Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

Wow. Excellent pic Parvus (anything new?). What does the screen say? tounge2.gif And where'd you find it (the computer thingy)?

And a small question about those UK pics few pages earlier... how do you set the scarf thingy/goggles up/on? I haven't managed to do it in the editor... huh.gif

Game Logics

There are game logics to set all sorts of things for those UK troops. Goggles, berets, boonie hats, sleeves, radios....

nice pics all. Thx B.D. / B.S. and Ingram; and Shashman for his answer

Wow. Excellent pic Parvus (anything new?). What does the screen say? tounge2.gif And where'd you find it (the computer thingy)?

And a small question about those UK pics few pages earlier... how do you set the scarf thingy/goggles up/on? I haven't managed to do it in the editor... huh.gif

Game Logics

There are game logics to set all sorts of things for those UK troops. Goggles, berets, boonie hats, sleeves, radios....

Looking at the game logics in the editor, they're a bit... ummm... non-suitable. It says random on most things and AI/Player only... the problem is that I might need them for specific units. But, I checked the config, I'll see if that brings any help.

Nice pics Parvus, as usual. Really like the colors and the rebel guy giving orders in the 1st one... and nice anim with the M4, you made it yourself?

really cool vbs1 army pics on page 165! thumbs-up.gif

i have a question, any chance people can make that pack with so much candy to armed assault later on?

and nice anim with the M4, you made it yourself?

nope - they are included @Laser's units; a *must have imho ...

As far as I remember there was a special pack released by someone with animations extra made for the laser units, to fit the weapons. wink_o.gif

Seems like that is the pack you are using Parvus, but I cant remember the makers name. If anyone is interested, the answer should be somewhere in the thread of the units.

EDIT:

Found them on ofp2.info, here is the thread to the specially adapted animations by Nightkiller:

http://ofp2.info/forum/index.php?showtopic=21330

and the ofp2.info page:

http://ofp.neco.cz/index.php?showthis=8565

whoaaaaaaaa!!!!

those are some rreally cool pics XCess

i really like it.......even the text looks bloody sexy tounge2.gif

i think u shud get bored quite often.....:D

@every1: nice pics.........i rreally like teh photography thread

So this "DMA Libya (unrel.)" is an upcoming update of the DMA Libya island? I haven't seen any info on it? Are there any threads anywhere?

Yes, DMA Libya (unrel.) will be version 1.0 of the map, the previous release was a beta version, the real deal is comming up soon. wink_o.gif

No threads have been made, since it will feauture some suprise content, which we didnt want to spill to the community untill short before the release. smile_o.gif

Yes, DMA Libya (unrel.) will be version 1.0 of the map, the previous release was a beta version, the real deal is comming up soon. wink_o.gif

No threads have been made, since it will feauture some suprise content, which we didnt want to spill to the community untill short before the release. smile_o.gif

wohoooooooooo

hidden surprises..................... biggrin_o.gif

Didn't even notice this thread until now  icon_rolleyes.gif

Thanks for the comment hidden_spectre, the first one of the su-33 pics is so damn puuurdy.

@Parvus - can't wait for that toyota smile_o.gif

some screenshots with DMA Libya (unrel.) just look like VBS1, but when you look closely its OFP biggrin_o.gif can't wait for this pack to be released

Quote[/b] ]Nice shot Parvus...

is it some new Lybian insurgents or what?

Those are from the Forces Armees Nationales Chadiennes (FANT), or National Army of Chad (The Ragtag Boys).

tankieboy- You forgot on czech soldier (CSLA) sad_o.gif

Sluganda: CSLA wasnt in NATO. And ACR arent still released. smile_o.gif

@ DeZzErX and Everyone.

I cannot find a link to download the Belgian Forces Studio Mechanized Infantry.

@ DeZzErX, we (PUKF) would like to talk to you about some CVR(T)'s.

Nato Members

Those in bold are the troops I found in OFP. The rest I have no links for. If anyone can provide links to those not in bold then please do.

Belgium

Bulgaria

Canada

Czech Rep

Denmark

Estonia

France

Germany

Greece

Hungary

Iceland

Italy

Latvia

Lithuania

Luxembourg

Netherlands

Norway

Poland

Portugal

Romania

Slovakia

Slovenia

Spain

Turkey

United Kingdom

United States

I will also require a good static knealing animation if I include more members.

Belgian, thank you.

Polish, do not require SF.

Italy, no working download link.

Greek, no troops ready to download.

Spain, no working download link.

Hungary, Lowlands Warrior Mod is Dutch!

Czech = CSLA wink_o.gif

CSLA was army of CZECHOSLOVAKIA, now are Czech army (ACR) and Slovakia army... smile_o.gif