Placebo

European Politics Thread.

Sure, in the meanwhile you are all here sucking money.

complain and pretend... complain and pretend... complain and pretend... I know how it works. Exactly like the people you hate so much. What's the difference, that they read the quran and throw stones? You are more peaceful Christians?

I saw how good Christians you are, by the way. You are even worse than me.

Yeah, sure. This is what I said. People don't care anymore when you accuse us with nazism, so the new accusation is we are worst than ISIS... ;) Sure.

But you, my nazi friend, you deport people to Hungary in case of race, age and sex (30s male afgani). :P Your hipocratism is so funny.

• Like 1

when many times i was posting how 11 bilions Euro of profits are transfered - you always was denying it

the fact that i have to do shoping in Lidl or Tesco or Jehronimo Martins or Carefour or Auchan and take credit in Credit Agricole or Deutche Bank and energy goes via German company wires and some time ago i was also paid by Sodexo Bills to buy in Carrefour says more than leftist denying

yes, it says that you have a lot to learn

Yeah, sure. This is what I said. People don't care anymore when you accuse us with nazism

never said it. Don't listen to those people, they are either not meaning it or they are at the same level of understanding as you

so the new accusation is we are worst than ISIS

Never mentioned ISIS either. I was talking about the people coming here and that you treat so nicely.

you deport people to Hungary in case of race, age and sex (30s male afgani).

it's not young male Afghans, and apparently this is done in accordance with the Hungarian authorities. And didn't you say that you want to do things by the rule and register them?

Anyway, as I said, the whole story is not completely clear. And I don't plan to invest more time than I already did for 15 refugees.

EDIT: and apparently there are more countries doing the same with Hungary

Your hipocratism is so funny.

hippocratism? Do you think I'm a doctor? B)

I just saw a very interesting article over Poland:

http://www.wsj.com/articles/polands-backsliding-began-long-ago-1449608772

I'm not sure it's possible to just register on the site. Hopefully no one minds if I put the text here. See if you can get at the level of these guys (well, close), then we can talk.

Shortly after Poland’s October election saw the Law and Justice party (PiS) come to power, European Union flags disappeared from government press briefings. This and other gestures, such as the xenophobic rhetoric of party leader Jarosław Kaczyński, signaled to many that potentially dramatic changes were coming to Polish and European politics.

Critics of the PiS party may be right about the international implications of that election. Domestically, however, the policies of Prime Minister Beata Szydło’s administration hardly represent a tectonic shift. That’s because the forces of statism and economic nationalism had already been unleashed by previous governments. Only back then they were promoted as reformist.

Poland weathered the Great Recession better than most its neighbors, with its economy growing at an average rate of 3% a year between 2008 and 2014. Yet this success was relative. Even if the rest of the European economy came to a halt and Poland continued to expand at its 2008-14 growth rate, it would be another two decades before Poles might see the per capita incomes that Germans enjoy.

Meanwhile, Poland’s relative success fostered a sense of complacency among the country’s leaders. The previous governments of Donald Tusk (2007-14) and Ewa Kopacz (2014-15) failed to take advantage of the financial crisis as an opportunity to restructure the economy.

In 2014, instead of bringing entitlement spending under control and devising a more efficient private pension system, the Tusk government simply nationalized $51 billion worth of existing private-pension assets and used the funds to plug a hole in Poland’s public finances.

Instead of encouraging private investment in the financial industry, regulators gave the state-controlled financial institutions the green light to buy up private banks, with the explicit objective of reducing the role of private and foreign capital in the country.

When Alior Bank, one of Poland’s most successful, was recently acquired by the state-owned insurance company PZU, it was hailed by, Włodzimierz Karpiński, the minister of the treasury in the Civic Platform-led government at the time, as a welcome step towards “repolonization†of the Polish banking industry.

As a consequence, bank credit has become expensive and difficult in Poland, particularly for small- and medium-size enterprises. According to the latest Financial Stability Report published by the National Bank of Poland, loan growth to that important business segment has since 2009 been flat. Poland also ranks 85th in the world on the ease of starting a business, according to the World Bank’s Doing Business project.

