Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FlashFx Units Replacement pack 5.0!

Hi thunderbird smile_o.gif

The mod work fine and it's alot of effect and functions there, i like it smile_o.gif

Good work tunderbird smile_o.gif

I run into a problem, i was trying to use my sniper pack than i figured the are somthing wrong with my sniper model in your mod. sad_o.gif Not sure why it looks like this in your mod:

bug.JPG

And only with OFP GOTY:

ofpgoty.JPG

And only Y2K3:

y2k3.JPG

So can somebody tell my why this happening??

Maximus-Sniper

At last I'll force myself to complete the Resistance Campaing smile_o.gif

Great Work FFUR Team !

To all who download: please don't try using the bug reporting tool in the readme yet, because we haven't set up the website which the bug reporter needs.

I thought i won`T play it this week, because tomorow i have exkursion to prague and now 24. minutes till its down. Thanks alot TB. Iam afraid that i will spend 50% of my summer holidays with it. goodnight.gif

After downloading ,

The installer is very well done too, good job on this it is very user friendly.

A first report is that i had a message up about a read error on one of the editable config.cpp , but ignoring the error made the trick. But after the install ended, i had to move myself the wanted config.bin from the FFUR\Bin\FFUR 5.0 Configs\ to the FFUR\Bin\ section , maybe a problem related to this error, but something easy to do and everything works very fine after this quick manipulation.

The final readme is interesting to figure out all the features, another good point.

Then, i tested it a bit in the clean sweep mission and i must say that it is really great to experience the changes.

I appreciate the work that has been made to offer as much as possible smooth play to even the low end systems.

Congratulations thunderbird84 and the ffur team , it is a superb replacement modpack icon14.gif and a must download if you want to enhance your OFP experience without too much lag.

Hooops huge issue here huh.gif

I uninstalled FFXUR v3.5 and 4.5 without problem and then installed v5 without troubles again (nice installer) Btw, no question regarding a putative SkyPack.

Biggest issue is that I can't start OFP anymore since all worlds.wrp are all gone, probably with the uninstall crazy_o.gif

Where may I recover those files ?? I particularly liked the replacement ones that v4.5 offered ...

Well, I am stuck ... waiting for your replies wink_o.gif

Look at your Original OFP CD. I think they are in the dta folder of it.

BIG PROBLEM HERE ALSO wtf iv dl it instaled it and crash lol rofl.gif wtf all that dl and installing lol i tryed the sky pack first insted of playing it and it wont work missing something pd3 file some shhhhh and when i tryed to start ffur it says missing addon bas something then screen turns gray and wow back to desk top lol rofl.gif u got to be kidding pistols.gif what should i do wow banghead.gif iv said befor that iv got that 3.5 on my add and remove programs and i cant delete it. it says cant open log file wtf is this the problem or what huh.gif and what should i do huh.gif

Is this just me or am I missing the sounds of the maingun & NSV of the East-Resistance T72's?   sad_o.gif

I've used default installation (powerfull config) without the skypack.

Nice mod & installer btw smile_o.gif

Finally I've got the T-80BV from RHS  biggrin_o.gif, but when I get in as driver and hit the "numpad 0" button in order to look out the 'scopes OFP crashes to the deskbord. confused_o.gif

I've only experienced it whit this tank so far...  thumbs-up.gif

wow very good installer just when it installed instead of an icon to run the game an incon wich linked to the uninstall apeared on my desktop ??

wow very good installer just when it installed instead of an icon to run the game an incon wich linked to the uninstall apeared on my desktop ??

True, I've noticed that too.

Overall exvellnet work!

BUG REPORTS:

Constant CTD on battlefield mission with powerfull configs.

(Though it might problem with my system)

US grenades unusable with the low-end config (Though they work fine with high-end ones)

well i just went to play and got something like

noentry/config/CivillianIsMan

then when i went to play one of my addon free missions i got something to do with

noentry/config/cfgmoves/mg,class vehicles

im not totally sure then it went back to the main screen

also when i have been playing well it wouldnt let me but in that little screen it shows a little intro it showed russians without guns ??

have i done something wrong ? i installed it restarted erm what else do i need to do

EDIT - Sorry mt fault i thought it put the config in the right place for you

Hey - are these bugs happening to everyonel?

should I DL now or wait for a new version or a patch?

erm just one thing i hate with this is the target reticole how its a kind of square with a red cross in the middle i just hate it and dont like playing that much combat with it

also the people say to much in combat they wont shut up especially the russians they gave away their position by shouting

Quote[/b] ]Hey - are these bugs happening to everyonel?

no dont worry download its worth it i just got mixed up i though the installer installed the config for you, until i relised you have to chose and copy and paste it to the right place

I take it this is one file download, that there is no more files to download?

