gotta say, the Ties are freakin awsome! though i still cant catch that damn Millenium falcon. whats the fastest tie?

They have all almost the same speed. But just a small hint TIE Rapt...... wink_o.gif

HA! killed the bastard! but then the game lagged and locked up so i had to close it out but still i killed that damn falcon TAKE THAT YT-1300

i was all  pistols.gif    and he was all  crazy_o.gif  and then i was all  tounge2.gif  and he was all  confused_o.gif  then i was all  yay.gif

im gonna go play SWG

not a big deal but i must nitpick

the Y-Wing is actualy a 2 seater. the second seat is for the gunner of the ion cannon and works the proton bombs.

no big deal but i thought id point that out.

i really enjoy the addons smile_o.gif the A-Wing is awesome. AI vs AI the A-Wing wins hands down.

its really fun setting up some of the random dome shaped buildings from teh tattoine pack. have the awings cover yuo, fly a Y-Wing and pratcie bombing targets (could pretend their gas mines or weapons depots)

May I ask where did some of these TIE'S come from? I love starwars but I must admit I haven't had the chance to play many games based in the SW universe.

Are some from games like the old tie-fighter x-wing games ?

Some I remember but others I'm like wtf is that......don't know but they all look F'ing awesome smile_o.gif

Great work!

Thanks! biggrin_o.gif

TIE Scimitar / TIE Droid / TIE Raptor / TIE Interdictor / Heavy Bomber- Expanded Universe (you can see them in some comics)

TIE Assassin is my own creation

TIE Experimental is from X-Wing Alliance

The others are Movie TIE`s

still gotta say, thsoe ties pwn im gonna go practice bombing cars with the Y wing

for soem reason ever since i Dled teh y wing and A wing my gajme freezes and i gotta close ofp wierd

for soem reason ever since i Dled teh y wing and A wing my gajme freezes and i gotta close ofp wierd

Dont know what you mean. Maybe you have too much addons in your addons folder? I have never heard from such a problem.

is there any error message?

Nah, i dont know what is wrong with it, no error or anything i was just flying the Y wing and it froze i got rid of the Y wing and that didnt work so it's not the Y wing, im gonna delete all my un needed addons

I can back this up to an extent - I set 2 AIs to dogfight in a Y-wing and TIE experimental. 2 minutes later my heart stops as I get a bloody blue-screen! Horror!

Hm, i think i know now the reason for that problem.

Its because of the PROTON BOMB. All my TIE`s which carry Proton Bombs and the Y-Wing use the PROTON BOMBS as AA-Weapons or AT-Weapons.

And if you are to close to an PB detonation, you will see a blue screen, because you are in the OFP heaven. wink_o.gif

Just stay away from PROTON BOMBS.

@Cell7: Please reduce the PROTON BOMB power in cfgammo for the new Y-Wing.

i forgot i do have 2 complaints

1: why is the tie fighters on resistance side instead of east?

and 2: can we please get a lil orginized with the clas names? i got sci fi: and Star Wars : transports, fighters and Imperial whatever

cant we get just a tweak orginized here?

other then that im having fun smile_o.gif

edit: tattoine island idea scratched

1) The Galactic Empire is on Resistance, because on the same side will be the Galactic Republic of Episode I - III.

On East there will be the CIS and on West the Alliance.

All will be organized in the final GAW mod. All SW OFP releases were single releases by different creators.

I will talk with Cell7 and the GAW mod about standardized class names etc.

But anyway, enjoy!!! wink_o.gif

Ok, I have finally started to create the final textures, so i can show you more pics of the newest Clones. At teh moment i just have created final textures of the regular clone trooper.

aca_c_work_fin_01.jpg

aca_c_work_fin_02.jpg

Here you see some. The polygon count is about 3700 (points: about 3000, faces: 3700). But dont be scared. The performance isnt decreased too much. Even my 1,5 GHz pc can handle several groups of 12 clones with a constant framrate.

More pics will follow soon.

EDIT: Oh no, i have just noticed some leg and foot textures which have to be fixed or add. but everything else is already final tounge2.gifwink_o.gif

Even my 1,5 GHz pc can handle several groups of 12 clones with a constant framrate.

and how much ram do you have?

you could have a 14Ghz computer but if you have 256 megs fo ram your only gonna get 15fps.

you could have a 1.0 Ghz computer but if u have 2MB of ram then you could have 4000fps huh.gif