Facing such hurdles, Poland’s SMEs tend to be less dynamic and less productive than their counterparts elsewhere in the EU. A typical Polish company, for instance, generates substantially lower gross value than the EU average.

Renationalization now extends beyond finance, with a number of state-owned utilities acquiring successful private companies. In 2011, the near-monopolist gas company PGNiG, together with the electricity producer Tauron, bought the Polish assets of the Swedish utility company Vattenfall. Earlier this year, ENEA, a state-owned utility, purchased a controlling stake in Bogdanka, one of Poland’s few successful and fully private coal mines.

Seen in this light, the new PiS government isn’t such a change after all. Mateusz Morawiecki, the new minister of the economy, said recently that there was “too little Polish capital in the Polish economy.†His party’s promises of more welfare spending rely on additional revenue from new levies targeted at the banking sector and retail business, mostly foreign owned.

Poland needs genuine economic liberalization, not more welfare spending and economic nationalism. Several of its industries remain unrestructured. Of these, the wasteful and bloated coal industry is by far the most important, both in terms of its contribution to the country’s GDP and its role as energy supplier.

Notwithstanding a reform program in the 1990s overseen by the World Bank that aimed to close the loss-making coal mines when coal prices were high, successive Polish governments have kept the mines afloat through implicit and explicit subsidy programs, including disincentives for green energy and “assisted†takeovers of money-losing coal mines by state-owned utility companies.

Health care, where the most recent reform efforts were abandoned shortly after the 2011 election, is another area that has seen very little change since the fall of communism.

There are good reasons to be pessimistic about the direction in which PiS will take Poland. But it is important to resist any nostalgia about Poland’s recent, supposedly reformist governments. The country’s backsliding began a long time ago.

after new government said that previous directors in ministries will loose jobs, current oposition, previous government leaders in press ask for help of EU , hehe, one leader of ex governing party said that he hope for common EU forces to "invade" in Poland to retake power , and they say that loosing in elections means there is no democracy when they do not rule, 

Schultz is happy 

banksters are angry cause parliament changed banking law - they aim to liquidate "bankowy tytul egzekucji" - not court but bank debt execution title - than banks here in PL could act like court debt-colector without sentence of court

• Like 1

Poland is the new Hungary

It's begining... The western media (specially the German) declare character-killings against Poland because of the new government.

EU cannot accept and dreadfully hate every government, who work for his own nation and not for the liberal values against his nation.

The all begins with the ex-government (this is the same as happened here). The ex-government write letters and complains to EU because their relatives and business partners was fired from the key-positions in the government-hierarchy. And EU is the saviour, they will blame Poland with false sins (first you will be just nazis, but later you can gain the first prize "worst than ISIS" - we just gain it at last weekend) to force the public to make rallies against the government and put the ex back in the power. The imbecil austrians took the bait and they did rallies against their national government until when they got back their liberals.

US Media (CNN)reports (Dec. 7)

What in the World: Poland's dangerous turn

Is one of America's main allies marking "in the direction of a dictatorship"?

Fareed takes a look at Poland's recent turn towards authoritarianism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSiCGkULAHQ

Another example from the Washington Post from Nov. 29 (opinion):

Poland’s disturbing tilt to the right

Kaczynski, like Hungary’s Viktor Orban, is the product of an ugly pre-World War II populism, frozen and preserved through the communist era, that mixes xenophobia, anti-Semitism, right-wing Catholicism and autocratic impulses. Conspiracy theories rule.

On its fifth day in office, the government pushed through the appointment of five new judges to the Constitutional Court, without hearings or debate.

Liberal Poles are calling this a creeping coup d’etat.

Perhaps they are overreacting. But the message for those who assume that leaders such as Angela Merkel and François Hollande

will forever rule Europe is: Watch Warsaw.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/polands-disturbing-tilt-to-the-right/2015/11/29/480341e0-952a-11e5-8aa0-5d0946560a97_story.html

it is not that strong in the german media but you can read about it aswell if you search,  but its just a comment (opinion).