Sorry to ask, I know is been answered allready, but I'm in a lazy mood today, is bloody hot in here today  crazy_o.gif

Some Spanish weather in the UK, finally  biggrin_o.gif

I never used this mod before, because I don't really play that much any more, and I have the "rival" mod already instaled for yonks(I know they are not rivals for many diferent reason, lol), but I like what this have to offer and I want to try it, so I'll download that pronto!! yay.gif

thunderbird84 and the ffur team, this mod is been a long way sense I first read about it, and is most impressive to see what you have implemented in it, excelent. I done something for my self before, but I wouldn't dream to ending in something of the quality of this mod or Y2K3 mod, again, I'm most impressed.

BTW, is my signature showing allright? I don't know if I'm the only one who see it.

Regards.

@CERO

Quote[/b] ]Constant CTD on battlefield mission with powerfull configs.

(Though it might problem with my system)

nope not your system im using the powerfull config without talking/surrendering and without body explosions

and if i start it play a mission goes fine next mission i play it usually perfrms a ctd not on battlefields i havent tested it on that

ive got 1.8ghz and none other mod has this happended to it

Can anyone confirm US granades problem with the low-end config?

Hi smile_o.gif

Found something stranges here with the HALO soldier in FFUR.

Something wrong with the model, but it's perffect in OFP GOTY and other mods to.

And when i try CIV man in FFUR, than he looks OK.

bug_1.JPG

So, why are this model error only in FFUR?

I am having some trouble getting this mod to work. I ran the installer and everything looks alright when I start it up...new splash screen and everything. However, although the interface is there on the main screen it says "error music track cccp missing" or something, and none of the units are replaced. Even though sound effects and interface are different, i played on desert island and there was just an old bis soviet with an old bis ak47.

I am having some trouble getting this mod to work. I ran the installer and everything looks alright when I start it up...new splash screen and everything. However, although the interface is there on the main screen it says "error music track cccp missing" or something, and none of the units are replaced. Even though sound effects and interface are different, i played on desert island and there was just an old bis soviet with an old bis ak47.

Here's your solution:

Quote[/b] ]A first report is that i had a message up about a read error on one of the editable config.cpp , but ignoring the error made the trick. But after the install ended, i had to move myself the wanted config.bin from the FFUR\Bin\FFUR 5.0 Configs\ to the FFUR\Bin\ section , maybe a problem related to this error, but something easy to do and everything works very fine after this quick manipulation.

Hi all,

Thank you all for the nice comments ,we're very honoured and glad that you like it , btw for people who had some minor problems ,at first be sure about this please :

Quote[/b] ]-PLEASE check and make sure you don't have duplicates of any addons used by FFUR also in your regular or Res\addons folders!.

and please read carefully the read me , it explains ya how to install the sky pack cuz you have to change the directory of the 3 files from their current folder to the FFUR one before to start installing it though, that's very easy wink_o.gif;

btw We're sorry for the fact that the installer put the icon of "uninstall" instead of the right one in the desktop tounge2.gif

Reven'd fix it maybe for the incoming patch wich would replace CSLA choppers by Scars/Our Weapons ones + Locke upcoming animations .

Yes I know about the Low Config "no exploding US grenades" , here's the fixed version "sorry I just forgot to add a script" ---->

Download

Don't play online with the powerful configs , there's a config intended for that , "the multi one" , you'll find it in FFUR/Bin/FFUR configs

Maximus , this is a BIS model , it doesn't matter ... and the Halo soldier's just an example to show how does the script work for the specops of both sides. plus it's a very small thing though

Thanks again

We'll take some rest then we'll start working on the desert conversion , it's the summer isn't it ? biggrin_o.gif

so many pretty girls waiting for me ------> LOL tounge2.gif

PS : a big thanks to Sanctuary for his so many interesting advices wink_o.gif

Best Regards

Thunderbird84