Sign in to follow this  
Locke@Germany

OFP Animation Enhancement V0.5

Locke, please contact me on email or icq 263531510

thanks...

why don't you contact him? pm is possible and even icq if you look into his profile wink_o.gif

Now we tested, this animpack on our nopublic server, and it's working correcly in multiplayer with a little modification. smile_o.gif

i tried this mod on my both computers togheter with a friend and everytime i made a special lean move with my soldier his computer froze up and crashed to desktop.....

we both hade the mod installed and all , btw i downloaded the one from ofp.info , is there any upate or something that fixes that problem? We had Sanctuarys patrol anim also running but after we removed your mod folder from the short cut list ofp stoped crashing  tounge_o.gif

was playing in lan and it was a non dedicated server .

Locke, please contact me on email or icq 263531510

thanks...

why don't you contact him? pm is possible and even icq if you look into his profile wink_o.gif

yep. tried that but icq pager seems to be not working sad_o.gif

Right Papy ....

After two Days this is/was a "STANDARD" Addon

wink_o.gif

well this isnt like some neat BAS helo or some really cool hyk unit. in terms of gameplay with any and all addons u use.. this is a "must have" i mean theres addons... and then theres these things. which actualy this is a one of a kind thing.

unlike dxdll or transparent water this mod here adds a whole new level of gameplay thats never been seen before. you can play spec ops mission in citys and lean around corners, see inside houses without exposing your entire self to them. this mod just made 800 differnt missions a whole helluvalot easier. after using this how you can possibly think to yourself "eh i dont know i like standing in the middle of the street while being shot at rather then exposing my gun and head." is beyond me.

so yes.. this should be a standard addon.

If you want to use an animation on a custom button, you can do it in for example in the following way :

lean_s.jpg

Both event will carry out simultaneously. This way you don't have to manage with complex keyboard combinations. The OFP will show it as a crash, but this is not important, because this is present basIcally at the target locking too.

Hello.   smile_o.gif

Just updated the first post with the latest version.

No new Anims this time, main improvement is the "visiblesize"-Tuning, hope to get some feedback about this as it is still beta.

Also i hope to have fixed any Bug's regarding the new Anims.

(Check out the Changelog from first post or Readme)

Other original bugs will be fixed in further versions.

Have fun, Locke@Germany.

Thanks for the update Locke!

Got the following error after using "CfgMoves Beta V0.54 + New Moves.cpp" for standard BIS configs in my own config.cpp? Had to REM the line out to get it working...

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

ErrorMessage: config.cpp/CfgMovesMC/States/CrouchReloadMagazine.visibleSize: Member already defined.

Also, still have the "stomping" sounds when I look in binoc's but it's really no big deal, just wanted to mention it. I will try to fix that small sound issue myself someday tounge_o.gif

/Christer (a.k.a KeyCat)

Thanks for the update Locke!

Got the following error after using "CfgMoves Beta V0.54 + New Moves.cpp" for standard BIS configs in my own config.cpp? Had to REM the line out to get it working...

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

ErrorMessage: config.cpp/CfgMovesMC/States/CrouchReloadMagazine.visibleSize: Member already defined.

Also, still have the "stomping" sounds when I look in binoc's but it's really no big deal, just wanted to mention it. I will try to fix that small sound issue myself someday tounge_o.gif

/Christer (a.k.a KeyCat)

Damn it !!!  wow_o.gif  mad_o.gif

seems like i've mixed something up

fixing ...   smile_o.gif

Edit:

- fixed sound for BIS Configs (again  tounge_o.gif )

Also the error i somewhat strange, i've had in all of the Configs, but when i tested them none off them showed me any error messages (even my own config worked without problems).

But i hope to have it fixed by now, link in the first post has been updated.

Also the error i somewhat strange, i've had in all of the Configs, but when i tested them none off them showed me any error messages (even my own config worked without problems).

But i hope to have it fixed by now, link in the first post has been updated.

Locke! Thanks for the quick turn around tounge_o.gif

Will try it tomorrow... Could it be that I got the error since I didn't compile the CONFIG.CPP to a CONFIG.BIN file?

/Christer (a.k.a KeyCat)

Adding the updated version to FlashNews, good job, but can someone contact me when a more permanent mirror than rapidshare has been added please so I can edit the link smile_o.gif

I'm new around here guys, but i'ld like to compliment you, Locke, on this mod.

It really adds playability to OPF.

I give you a big thumbs up dude! biggrin_o.gif

Is there any way you could make a Y2k3 V5.0 config.bin using this?

@Locke - just tested this new version (v0.54) with Sanctuary pistol animation replacement, and.... it doesn't works sad_o.gif A bit strange because earlier version of your anims (0.52) work really fine with this from Sanctuary crazy_o.gif Any possibility to tune this new version with Sanctuary pistol anim rock.gif

Right Papy ....

After two Days this is/was a "STANDARD" Addon

wink_o.gif

well this isnt like some neat BAS helo or some really cool hyk unit. in terms of gameplay with any and all addons u use.. this is a "must have" i mean theres addons... and then theres these things. which actualy this is a one of a kind thing.

unlike dxdll or transparent water this mod here adds a whole new level of gameplay thats never been seen before. you can play spec ops mission in citys and lean around corners, see inside houses without exposing your entire self to them. this mod just made 800 differnt missions a whole helluvalot easier. after using this how you can possibly think to yourself "eh i dont know i like standing in the middle of the street while being shot at rather then exposing my gun and head." is beyond me.

so yes.. this should be a standard addon.

Exactly!

We installed this on our server but it crashed when we made a move. This installs like the SP version?

wow_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gif

O CIELO!!! O MIO DIO!! O SANTA PATATA!!

wow_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gif

I wonder how i missed this splendid stuff!!

Great job locke!!!

I like this pack alot, but I also like FlashFX (not FFUR, just FlasFX), but there is a Config.bin conflict, I was wondering if and how I could combine the two. First, I don't have any programs capable of decompressing a .bin, anyone know? Second, I don't know exactly which parts of the new config are changed, so I can change them in the FlashFX .bin, so can you help me there too?

Thanks in advance...

Easily done. I'll make one later, it's really just a matter of cutting and pasting.

Ok I "merged" them, and it worked, except now Sanctuary's Handgun 1.1 anims don't work, but they did before.

Ok I "merged" them, and it worked, except now Sanctuary's Handgun 1.1 anims don't work, but they did before.

do the normal bis handgun anims work?

Any Chance you could send me the fixed config KyleSarnik, I've tried to merge the Two but get errors trying to convert it to bin. Thanks and Great Addon @Locke!

thats because locke, in preperation for his handgun leaning modification put the handgun definitions in the config. which means you copyed the handgun info into there.. OFP has read the Config.bin animations last.. therefore it consideres those the most "updated definition" and ignors sancutarys.

just remap the handgun animations that santurary used in your config.bin thingy

thats what i did for Y2K3