Sign in to follow this  
Monkey Lib Front

Usmc uh-1n

This is a very neat little chopper, and it looks like things are going to get better! Thumbs up!

smile_o.gif

I wanna thank you for all these compliments guys! biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]You know Preperation H, I might not buy VBS1 cuz of you (thought i'd keep it on topic)

biggrin_o.gif

How about the UH-1N in the VBS? I didn't see it yet!

Um no, VSB1 is capable of dealing with 10k + poly models.

For OFP1 thie great, don't bring VSB1 into this discussion please..

Um no, VSB1 is capable of dealing with 10k + poly models.

For OFP1 thie great, don't bring VSB1 into this discussion please..

And OFP1 can't? rock.gif

Quote[/b] ]yours is proly better!

biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Don't exaggerate! wink_o.gif

Anyway i'll take a look to the VBS to be sure... blues.giftounge_o.giftounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]For OFP1 thie great, don't bring VSB1 into this discussion please..

You're right man...let's get back on topic then.

Quote[/b] ]yours is proly better!

biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Don't exaggerate!  wink_o.gif

Anyway i'll take a look to the VBS to be sure... blues.giftounge_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]For OFP1 thie great, don't bring VSB1 into this discussion please..

You're right man...let's get back on topic then.

sorry not trying to be offtopic but it is to a person that doesnt have VBS and wants it badly.  tounge_o.gif

BACK ON TOPIC

Which Minigun sounds did you use?  rock.gif  or has this already been stated?

Quote[/b] ]a person that doesnt have VBS and wants it badly.

Me too! tounge_o.gif

I used a minigun sound very similar to the BAS one...I found 3 or 4 different sounds and the one i used is the best in my opinion (i've compared every sound to Black Hawk Down tounge_o.gif ) .

GREAT!!! I love that movie, although it is 3 + hours long sad_o.gif

but sounding good man, keep it up!!! smile_o.gifsmile_o.gif

GREAT!!! I love that movie, although it is 3 + hours long  sad_o.gif

but sounding good man, keep it up!!!  smile_o.gif  smile_o.gif

I have that movie BHD and it is not 3 hours long m8 wow_o.giftounge_o.gif

GREAT!!! I love that movie, although it is 3 + hours long  sad_o.gif

but sounding good man, keep it up!!!  smile_o.gif  smile_o.gif

I have that movie BHD and it is not 3 hours long m8  wow_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

2.4 hours to be exact

will there be version with ffars and minigun like in the movie behind enemy lines?

really cool part when he gets extracted and all hell brookes loose and you see this choppers fire away biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]GREAT!!! I love that movie

I think it's one of the best war movies ever! biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]will there be version with ffars and minigun like in the movie behind enemy lines?

It would be great but unfortunately USMC doesn't have a version of the UH-1N armed in that way. I took a look at the final scene of that movie and the helicopter with pylon mounted FFARs and miniguns is a UH-1H (or something like that...i don't know the differences among H,D or C versions) not an N version.

It would be unrealistic to install those weapons in my addon, anyway i've made a version with pylon mounted FFARs and sidedoor minigun. wink_o.gif

I am still working on some optimisations.

I'll send my work to PrepH tomorrow (before monday , Paris time) whatever the progress i've made. Well , most of the visual optimisations are already done, so itwont be too faulty hopefully.

Then, i suppose PH will have some last minute verifications to do, and some last minute changes, but it will be in his hands and his decision.

Good luck guys...can't wait to see the work you guys have done. I am still working on some scripts for it (i.e rapple, start up, fire, ect.) Good luck and hope to see it flying soon.

Quote[/b] ]I am still working on some optimisations.

I'll send my work to PrepH tomorrow (before monday , Paris time) whatever the progress i've made. Well , most of the visual optimisations are already done, so itwont be too faulty hopefully.

Then, i suppose PH will have some last minute verifications to do, and some last minute changes, but it will be in his hands and his decision.

Ok, Lupus! wink_o.gif . I just have to fix those green glasses above the pilot seat and the addon will be ready to release. Within this week you'll fly this bird guys! smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I am still working on some optimisations.

Ok, Lupus! wink_o.gif . I just have to fix those green glasses above the pilot seat and the addon will be ready to release. Within this week you'll fly this bird guys! smile_o.gif

I've sent the work i've done, rejoyce oh happy crowd... smile_o.gif

@PH : BEWARE of the ALPHA orders with those green glasses and all other faces with paa textures, ALL of them !

Advice of the week: if you dont really have to (no 8bit alpha needed) dont use PAA but use PAC instead.

I've downloaded the P3Ds Lupus modified guys...

Tomorrow I'll start working on some fixes suggested by Lupus...I really hope to complete all the fixes and release the addon within this week!!!