Sign in to follow this  
berghoff

Homeland

Nice, maybe you could add some ice to the bridge smile_o.gif

The bridge looks like this;

thesnowybridge.jpg

But It hasn't any ice, well maybe I can add that later.

nice work on the new textures Berghof! unclesam.gif

got any urban , city pics to show off? smile_o.gif

man i can't focus on workign on my old islands collections sometimes after i have watched the screens off your island tounge_o.gif im really exited about your work! Maybe you are the best island maker known to man? biggrin_o.gif

looking super, have you thought about adding snow piles along the side of the roads?, would make it look a bit more real looking, other than that thumbs up.

Smiley

Looks awesome dude.

I had to read the text to see what was so special about these pics, since I didn't see it. But I knwo for sure that if it would have featured the default bridge and rocks I would have noticed those objects.

You don't even notice such small details like snowy rocks and brigdes because they don't stand out. That's what makes it great. These small details make it look natural and realistic. Great job!

btw;

All those months, and I never noticed you are a true Limlander. Great to see so many Dutchmen working on OFP smile_o.gif

btw;

All those months, and I never noticed you are a true Limlander. Great to see so many Dutchmen working on OFP smile_o.gif

Hehe, I'm from south-holland.

Some early pic of a Tree, it needs little adjustments. smile_o.gif

hmm, your profile says you're from Limland.. wink_o.gif

Ah, South-holland is even better. You don't want to be a spare-belgian.

That tree looks awesome. wow_o.gif

lol it says

Location Netherlands, Limburg (maybe thats where the sasquaches live) tounge_o.gif

anyhoo i cant wait for this :P keep it up bergy.. looks awsome

BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Very nice trees...they look lush...DAMNIT, WHEN IS THIS ISLAND GETTING RELEASED!! crazy_o.giftounge_o.gif

extreme beatiful pics! smile_o.gif

the pics remind me of the old first Nogova pics with the tree's and the houses. Looks really sweet! This was a really successfull day for me, sun was shining and all that, i worked good with a school project and now this to top it off biggrin_o.gif

May I offer one suggestion?

The name Homeland sounds a tad generic for a stunning island like this. Would it be completelly ruled out to baptize it to something more, unique? And perhaps a flag as well smile_o.gif.

I like islands like Tonal where you feel that you are in a real country.

marcus

May I offer one suggestion?

The name Homeland sounds a tad generic for a stunning island like this. Would it be completelly ruled out to baptize it to something more, unique? And perhaps a flag as well smile_o.gif.

I like islands like Tonal where you feel that you are in a real country.

marcus

Because Homeland is fictional I don't think you ever can have to feeling that you "are in a country". Our Squad Leader Lieutenant Colonel "Furia" and me decided that "Homeland" was the best choice for us because it will be our Virtual Home so there will be a Army Island somewhere in the map with an HQ building. biggrin_o.gif

Hmm trees look too green , maybe a bit of a mismatch with the surrounding ground textures?

no they don't look to green! smile_o.gif now you can see whtas tree's and whats ground and bushes, instead of the nogova setting where sometimes you see a bush or tree at a distance and think its a soldier and start shooting or get very nervous tounge_o.gif the bright greenish leaves i think reminds about really sweet sunny summer or spring day unclesam.gif

Now that everyone's appetite has been wetted, you should all know that Homeland is being developed for SWAF usage only wink_o.gif So if you want to play on Homeland, you have to JOIN SWAF wink_o.gif

I will gladly accept applications at this stage biggrin_o.gif

tounge_o.gif

no! their color is perfect! One of my gripes has always been the darkness of BIS trees...If I look outside, the trees are nice and green, but in ofp they are almost brown.

Maybe change the terrain texture if anything, but that is not necessary...they are fine as is.

what ?? I have to join SWAF?? im already in a clan tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

but hey i can quit my current clan to join yours just to get my hand son the island wow_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Hmm trees look too green , maybe a bit of a mismatch with the surrounding ground textures?

Oh that is the retextured Everon, Homeland has way brighter ground textures.