Blake

Which guns do you own

I'm thinking about "pimping"  my Ruger 10/22 out maybe.They got some really cool looking stocks, that look like the M1 Carbine with a folding stock, but more modern, and fiber glass.

StockFoldDown.jpg

Sound good?  blues.gif

Oh and yea, I hear you can shot either a .38 special, or a .357 Magnum in my Winchester.But I've always stuck with .357 Magnums.It seems as the .38 special doesn't pack as much punch though.

Thoes pistol rounds can be fun to fire out of a rifle. I had a 9mm like yours, that thing was dead on.

My new baby I got a while back. 5.56 the ammo does not cost to much (1000 rounds about $175) and not alot of kick. biggrin_o.gif

Bushmaster M4A3

Don't really own them, but we use M-60's, .50 Cal Brownings, M-16A2's, and M-249's when training on-base.

Offbase, we (my padre+I) have an old-ass bedouin matchlock, a repro flintlock pistol, and a springloaded Walther P99.

-BreakerOut

Here is me a few years back now (before I got a bear and a far more wind-swept grizzled appearance) with my cherished Short Lee Enfield, made by Birmingham Small Arms in 1935 if I remember correctly for the civilian market, hence the beautiful wood and a fitting for Parker-Hale sights.  What a gun...

MeAndMyGun.jpg

For when I'm next in the U.S. I plan to buy one of these;

RemModel8.jpg

...in .35 Remington, and hopefully pay the fauna of the Michigan UP a visit.  For cheap-ass plinking, my dad has a Ranch Mini-14, an annoying collection of huge calibre single shot rifles (45-120, 45-70 Gmnt.) in Michigan.  Over here in Britain he keeps a battered Remington P14 (nowhere near nice as my SMLE but probably the better rifle of the two).

Harley

No it's a WW2 quad 50 multiple gun carriage (50cal x 4). they don't fire but they would if it was legal :] i am thinking about setting them up with propane though.

Bought this over the summer, TOZ-78-04 .22, very nice and good value too.

15041900.jpg

I'm going to paint it to be more "tactical" when I get around to it. whistle.gif Going to get a bipod too, if it won't be too expensive. Didn't get a suppressor since .22s are just so wussy with them. wink_o.gif

Didn't get a suppressor since .22s are just so wussy with them.  wink_o.gif

But I bet you'll still be wearing hearing protection? tounge2.gif What a wuss. wink_o.gif

I have three. Suppressors, that is.

Hearing protection with a .22? I pity the fool...

If I'm on an indoor range with a .22 I'll definately have something over my ears (the range I use has an unGodly echo), but for everything else - nada...

Thanks to my cadet corps having had the lack of foresight to give me hearing protection everytime I went firing with the LSW and my GP rifle, and my own foolishness at firing 45-70s, .45ACPs, .303s, .30 Cals without ear protection, I am now impervious to most rifle sounds smile_o.gif.

Ironically, a car hooting it's horn or a door slamming will make me jump for dear life biggrin_o.gif.

Didn't get a suppressor since .22s are just so wussy with them. wink_o.gif

But I bet you'll still be wearing hearing protection? tounge2.gif What a wuss. wink_o.gif

Only if the reservists shooters are out sighting in their Glocks and M4-clones. Those things are hella nice. inlove.gif

Here's my Sig P228.  The next gun I buy will be another P228.  If anyone has a link to an inexpensive rail kit for it, share, by all means.

Also have a Remington Fieldmaster.22 pump.

Linky

Read the god damn rules sheez. pic >100KB

Roger that Shadow.  I had to check with the rules because this is the first time I've used the image tag. Erg, now I have to fix it again. Thanks.

Hearing protection with a .22?  I pity the fool...

If you dont need hearing protection while shooting a .22lr pistol outdoors then I pity your hearing icon_rolleyes.gif

Personally, I prefer to take care of my ears.

I just bought an M&P 15 (AR 15) with a nice rail system and flip up sights....i was wondering if someone could recommend a good US based website where i can buy a foregrip for her.

My other weapons are:

M1 Garand

No.4 Enfield

M38 (Mosin-Nagant Carbine)

K98

Pattern 14

Swiss Vertelli

Nagant revolver

Ruger Blackhawk

Glock 17

own a Sig Sauger P220 and a Yugoslavian AK 47 (semi-auto only) and just yesterday i picked up a 12 gauge FN Herstal tactical police shotgun.

Oh dear God, the thread necromancy!

maybe but this is the first thread i found along these lines on this forum using the search tool

They'd complain if you started a new thread too. :)

Mossberg 590

H&K USP .45

The bargain shooters.

Ruger 22/45

Ruger 10/22

Marlin bolt action .22 (my first gun)

Working overtime to buy a Ruger SR 556, I'll probably be buying a Glock 30 first though. The USP is a bit cumbersome for carry.

Tricked out Ruger 10/22 (so fun)

AR15 with a CASV and some other goodies.

P226

Getting some kind of Remington 870 or a Glock 19 soon...

I wasn't necessarily saying that digging it up was wrong, just quite a blast from the past to see these threads from so long ago.

I wasn't necessarily saying that digging it up was wrong, just quite a blast from the past to see these threads from so long ago.

indeed you are right

so to ask my question again...anyone know where i can buy decent ar15 accessories? particularly front hand grips and sights?