Sign in to follow this  
ExtracTioN

CIA Operator Teaser Pack

Work, fammily and other things really slowed the progress but the project is not dead the progress is still going but slow also I want to show some pictures of the units when the whole pack is in beta stage wink_o.gif

So dont think the progress is dead wink_o.gif

Ya outta know better than to asume that the folks here think RL has priority over addon making.. =P You only mentione dif already a few times, they can't read its their own fault..

Is there an opportunity to use the glasses from CIA Teaser Pack for other units in Mission Editor, through the Init-line?

I get the .Modelspecial error (you know, can't load mission if these buddies are placed...), even though I have both BAS and Laser Ranger/Delta packs.

Is there an opportunity to use the glasses from CIA Teaser Pack for other units in Mission Editor, through the Init-line?

Dunno think not cause the glasses are added to the model self wink_o.gif

@BlackScorpion try to download the versions in the link I posted cause they need to work.

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/index.php?showthis=7652

have you fixed the weapon bug ?

while editing the loadouts i noticed that the pistol slot had too much ammo, because of that it crashed.

Ext, could you release those glasses like separate addon? To make an ability to add them for different units is Mission Editors Init-line?

I don't think that would take much time 8)

Ext, could you release those glasses like separate addon? To make an ability to add them for different units is Mission Editors Init-line?

I don't think that would take much time 8)

I can make them a seperate pbo but dont think it would be possible to add the glasses to other units trough init line think it is hardcoded in engine but I am not sure.

In final version everything will be fixed wink_o.gif

Porgress is still going and I must say you guys will love it when it is released wink_o.gif

Sometimes I can find more time than other times sad_o.gif

If someone want to break my leg (not both but only 1) biggrin_o.giftounge_o.gif

Than I will have time what I need to complete the pack in a few weeks 1 or 2 wink_o.gif

My work slows the progress I can find only a few hours in a week to work on the pack sad_o.gif

So who is gonna help me to brake my leg rock.gifbiggrin_o.giftounge_o.gif

LOL, careful, you may find what you digging for! tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

I've been wondering if you decided to switch to Laser US Weapons only... BAS weapons look so out-of-scale and outdated nowadays...

Also, IIRC Lupus[WD] showed pics of his private updated version with tweaked lighting, etc. Maybe you guys could get in touch...?

I'm sorry if what I'm asking about has be already covered here before. I just couldn't make myself read back the whole topic. wink_o.gif

I am thinking of using earls weapons or lasers idd BAS weapon pack is outdated.

Also here are some pictures of some of them I wont show you all units cause want to keep em as suprise wink_o.gif

pic1

pic2

pic3

LOL, careful, you may find what you digging for!  tounge_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

I've been wondering if you decided to switch to Laser US Weapons only... BAS weapons look so out-of-scale and outdated nowadays...

Also, IIRC Lupus[WD] showed pics of his private updated version with tweaked lighting, etc. Maybe you guys could get in touch...?

I'm sorry if what I'm asking about has be already covered here before. I just couldn't make myself read back the whole topic. wink_o.gif

If Lupus want to help I would love that cause I am short on time what needs are some selections must be defined on some parts some resolution lods and a config and a few models are WIP wink_o.gif

Wow, really nice work on those screenshots, cant wait for these badboys.

Wow Extraction, cool work smile_o.gif

Isn't that Helmet on Pic 3 not a little bit too yellow? or is it just my screen tounge_o.gif

lol tounge_o.gif

uhm, at the 3rd pic, I think the camo scheme on the trouser is alittle bit streched, I mean near the boots...

(Deutsch: Das Tarnmuster an den Füssen unter den Knien sieht auf dem 3ten Bild etwas verzogen, bzw langezogen aus)

nice shots there smile_o.gif

@sgt.: why are you talking german? afaik Extraction lives in the nl... wink_o.gif

lol tounge_o.gif

uhm, at the 3rd pic, I think the camo scheme on the trouser is alittle bit streched, I mean near the boots...

(Deutsch: Das Tarnmuster an den Füssen unter den Knien sieht auf dem 3ten Bild etwas verzogen, bzw langezogen aus)

Thanks man I missed that streched texture will fix it  wink_o.gif

Why you post same message in Deutsch rock.gif

I am not from Germany but from Holland like radeor have said wink_o.gif

Here in Zutphen I live http://www.ofp-zone.de/bastler/map/benelux.html

Now all we need is a matching black Navigator truck! blues.gif