Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

wahhaa - thx Marcus; u ride that bab' too hard in my opinion (im getting dizzy)  smile_o.gif

<span id='ME'><center>Mr Burns is off downloading that addon</center></span>crazy_o.gif

<span id='ME'><center>Mr Burns is off downloading that addon</center></span>crazy_o.gif

The goats? huh.gif

rofl.gifwhistle.gif

<span id='ME'><center>Mr Burns Shashman is off downloading that addon</center></span>crazy_o.gif

The goats? huh.gif

rofl.gifwhistle.gif

Meant the Grumman, but if you can get me a goat addon i´d appreciate it too,

think there´s nothing like a herd of sheep walking over dozens of corpses on a still burning battlefield ugly.gif

very nice pictures all

i love that plane too tounge2.gif

pilot left the plane !!! where Parvus smile_o.gif

yeah , pilot left the plane because the engine stopped in flight rofl.gif

awesome pics !

wow_o.gif

My last post about the DMA African guy and the turban was not meant as a jab. I was just pointing out something just in case it needed fixed. I stand corrected as I guess it's supposed to look like that.

They look great especially with the new head models. I must ask one more question though, before the release is their any possibility that there might be more faces added to them? I notice in parvus's screenshots that there seems to be only 3 or 4 different faces on the new head model.

*edit*

If you need more African faces you can always convert the Ethiopian faces from the Ghost Recon zip I posted here http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=50690

They look great especially with the new head models. I must ask one more question though, before the release is their any possibility that there might be more faces added to them? I notice in parvus's screenshots that there seems to be only 3 or 4 different faces on the new head model.

There will be 9 new Arab faces, 9 new Arab camoed faces, 3 new African faces and 3 new African camoed faces wink_o.gif

parvus is that bleu avia bus(and the 4 other versions) modified and available in DMA Lybia?

+ Avia (czech)

Bleu Avia

If so then I`ll stop using it and wait till release.

I can`t use it when I use camera.sqs or have more as 2 versions of the avia`s on the map.

It crashes my OFP  mad_o.gif

edit*

It crashes when I get out of the avia bus and can`t watch in thirdview or use commandview, the reason for the crashes crazy_o.gif

There will be 9 new Arab faces, 9 new Arab camoed faces, 3 new African faces and 3 new African camoed faces  wink_o.gif

make that 10 new african faces

They look like the anims which come with FFUR... Locke?

Quote[/b] ]NisuMies, what anims are that in your screens?

DMA/Sanctuary New Lean, released last saturday wink_o.gif

On one of the screens I could see under addons used NO dxdll,but HOW???Photoshop again? Well,let me know anybode if he's got any idea how to make such result.It will improve performance even on mine 7600 Gefo. smile_o.gif

On one of the screens I could see under addons used NO dxdll,but HOW???Photoshop again? Well,let me know anybode if he's got any idea how to make such result.It will improve performance even on mine 7600 Gefo. smile_o.gif

The only editing I did was resize the picture and add a black border smile_o.gif

I use 1024*768 resolution, ~1000m viewdistance and high detail. I have an AMD XP2500 PC, 512DDR with FX 5600 gfx card, so nothing special lol.

I don't like DXDLL and I don't really see what all the fuss is about. It makes the game look blurry or just weird and unrealistic huh.gif

Nice shot 50 pence, although it could do with the edges being smoothed out a bt by some blur.

alright tried smartass

Yeah, right ...

ORCS BMP - here you go.

I didn't see the desert one... All i see is the Green Textures...

alright tried smartass

Yeah, right ...

ORCS BMP - here you go.

I didn't see the desert one... All i see is the Green Textures...

I already told you via a reply on your PM that there is no desert version.

So say thanks for the search he did and the D\L link he posted.

You already knew that there wasn`t a desert version before you asked.