Sign in to follow this  
zayfod

ECP 1.075...The countdown begins.

Hey I was just wondering what that music playing during the middle of the trailer when that base get bombed is, btw the mod looks incredibly promising, just installed OFP GOTY again just in time biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]LOL I was just fooled on OFP.Info, I saw EECP release and havent actually noted the first E and began downloading all excited, when it actually has finished I actually noticed what it was.

Heh me too, dont i feel stupid sad_o.gif

Really looking forward to this!

will you please include sample missions with all possible FX demonstrated? The previoux ECP came with a lot of technical documentation but I guess nobody ever really saw e.g. an ECP-animated lighthouse on a custom island in function. The ability to customize a lot of things tends to make it quite complicated to use certain fx ...

Quote[/b] ]i want, i want, i want.. but i cant have untill its released sad_o.gif

Only God knows release date wink_o.gif

I'm really waiting for this relese! The only things I found useable with all missions (looking for added realism) are ECP and DR sound to that...Great work guys!

"We'll be lucky to see it sometime in January."

What!?!

If its not out soon I'm going to start cutting myself with a rusty razor.

We'll be lucky to see it sometime in January.

Really? This is not what I understand by "ETA - days".

Patience mates blues.gif

Let them take their time so we get a bug free version of this awesome project. smile_o.gif

Patience mates blues.gif

Let them take their time so we get a bug free version of this awesome project. smile_o.gif

They say that in the Invasion 1944 thread aswell... that mod still aint finished mad_o.gif

"We'll be lucky to see it sometime in January."

What!?!

If its not out soon I'm going to start cutting myself with a rusty razor.

Can you imagine the horror : while you are bleeding to death, you are unable to download the just released ECP ?

No, you should prefer the -patience- option , less painfull and more chances to download the goodies smile_o.gif

Patience mates blues.gif

They say that in the Invasion 1944 thread aswell... that mod still aint finished mad_o.gif

And judging from the previews its worth the wait...

Many often forget that after all this is a hobby, and i myself can say that these few hours i got after work also belong to my family, friends etc wink_o.gif

So just be patient, its only a few days, m´kay? tounge_o.gif

Go to ofp.info

Erm that's E.ECP, that's not the same as ECP.

I know...i thought the same thing....my heart skipped a beat when i read that

Same....

I was so excited i pissed on my chair tounge_o.gif

Wasnt till i saw the version number 0.43? or something like that. Cause i realised the new ECP is 1.075. wow_o.gif

I almost cried i was so dissapointed sad_o.gif

Please Release It Soon, Sniffle...

I forgot to say.......... xmas_o.gif Merry Christmas a few days ago.... lol wink_o.gif

I cann't wait any more, waiting becomes very long, I dribble by

reading and reading again the innovations of the ecp

please, I will die of thirst so much which I dribble, crazy_o.gif

biggrin_o.gif

They say no data was lost and expect to have the site up in 5 days or less. I dont see how the site going down effects the ECP release.

OFPEC is ECP's main host. if they release it on another site then I can't see a delay either. Please some one who will host please do.