Comment on Hungary and Poland European values ​​are laid to rest (google transl. Berliner Zeitung)

Brussels -   What Viktor Orban operates in Hungary for years, the right-wing populists in Poland now want to imitate.

For European democracy that interpretation of the rule of law is more dangerous than the terror of the Islamic State.

In Paris the European values ​​have been attacked by the assassins of the Islamic State, but in Budapest and now in Warsaw they are laid to rest.

Right-wing populist Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán government does it for years- the reconstruction of the country in an authoritarian state - now the newly elected right-wing Polish Government tries it under the leadership of party chairman Jaroslaw Kaczynski.

The Hungarian parliament deposed de facto its Constitutional Court two years ago.

The Polish government party now declares the Constitutional Court fall prey for it and in an unconstitutional law the choice of five constitutional judges

by the previous Parliament unconstitutional.

The basic values ​​of the European Union are formulated in Article 2 of the EU Treaties:

"The values ​​on which the Union is founded, respect for human dignity, freedom, democracy, equality, rule of law and respect for human rights including the rights of persons, belonging to minorities.

Of refugees as well as the homeless - - In Hungary, where human rights are trampled on, the Constitution State made a mockery; Poland is ruled by paranoid nationalists who maintain the rule of law for a conspiracy. From Hungary and Poland Europe face a greater risk than the killer squad of the Islamic State.

http://www.berliner-zeitung.de/politik/kommentar-zu-ungarn-und-polen-europaeische-werte-werden-zu-grabe-getragen,10808018,32684122.html

@understandable if the poles feel pissed off about such "demonizing".

There are of course fears and issues which should not be downplayed, other parts of these news releases seem quiete a bit exaggerated.

now i see how western press is biased

end of democracy, racism, antisemitism and what they will invent, a dictatorship and etc. 

now it is clearly visible how "some powers" had in pocket our previous government, now it is visible "what money" are in danger when tax system will be fixed , if corrupted contracts would be broken and etc. 

when previous government was in June changing Constitutional Court (i even wrote about how they break law) against law - noone in EU protested (Civic Plaform broke law in June and added their party judges ) now when new government fixed it and not validated previously chosen judges ... everyone shouts

when municipal elections were falsified in 2014 - noone in EU reacted (i also posted some time ago about frauds during municipal elections where there were 20% votes not valid, when currently ruling party had 30% in polls and in some regions they had few percent but "Farmers" party had 5 in exit polls and get ... 40% in some areas - what a difference between exit poll and voting result , what a number of wrong votes (in Poland you have to set 1 cross x, on cards there were lots of cards with double x for example causing such card to be not valid vote ... 17, 20% of such votes while usualy our not valid votes are similar like in other countries - small few percent ) 

noone reacted on west back than, 

noone even tried to prevent signing Nordstream, noone prevents "Polish death camps" (moreover, last time Norway entity for press confirmed that there were "Polish death camps" for them it is not problem to say that Poles murdered Jews being in SS and Wehrmacht ?  ) 

also noone reacted when previous government tried to change constitution to ... privatize state forests !!! civic platform wanted to sell land on which we live, forests - anything cheap abroad , so we would be paying tribute for walking , 

EU comission even published some time ago with small letters that a lot of bilions of not paid taxes are flying away from Poland due to corporations way of business here and EU done nothing except saying "well, it is not good, bad Luxembourg tax haven"

i also given amount of money examples - for example in one city, someome bought from EU funds... bus stops for ... 100 000 EU per bus stop, yes , 100 thousands per 1 bus stop which you can buy for 3 thousands from producer 

such way EU money were spend causing more and more debt - Poland was told to have... most expensive 1 km of road when it comes to cost of building, labor here is cheap, concrete, asphalt is not more expensive than in Germany or UK, 

also we had here such things like privatization plants for 10% what experts told to be real values etc. 

• Like 1

@understandable if the poles feel pissed off about such "demonizing".

