Sign in to follow this  
zayfod

ECP 1.075...The countdown begins.

i fear this mod has no heartbeat.....

Well he was a 'm*****f*****' anyway from what i heard some 'people' say , he deserves to die tounge_o.gif

so how r u guys coming along with this?

We are close... I may sound like a broken record but we are. Nearly all of the issues that caused the unexpected delay have been solved... we just have a few things left to do.

That all you guys are getting... tounge_o.gifsmile_o.gif

By few things I hope you mean, pack it up and set up the installer. biggrin_o.gif

BTW- Is testing done?

Testing is never done... we are always trying to find bugs and make stuff better.

Quote[/b] ]Testing is never done... we are always trying to find bugs and make stuff better.

That's what 'patches' or 'updates' are called.

Quote[/b] ]Testing is never done... we are always trying to find bugs and make stuff better.

That's what 'patches' or 'updates' are called.

What do you think 1.075 is doing..? Much was changed and added... would that not classify as making things better? I think we are just have a little bit of miscommunication here.

oooohhh..  I hear the rabid Mod Wolves smelling fresh code!  They'll snap at any ECP mirror that comes up and go for the throat on any available bandwidth!  (and I'll be in the pack howling with 'em wink_o.gif ) Glad to hear we're close to release.

What I mean is after you've entered the beta testing stage for your current release, you should add new things in NEW updates at a later time. That's what I meant.

I believe I´m the only one that is happy for the release-delay biggrin_o.gif

If its released now I have problems as RealLife is taking 99% of my time right now (hopefully have a bachelour degree in june) and I´m not sure I would prioritate the school if ECP is released.... wink_o.gif

So take your time and make sure everything is perfect, no hurry! tounge_o.gif

Will i have to uninstall FlashFX if i'd want to install ECP? rock.gif

Yep, ECP is a config mod. Don't worry though, EECP will probably come out right after, and if not, it's not too terribly hard to splice configs.

Will i have to uninstall FlashFX if i'd want to install ECP? rock.gif

Yep, ECP is a config mod. Don't worry though, EECP will probably come out right after, and if not, it's not too terribly hard to splice configs.

No he won't!

As long as you use mod folders you can use them side by side. You just won't be able to use them at the same time, of course.

Quote[/b] ]

By few things I hope you mean, pack it up and set up the installer. biggrin_o.gif

BTW- Is testing done?

I sure don't hope so, that would probably mean I would have to get out of my lazy chair! wink_o.gif

What I mean is after you've entered the beta testing stage for your current release, you should add new things in NEW updates at a later time. That's what I meant.

Whos talking about NEW things?

Were sorting out the things we have for now. There are no new additions going on as far as i know , only activity on the ECP front these days is testing for bugs. MP/SP both.

No worries there. I plan to get an updated EECP out the door right on the heels of 1.075.

Were sorting out the things we have for now. There are no new additions going on as far as i know , only activity on the ECP front these days is testing for bugs. MP/SP both.

Can you guys please do some new screenshots and post them here? you gotta admit this topic needs a little boost, esp. when, as you say, you're so close to release the mod... smile_o.gif

The trouble with that is , that we cant show you everything about ECP on a static screen , you need to see it , feel it , hear it INSIDE the game in its own element. Screens i am afraid dont do much justice , but i'll have a chat with Zayfod if he says its ok we might fix a few for you smile_o.gif .

The trouble with that is , that we cant show you everything about ECP on a static screen , you need to see it , feel it , hear it INSIDE the game in its own element. Screens i am afraid dont do much justice , but i'll have a chat with Zayfod if he says its ok we might fix a few for you  smile_o.gif .

so why dont release it or make that second video lol.. then we will be able to see it , feel it and hear it in the game.. biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

So.. What do people think is a good alternative to ECP?

There is quite a few other mods out there.

Since we'll probably be waiting at least another 6 months for the ECP to be released.

What do you guys think about FlashFX or the Y2K3 mods?

Is there any more?

So.. What do people think is a good alternative to ECP?

There is quite a few other mods out there.

Since we'll probably be waiting at least another 6 months for the ECP to be released.

What do you guys think about FlashFX or the Y2K3 mods?

Is there any more?

shhhh biggrin_o.gif we want this thred to dissapear.. so when we see it again we want good news..

also this is about ECP only... i dont think there is anymore but there is FFUR (FlashFX Units Replacement)

@Olle Stolpe: I can recommend a very good mod to play with until ECP 1.075 is released: ECP 1.071 wink_o.gif

You know what?

Its NOT coming out. Sorry I had to be the one to break this to you guys.

I partically agree, it's not coming out anytime soon. but I dont think anyone of them is stupid enough to let all that work simply rot on their HD's wink_o.gif . they've got tons of scripting knowledge, so if they think binary, the changes of ECP 1.75 coming out is 0011 0001 smile_o.gif .