Sign in to follow this  
Acacyn

StarWars Addons by Acacyn

The CLONES PACK will be ready soon. In August i think. After that i will create the DROIDS PACK and a collection of different enemies of the Star Wars universe. Than i will release the campagin which will involve all the mentioned stuff.

By the way. Together with the Clones Pack i will release TIE PACK Version 1.5 (I fixed some bugs, added new textures and new scripts and edited some modells). <-Version 2.7 of Darth Vaders TIE (the same updates)

And i will release Lambda Shuttle Version 2.5 with new textures and a new external and internal model. (You will be able to get into the shuttle via gangway etc.)

aca_tn03.jpg

I have cleaned my harddrive today and deleted all files i dont need. And on this adventure through the deeps of my computer i found some very old addons which i made 2002. There are a lot of crazy things, but, i will never finsih them :-( I collect three examples which shows some projects which i really wanted to finish, but never had the time to do so...

The first addon is my favorite: Toti the pig :-) I would very like to create an clone army of Toti biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

2aca_toti.jpg

This shall be a Jaffa (Stargate SG-1). He looks very terrible, i know, its one of my first addons, but, no but, he`s just looking very terrible... :P :P :wink:

2aca_jaffa.jpg

That addon i had created for the former "The Moon Project Mod". It was actually ment to be the interior of a mothership, but i also could change it to a building too. At least the interior of a building. Some texture changes and it can be used maybe for the Star Wars Mod. (But look at the points and faces!!! There are really many of them) BTW: Its of course not finished too.

2aca_base09.jpg

<span style='color:cyan'>Picture of the "base" in O2

Picture of the external "base" in bulldozer

The floor of the crews accommodations

View of the entrance of a accommodation

The right side of the floor

On a table in a small lounge

View of the window in the lounge

The floor from the "in-the-bed-lie" perspective

Floor to the lounge

Floor of the crews accommodations (from the other side)

An accommodation

The comfortable double-beds</span>

i know a mod that might have some intrest in that mother ship and base if your intrested to give it away  whistle.gif

look in my sig pic hint hint

Area 51 MOD webpage

sorry (double click on add reply) banghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gif

I created a wallpaper of almost all Clones of Star Wars Episode II and III. I just love those fantastic inlove.gif Clones inlove.gif every minute more and more.

I will create every variant of those Clones notworthy.gif . I 'm going to release my <span style='color:blue'>Clones  Pack</span> in late August. I hope you will look forward and i hope to meet all your expactations... wink_o.gif  wink_o.gif

AcacynStarWarsClones.jpg

To be updated take a look at Galaxy At War Forum - Clones Pack

Very nice, cannot wait until August then. Good luck with this smile_o.gif

You get crazy if you work on the <span style='color:blue'>Clones Pack</span> the whole time. So i create the ARC-170 Fighter (known from Episode 3 ROTS) in between.

aca_arc170_work04.jpg

aca_arc170_work03.jpg

(the textures will look of course much more better in the final version)

It will has a lot of features:...

-like a really detailed Cockpit view, with a lot of sounds like for example a warning signal if you are targeted by an enemy (missile) or if you are hit etc.

-you can open and close the s-foil

-a detailed extern model

I`m even going to create the stupid Clone Pilots of Episode 3) ->I saw on some pics of the Alpha-3 Nebulus Fighter (V-Wing of the Old Republic) another version of a Episode 3 Clone Pilot!!!!! He is almost looking like an Imperial Pilot. So i will create both guy`s.

Im looking forward to release the starfighter until next week. (without the clone pilots of course, they will follow soon rofl.gif  wink_o.gif )

One of my next project will be the Alpha-3 Nebulus Fighter

-----------------------------------------Question:

Does somebody has detailed informations about the armament of the ARC-170?

And how do the laser shots look?? Which color, i mean???

Hi Acacyn

I´ve seen your concept clone pilot sketch for the Arcs, the V-Fighters or the LAATs. I´ve to say it´s a nice start, nice concept. But if you need help with it, i´m graphic designer and I make concept art and matte paintings in my free time. Here is a little example of custom clone units (inspired in already created clones) i´ve done recently for a friend´s proyect.

commandos2.jpg

Greetings

Here is a new pic of the ARC-170 Fighter. There are about 60 % already done.

aca_work06.jpg

@hmmwv: I would really like to use your great sketches (and the great looking textures too). notworthy.gif I thank you for every help you offer. I also wanted to create self-invented/modified versions of Clones, and yours are looking cool too. Im sure i can involve some of your sketches to the Clones Pack. (And i would like the V-Wing sketches too, of course) smile_o.gif

aca_work08.jpg

Ok, i just have to finish some textures and the cockpit. Tomorrow (saturday) i wont have much time, so the thing with the release could be a little bit problematic. If i dont finish it on sunday, than i will finish it at the latest on monday...

