Sign in to follow this  
TeRp

BWMod Fennek, Wolf & Basic Pack Update

Awesome work. You should be very proud of this. THe inclusion of the UAV shows an attention to detail and finesse that lacks in many other addons.

Well Done.

Just out of curiosity.

I remember seeing profile drawings of versions armed with Trigat MR and LFK NG Le FLA missiles, but i cant find it on the net. Does anybody know if these versions are planned?

Cheers

When is the MG3 version comming out? wink_o.gif

And something that already has been mentioned: Camo! I like the camo script on the Wiesel, why don't you apply a similiar on the Fennek?

Update

The Wolf had a Lod-problem which caused CtDs.

This problem has been fixed now, the download link in the first post has been changed.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

1.) When is the MG3 version comming out? wink_o.gif

2.) ...why don't you apply a similiar on the Fennek?

1.) Maybe in the future. tounge_o.gif

2.) Because we decided to not "wait for ages" with releasing stuff. wink_o.gif

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

Awesome work. You should be very proud of this. THe inclusion of the UAV shows an attention to detail and finesse that lacks in many other addons.

Well Done.

Just out of curiosity.

I remember seeing profile drawings of versions armed with Trigat MR and LFK NG Le FLA missiles, but i cant find it on the net. Does anybody know if these versions are planned?

Cheers

I have no idea.

A stinger version is planned for the Netherlands. the LFK NG leFla missile is considered by Germany for use on their Ocelot light air-defense vehicle. So it may be possible that it will also see use on the Fennek.

An AT version is planned in the netherlands, but this one will just transport a GILL squad and does not have the GILL mounted on the vehicle. It's just the normal version without the observation-mast and GILL missiles in the storage area in the back.

For now only the normal recon version has been developed and the others are still on the drawing board.

Can anybody help me tell me if the Marder is compatible with the new Basic pack as now i can't seem to get the milan to work. There are no missiles to load when i select "Milan weapon".

Can anybody help me tell me if the Marder is compatible with the new Basic pack as now i can't seem to get the milan to work. There are no missiles to load when i select "Milan weapon".

Same here.

Yeah, there is an imcompabilty, sadly.

We didn't intend to do that.

If you have a little knowledge about config.cpp's you can do the following (make a backup before wink_o.gif)

DePBO the Marder, open the config and remove the classes cfgWeapons and cfgAmmo.

replace the Marder weapon and magazine arrays:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

weapons[]={BWMOD_BMK20mm_AP, BWMOD_BMK20mm_HE, BWMOD_MG3_Vehicle};

magazines[]={BWMOD_BMK20mm_AP_317, BWMOD_BMK20mm_HE_967, BWMOD_MG3_1000};

for the Marder_Milan:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

weapons[]={BWMOD_BMK20mm_AP, BWMOD_BMK20mm_HE, BWMOD_MG3_Vehicle, BWMOD_MilanLauncher};

magazines[]={BWMOD_BMK20mm_AP_317, BWMOD_BMK20mm_HE_967, BWMOD_MG3_1000,BWMOD_Milan,BWMOD_Milan,BWMOD_Milan,BWMOD_Milan};

We'll fix this issue as soon as possible.

Again, sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks for the super fast reply TeRpEnTiN now it works like a dream... biggrin_o.gif . And now my BW MOd addons are looking like a dream come true tounge_o.gif

is it possible to make the UAV fly over a certan area without having to control it manualy?

Hum, I think this is not possible in our current release.

However, you can try to place a flying Aladin in the editor and give it a waypoint cycle. You need to add "this exec "\BWMOD_Fennek\Scripts\AladinInit.sqs" in order to have the Aladin available in the Fennek.

But I'm not sure if that will work.

TeRp.

First I would to really congratulate your team for this really nice addon. It's quite heavy, but I even played a two hours SP game yesterday with it!

Quote[/b] ]is it possible to make the UAV fly over a certan area without having to control it manualy?
Launch it, guide it to your area, and when you're overhead, set the slider "turn" to the maximum and it will circle above your area without doing more.

It's quite heavy, but I even played a two hours SP game yesterday with it!

If you have missions, come over with them.

I'm willing to host any mission including BWMod addons on our webserver, we're desperatly needing some.

TeRp.

Yeah, there is an imcompabilty, sadly.

We didn't intend to do that.

If you have a little knowledge about config.cpp's you can do the following (make a backup before wink_o.gif)

DePBO the Marder, open the config and remove the classes cfgWeapons and cfgAmmo.

rock.gifrock.gifrock.gif you have to rename all the old ammo and weapons sections, not to delete them wink_o.gif

rock.gifrock.gifrock.gif you have to rename all the old ammo and weapons sections, not to delete them wink_o.gif

No.

Better do what Terpentin says wink_o.gif

if i do it i get a config error.

Then you did something else wrong. You have to delete cfgWeapons and cfgAmmo and replace the weapons[]= and magazines[]= values as mentioned in Terpentin's post, since all the weapons are stored in the common basic pack files now. If you get a config error, it has to be something else. Which error do you get?

undefined base class 'weaponscloudsbkm'

First: There is no used class 'weaponcloudsbkm', only 'weaponcloudsbmk'

Second: I can't remember anyone telling you to delete the classes WeaponCloudsGun and WeaponCloudsBMK wink_o.gif

If you want to use the cloud class of the basic pack, you gotta have to write

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">class WeaponCloudsGun {};

class BWMOD_WeaponClouds_BMK : WeaponCloudsGun {};

and delete the old cloud classes in the marder and replace "class GunClouds : WeaponCloudsBMK {};" with "class GunClouds : BWMOD_WeaponClouds_BMK {};"

will it be a update on the SP gun (whatever its name is) and the tanks from the BWmod beta 1.3 pack (or whatever it was)

the sound isnt that great imho..... its messed up on my comp....

@ shadow:

The old Leopard 1A5 is allready updated(new sounds also), but not finished yet.

---

@all

I'm very sorry, but we forgot to mention something in the readme.

If you have the CoC Arty system installed, you can call artillery fire as Fennek commander.

Just place the CoC Obelisk and some artillery units on the map(for further informations look at the coc arty readme), and an action menu entry appears.

---

MfG Lee wink_o.gif

once again very nice addons and good work guys but a quick question do u guys and gals plan on releaseing the fuchs and dingo