Sign in to follow this  
zayfod

ECP 1.075...The countdown begins.

You know what?

Its NOT coming out.  Sorry I had to be the one to break this to you guys.

Shhhhh , your ruining all this conspiracy that we've got going here. wink_o.gif

Just a little funfact to throw at you guys:

We recently caught a bug with had something to do with OFP's tide at 12'o clock and the water splashes .... imagine a bug which you can only create at specific points on the map and time .... crazy_o.gif .

See we get all kinds of wierd things happening in ECP thats why the code is always under constant scrutiny and re-writing process.

Nevertheless with everyday that goes by we are coming close to a release , thats a safe bet.

phuh you guys almost had me there tounge_o.gif

i'll wait happily to test it when it gets released,

btw i don't see any explosions or fire fx in ofp anymore... crazy_o.gif anyone know why that can be?

phuh you guys almost had me there tounge_o.gif

i'll wait happily to test it when it gets released,

btw i don't see any explosions or fire fx in ofp anymore... crazy_o.gif anyone know why that can be?

Do u mean in standard ofp, or with ECP version 1.071?

is this thread a never-ending story ?? sad_o.gif

The best thing to do is forget about it, and then get excited again when it gets released. Im tired of checking this thread every 10 seconds, I'll just know when it gets out. ghostface.gif

lol. i'll get happy when this thread is closed and a new one is opened in mods: completed.

you and me both buddy! but it'll proly be worth the wait! smile_o.gif

Ofp2 might be released before this is complete. tounge_o.gif

Somehow i wish that was true , imagine OFP2 being released around next month biggrin_o.gif .

i am expecting the best from ECP since they are taking a hell of a long time unclesam.gif

I've forgotten all about this one... hym, whats it do again? tounge_o.gif

Nothing much to report actually , just waiting for the dev version of the ecp to get together after all the changes made from bug testing and stuff.

And me pressing hard to add that leaning anim mod in to ECP but to no avail yet sad_o.gif .

Why would you need to wait one year? rock.gif

We're not implementing since it messes with MP compatibility but nevertheless i'd like to have a second config for this (for SP mode) and adding a few lines of codes doesnt take much time.

Next month this topic is going to be 6 months old!! AFAIR new version of ECP supposed to be released in a few weeks and its still not finished? Why? Betatests sure, but why not public? This would be much faster way of testing rock.gif I m starting to have doubts about the release of this mod crazy_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Nothing much to report actually , just waiting for the dev version of the ecp to get together after all the changes made from bug testing and stuff.

That means you are starting to pack ECP now, right? crazy_o.gifrock.gifsmile_o.gif

yay sounds like ecp will get released b4 summer  unclesam.gif

bring the champaign biggrin_o.gif lets party!

Actually next public ECP release will be at OFP 2 release ...

actually i see nothing changed in last months there is even no beta (unstable) release ...

so why all the "soon" ... next time say we work on ECP, release within next 12 months stay tuned and over ...

I agree.

I adore the ECP team for their work. And it is of course

a sparetime killer.

But it's abit mean to call half a year "soon".

Today.. 870 posts later, there is still not a sight of a realease.

Also the old "we-only-have-to-zip-it-then-it-is-ready" is getting a bit annoying.

Will you release the thing soon or is it more than a month to wait?

Hope I don't offend anyone, not my intention.

It looked sweet. But now for some stupid reason it doesnt look so sweet. rock.gif

hmm i dont get why poeple are saying it will be released when ofp2 is released.. how can they say that when they dont no when ofp 2 will be realeased for sure..

and the thing with ecp its not a unit replacement mod which makes it more unique  biggrin_o.gif

oh and it doesnt matter how long this thred goes on for becuase its in ADDONS & MODS: DISCUSSION where theres been threds for about a yr and over..