I still dont know how to involve some special scripts. Maybe this could take some time too. -> I want to create a complexive cockpit with a lot of displays:

-damage -fuel -altitude -speed -ammo -angle -incoming missile -ship status (all with different screens and sounds)

I rather want to release it a little bit later with more quality, than release it earlier with less quality. I hope you will agree. But maybe i will already have it finished on sunday. huh.gifwink_o.gif

acacyn, the nose of the ARC-170 is a little longer i think smile_o.gif

Wildo

If this model is correct, I think the nose has the right size.

1420_src_arc170_8.jpg

Great work Acacyn.

Beautiful work from the last few screens Acacyn, I cannot wait to see it in game.

Thank you guys.

I have taken my ARC-170 Revell model and some other originally pics and blueprints as templates/models. So the proportions are correct. I hope you will enjoy this addon. After adding some scripts i will release it on sunday

hmmwv that's a very good good concept design detail and work... are you good at designing also?

And Acacyn great work of course wink_o.gif Looks exactly like it to me wow_o.gif

Unfortunately i wasnt able to release it on sunday, so instead the addon you get some pics of it. Just to make the waiting time a little bit shorter. If there wont be any trouble with the upload of the 5.50MB big file, it should be released on monday. smile_o.gif

aca_arc01.jpg

aca_arc03.jpg

aca_arc02.jpg

I.: Unfortunately the release will be in some days. I have less time at the moment and still poblems with scripts.

II.: i really hate to create cockpits, so dont wonder if some parts of the ARC-170 cockpits have some clipping bugs or just dont look good.

III.: I have noticed a very strange bug. As i got in the ship in ride back (the second cargo seat, at the back) there have appeard a lot of tiny ARC`s???!!!huh.gif There were some ARC`s which crashed on the ground but they werent in my sight actually as i toogled to the third person view. But in the first person view in ride back i saw a lot of them??

aca_arc04.jpg

IV.: Some Pics :wink:

aca_arc06.jpg

aca_arc05.jpg

aca_arc07.jpg

aca_arc08.jpg

hmmwv that's a very good good concept design detail and work... are you good at designing also?

And Acacyn great work of course wink_o.gif Looks exactly like it to me wow_o.gif

Thank you very much SpecOp9. I try to do my best, like in all other designing facets biggrin_o.gif

P.D: I´m about to start the design of a special clone commando for Acacyn as soon as possible. thumbs-up.gif

P.D 2: Acacyn, you ARC model is just awesome!!! two thumbs up!

Thank you hmmwv. I hope o see your cool Clone Commander concepts soon.

And the ARC-170 Starfighter should be released today!!!!!

What happened to your account on the forums Acacyn, did you delete it? huh.gif

No! I havnt done anything. I just woke up. After posting the pics of the finished ARC yesterday, i shut down my computer like everytime.

The ARC-170 is finished.

Download it from GALAXY AT WAR MOD

You will find it in:

<span style='color:green'>East/Clone Wars - Vehicles/ ARC-170 Starfighter</span>

It has...

-A fully working Anti-Grav system (VTOL) (scripts by KaRRiLLioN and edited by Cell7 and me)

-<span style='color:darkblue'>2 front lasercannons</span> (with 5000 shots and a brutal high firerate)

-<span style='color:darkblue'>6 Proton Torpedos</span>

-movable splitwings

Acacyn_ARC170_05.jpg

For more Pics check the Media section of the Galaxy At War Mod.

Please report me all bugs you find :wink:

Already known bugs:

<span style='color:red'>-The front turbine of the right jet has inside some textures problems

-A part of the front cockpit joystick has no texture

-There is a West pilot instead of a East pilot</span>

-----

Planned features: (for the next version of the ARC-170)

-available in all sides (East) Old Republic ARC-170, (West) Rebellion ARC-170, (Resistance) Renegade ARC-170

-different team colors

-a rear gunner with rear lasercannon

-a original Clone Pilot

-a stealth mode (available just once and for several seconds)

-a new start and land script

-a new engine sound

-----

I hope you will <span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:darkred'>enjoy</span></span>it wink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Already known bugs:

<span style='color:red'>-there is a West Pilot instead of a East Pilot</span>

-----

Planned features: (for the next version)

-available in all sides (East) Old Republic ARC-170, (West) Rebellion ARC-170, (Resistance) Renegade ARC-170

-different team colors

-a rear gunner with rear lasercannon

-a original Clone Pilot

-a stealth mode (available just once and for several seconds)

-a new start and land script

-a new engine sound