Blake

Which guns do you own

heh long time since I have been here, but this thread appeals to my new americanised self ;)

Below are the following. My FAL (parts of South African origin, have since bought a new receiver cover to mount a scope onto), my hipoint .45 auto, the other two are my father in laws but I have them here most of the time for when I shoot on the weekends. Little .38 revolver and 12 gauge mossberg. Shooting slugs with the mossberg is fun smile_o.gif

imagesguns.jpg

heh long time since I have been here, but this thread appeals to my new americanised self ;)

Below are the following. My FAL (parts of South African origin, have since bought a new receiver cover to mount a scope onto), my hipoint .45 auto, the other two are my father in laws but I have them here most of the time for when I shoot on the weekends. Little .38 revolver and 12 gauge mossberg. Shooting slugs with the mossberg is fun smile_o.gif

http://www.dirtylimey.com/Assets/imagesguns.jpg

holy cow! it's been years! wow_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

anyways, good to see you back, the amazing wanking hand. tounge_o.gif

In the french police school I'll use this Sig and the rk51 and after the police school if I accomplish successfly the tests I 'll use this one at the start smile_o.gif

Ow much do all these firearms cost?

Not that I can buy them.

@MadMedic

What do you do with all them guns?! I'd rather just have 1 rifle and just go hunting or something, wow_o.gif

hi-point 45 is basically a cheapo piece of junk. fire once, and then throw the gun at intruder.

also, your sig image exceeds forum width of 600 pixels.

What do you do with all them guns?! I'd rather just have 1 rifle and just go hunting or something,  wow_o.gif

Say that again after you've tried it and it becomes a hobby wink_o.gif

hi-point 45 is basically a cheapo piece of junk. fire once, and then throw the gun at intruder.

also, your sig image exceeds forum width of 600 pixels.

ahem, my hi-point only jams when I apply slight upwards pressure to the magazine. Gosh. :P lol I know its a piece of junk, it shoots okay though. Come may this year when I hit 21 I will be purchasing one of the following: 1911, Browning HiPower, Glock 17. I'm not sure which to go for, I want them all sad_o.gif

As for prices, my hipoint was probably around the 100/150 dollar mark. My FAL was like 600 bucks, but I paid too much for it.

Nice to see you are still around Ralphy ;)

http://www.dirtylimey.com/Assets/imagesguns.jpg

Nice weapons there.  But just as surprising to see your name here again, welcome back.

i wish i had a gun. all i got is a crappy little bb gun.

dont even put holes in plastic plant pots.

mad_o.gif I sure hope hope you're not dissin BB guns, as i would hate to have come over there. With 22 pumps mine might pierce skin. tounge_o.gif

a few pics from my thread over at RedOrchestraMod.forums,

http://redorchestra.clanservers.com/forums....&pp=20:

and you though madmedic had a nice collection, check these out:

http://www.gunpics.net/images/guns3.JPG

http://www.gunpics.net/images/guns2.JPG

crazy_o.gif

blues.gif

forgot to add. I am not the crazy lucky SOB who owns these beauties.

Its a New Zealander by the name of BAS. Lucky....

My god not only are those guns plentiful but they are absolutely beautiful as well... nice.

Here's a few of my babies.

m4.jpg

My Colt M4, with an A.R.M.S. SIR System, ATN 5x33L scope, ATN Ultra sight, Laser Devices Blast System, Magpul M93 Modstock, Magpul Modgrip, J+P Precision Target trigger, Titanium bolt carrier, 12 Colt 30rd mags, and 6 Israeli Orlite 30rd mags.

sgw.jpg

My Olympic Arms SGW heavy barrel, with a Fobus grip, and Chromelined internals.

steyr.jpg

Steyr USR, with Trijicon ACOG TA01NSN, Sureshot laser, and Barrel shroud.

ak_and_mossberg.jpg

Bulgarian AK stamped reciever .223 cal and Mossberg M90 Pistol grip 12 gauge.

I hate to be abit off topic but i hate even more to pass up the oportunity (mod's forgive me please smile_o.gif):

If you are an owner of any soviet/russian firearms and at the same time an owner or can borrow a high resolution digital camera could you please contact me through PM. We at RHS are aming to bring you the most accurate and detailed weapons and the more pictures we have the better. Alternative method of comunications can be through msn: vorobiev_assassin@hotmail.com

Back on topic.

Im a bayonet collector and since i would love to show u guys around my collection i dunno if i can do it in this thread smile_o.gif?

Im a bayonet collector and since i would love to show u guys around my collection i dunno if i can do it in this thread smile_o.gif?

Can't see any harm, if someone whines I'll change the thread title to "Which weapons do you own" smile_o.gif

[im]http://www.geocities.com/gmnealusn/steyr.jpg[/img]

Steyr USR, with Trijicon ACOG TA01NSN, Sureshot laser, and Barrel shroud.

Nice STEYR...

Is it a pre ban, or does it have the heavy post ban barrel?

I have thought about getting one, but the only ones I have found locally are post ban, and I dont like the barrel.

LOL guns in cupboard with mags in,, what if little Timmy comes round and has a look down the barrel,,

All those weapons are pussified biggrin_o.gif compared to my baby,, mine is responible for putting more men in hospital per year than any of your weedy toys,,,

LOOK AT THIS RAPID FIRE MUTHA  (DIY NAILER DELUXE)

nail%20gun.jpgbiggrin_o.gif

madmedic remove image tags when quoting please smile_o.gif

I only own a BB gun and a bayonet. I got it from my grandfather smile_o.gif

here's a pic!

ihnp-285833thumb.jpg

sorry for the quality. I made the pic with my webcam

Except American, the others, how made you to have so many weapons legally?    rock.gif

Is 7 many?

@ Soul Assasin. when I have time I will make a better pic with my dad's camera