Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

alright tried smartass

Yeah, right ...

ORCS BMP - here you go.

I didn't see the desert one... All i see is the Green Textures...

I already told you via a reply on your PM that there is no desert version.

So say thanks for the search he did and the D\L link he posted.

You already knew that there wasn`t a desert version before you asked.

not really, you just beated around the bush with your answer...

@ joe@johnny:

That's a pretty nice looking ACU Soldier you have there, dont believe I have seen it before. Is it released or unreleased?

parvus is that bleu avia bus(and the 4 other versions) modified and available in DMA Lybia?

It crashes my OFP ...

i guess it wont be a part of DMA Lybia; it was me try to find an adequate civ. vehicle for this theme;

unfortunally i also dont have helping answer for your crashes. Although i know this phenomena from other addons (mostly rus.)  

- i guessed because the language (but im wrong .. as always)

parvus is that bleu avia bus(and the 4 other versions) modified and available in DMA Lybia?

+ Avia (czech)

Bleu Avia

If so then I`ll stop using it and wait till release.

I can`t use it when I use camera.sqs or have more as 2 versions of the avia`s on the map.

It crashes my OFP mad_o.gif

edit*

It crashes when I get out of the avia bus and can`t watch in thirdview or use commandview, the reason for the crashes crazy_o.gif

Have you tried this fix yet?

The problems with the Avia buses as far as i remember are caused by too many polys on the addon.

Don´t get me wrong, 1 Bus might work perfectly, it only crashes ofp under certain circumstances.

For me this was having three of the busses on screen at one time crazy_o.gif

Just as long as only 2 were visible everything ran fine, and about the second a third one drove into my field of view it went- *zap* - bye bye ofp.

Maybe this will work...I could only find the aviapack1 on OFP info and on several other sites, but those were the same as I already had.

edit. No more crashes thumbs-up.gif

Thnx smile_o.gif

Another nice DMA pic Parvus smile_o.gif

Do you think you could try an urban combat pic with them? Something a little more dramatic? Most all the pics from the DMA stuff seems a little sedate :P

wow, nice pictures guys!

@XCess

sorry, but my computer had a ctd when we played that zombie mission today!

@Maatz

no probs, the zombies were acting buggy anyway when Winnie left, they weren't attacking the church so my foolproof strategy wouldn't work. sad_o.gif Didn't help either that nobody was listening to the prone at front, stand at back part either (and it took about half an hour to get everyone else to go to the church) banghead.gif

wow FischKopp those landing craft things look amazing nice work guys, and great screens all .. smile_o.gif

Like the abseiling (anyone for a welsh embassy mission in ArmA?), and that third pic is beautiful hidden_spectre.

More nast fast ropes hidden_spectre.. would like to see it in game.. (hint: make a mission tounge2.gif)

More nast fast ropes hidden_spectre.. would like to see it in game.. (hint: make a mission tounge2.gif)

yea....i shud make a mission

biggrin_o.gif

thnkx

CTI goes back to the desert.

smile_o.gif

CTI on Tonal rocks  nener.gif

wow,nice upgrade,Stanley. thumbs-up.gif