Sign in to follow this  
Acacyn

StarWars Addons by Acacyn

Yes, they are created by Capt.Moore and on the Clones pack pics you can see a edited version of such a droid.

I know them of course and maybe i will release my edited version too, so there would be at least one kind of enemy.

But maybe until the release of the CLONES PACK TheOriginalWadi (BIS Forums) aka Wadi (GAW Forums) will release his new battledroid with original weapon too?!!!

Lol heck with the floating AAT,just get the Abrams n they'll win rofl.gif I'm mostly looking forward to the destroyer droids.

I wanted to inform you, that the progress of the Clones Pack is a little bit slower again, because now i have again a lot of model bugs with the Republic Commandos.

But the progress of the other SW addons is quite good. THe V-19 Torrent, Alpha-3 Nebulus and the Theta-Class shuttle are as good as done. Also some objects (ammo crates and bacta tanks) work already.

So there will be a huge release of SW addons in octobre.

---

And the updates of my already released addons are also almost done. Im still working on the new Lambda Class Shuttle model and on the new N-1 Starfighter model. There will also be a Heavy Attack version of the N-1 with a double cockpit.

---

Here are some pics of my old projects (maybe you have already seen some of them).

Here is my old Stargate and DHD which i have created in 2002. Im a very great STARGATE fan too!!!

aca_addons11.jpg

That is a speeder called PETREL.

aca_addons12.jpg

This is a devastating tank with the name: ELEMINATOR

aca_addons13.jpg

And this is the GNAT which is a recon speeder

aca_addons14.jpg

Here is another si-fi heli which i have created in the past. It was one of my first projects.

aca_addons15.jpg

And this is a unfinished KA-60 Kacatka, Russian chopper.

aca_addons16.jpg

This are just some of my projects. I have a lot of unfinished addons and im never going to finish them sad_o.gif  . But maybe i release at least the Petrel,Gnat,X-27 and the Eleminator soon!huh.gif I dont know yet  huh.gif   whistle.gif

I've said it once and I'll say it again: that tank looks sweet! :P:D

As does the Star Gate bluey water effect.

Good luck with the clones, and good job with all the news updates. thumbs-up.gif

I just informed the community about the latest news, thats my duty as a newsposter tounge2.gif  tounge2.gif  tounge2.gif

I would also like to write an article about the GAW Mod and its upcoming Demo, but for that i will need pic`s of your progress. wink_o.gif

that will be saturday i think. at the mo im very busy with school, so things will have to wait till the weekends. sad_o.gif

Yes, i just hope all the threads havnt been deleted

As I said in the OFP.info forum, a 9/11 virus has made it's way to many PHP related websites and has ass-raped them.

I'm not sure when the forums will be back up, but they may be up today as I know Malboeuf is working hard on fixing everything back to how it was.

man there are some sick SOBs with too much time on their hands, 9/11 virus, just sick if you ask me, anyway, on topic, gotta say, i love your work guys, i dunno if this has been mentioned...any chance of a wookie or two? biggrin_o.gif

well if it's starwars then yes you'll need wookies with bowcasters but if you have wookies you need some ewoks and jawas and if you have jawas you'll need sand crawlers and if you have sandcrawlers you'll need droids to put in there.

Question:

Does somebody know a script for heavy engine smoke if the ship gets dammaged?

First at a dammage value of 0.5 it should be white smoke (very slow fade out and it should be a very long stipe at the sky). THan if the dammage is critical ( about 0.8), he smoke should get black.

It should look like in this example, but ignore the "Dammage 0.2", it should be "Dammage 0.8"

aca_enginesmoke.jpg

Can somebody post a script which is similiar into this thread or give me a link of an addon which has that feature?

I think a WWII Junkers made by someone that could land on water and float had a very good script of what you are looking for, sorry I dotn know who made it

Thank you very much!!! Trenchfeet`s planes are awesome!!!!!!

NEWS:

On Thursday or at the latest on Friday i will release my<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>TIE PACK Volume 2!!!!!</span>

->which will contains updated versions of all already released TIE`s and even <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>7</span> new TIE units!!!!!!

At the same time KaRRiLLioN will probably release updated versions of his A-Wing and Y-Wing and Cell7 maybe releases the newest version of his X-Wing and Millenium Falcon.

-----

ABOUT THE CLONES PACK:

The release will be in Octobre. But maybe i will stop working on the low-res version, because its too much work and if i would make the low res version, than the release would be in novembre.

Maybe someone else would enjoy to create a low res version. Im happy when i have finished the CLones Pack high res version.

Most models are done, just republic commandos are left and the pilots. And a lot of textures have to be done. Thats my biggest problem: To create high quality textures.

But you have to know that im also working on the remodelled LAMBDA shuttle, the THETA-Class shuttle, the V-19 Torrent and the Alpha-3 Nebulues (V-wing), the remodelled N-1 Starfighter and a assault version of the N-1,  at the same time.

Also im working on the CLones Objects pack. So a lot of work to do until the end of octobre.

There is no time for the low res versions, sorry.

yeah, your ties are kick ass exept for the excessive speed lol you start nice and slow and then all of a sudden woosh!

Here is a small preview of my TIE Pack Volume II. You can see the TIE Assassin which has been invented by me. (you see regular TIE and Eta-2 Actis influences).

aca_tiepack_2_assassin.jpg

The old TIE`s are almost completely remodelled (less polygons, more quality -> MORE FUN!!!!wink_o.gif and there are new scripts and a new config.

Ah, Republic Commandos, awesome. My own little creations aren't up to specs.... I am on the edge of my seat waiting for yours. Are you possibly going to do the Delta units from Republic Commando aswell? Or just stick with the orignal plan of multicolored / purpose units? Either way, I'm going to need a daily supply of gallon buckets to hold all the druel im emmiting. smile_o.gif