There are of course fears and issues which should not be downplayed, other parts of these news releases seem quiete a bit exaggerated.

I think so, yes. Honestly, the WSJ stance looks more believable (strangely). Concerning the elected judges, they also reported that the previous government pushed to elect its own 5 judges, possibly because they knew they would lose the election. What the constitutional court said is interesting. From the WSJ:

The constitutional court, which ruled on the validity of the judicial appointments, on Thursday criticized decisions made by both camps. It said the former governing majority legally elected only three judges and didn’t have the right to preempt current parliament and elect two, a decision it called “a dangerous precedent.â€

The court, whose rulings are final, also said Wednesday’s election of five lawyers by the new camp was invalid.

I don't live in Poland, I am not exactly a master of Polish, and I think the new government is a problem. But experience says that blaming everything on one government is usually incorrect.

All the mess around Constitutional Court is interesting and educative IMO. 

1. Previous gov not only pointed 5 "own" judges in June, at least 2 against the consitution (according to the very same CC, hehe) with so contrasting silence, comparing with today noise around it. It was several years of spoiling the country. Hard to fix it playing along its spoiled rules. 

2. Although no one can be 100% certain about what truly current gov will try to achieve in the coming years (simply we all see in proper time), the hope is high, so unlike infamous predecesors, it actually will try to fix the country as much, as possible till the end of term of office (no big chance for reelection IMO). According to own vision of course, which is pretty social to me. It's hardly true right-wing as for these matters. Anyway. If so, IMHO they simply have to bend the legal status quo to achieve anything substantial. Good or evil, regardless. Last time, when they tried actually to govern the country, but weaker, as leading party of  incoherent coalition, CC was used by opposition to block their bolder reforms or moves. Just like that. CC is in fact the third House of Pariament with technical power to block virtually everything. CC as impartial arbiter of constutionality is apparently a fiction, a fairy tale, whatever judges may say about that. Otherwise current opposition wouldn't do, what they did with CC in June and wouldn't yell so loudly and behave so hysterical now (truly, pathetic, they even go to accuse own gov to the beloved UE, like children kicked out of the sandbox complaining to the parents), when current gov takes control over CC. And current gov wouldn't do, what they did. Whereas if they don't - they're practically paralyzed, whatever they want to do. Despite majority in the parliament and "friendly" president. Paradox. 

3. Thing is, the law, including the Constitution itself, is vague, often ambiguous and thus susceptible for bending. 

4. There is good chance, so the gov with part of the opposition at some point will try to rewrite the constitution. Hopefully for the better. Some signs of that will was present from the very beginning, and current mess favors this as a good example, why such change is neccessary. One of ideas is to reform CC to free it somehow from such political influences, eg by choosing the judges in general election or to move CC's competences to the Supreme Court and dissolve CC. 

5. The mess itself - well, IMO point is, we all saw thanks to that, how faulty current system is. In current situation one can, and many do, interprete the law to support both opposite visions of what's is lawful, and what's not, both sides knows that and both uses this fact. Nothing is certain or clear anymore. All is the matter of intepretation. Of course, it always been that way, everywhere, but here and now is so visible... What we, the people, may see, and learn, is how our law itself is unreliable foundation of the democratic order. One, after following all the moves boths sides did, and reading all the opinions about them, may come to the not so stupid conclusion, so in fact we have currently kind of Gordian Knot, system failure. The law in the stress test of political battle, where was misused by all as a handy lever, failed and stalled like poorly designed script under heavy CPU load. It's not good for the country, but the worse is to have such poor system and stay unawared. Till now only some knew that. Now we all know, how vulnerable and weak the legal system is. And in the very vital spot of our democracy. The gov, of course, will move on, and even will listen current CC as long its voice can be interpreted to keep, what's they key - to have the majority of nominated by Law and Justice's gov judges in the CC, which is expected, as terms of few next of them will end soon. In expectation of that all this storm around 5 of 15 judges was unleashed. 

6. Finally note, CC members are here judges in the own case, which is faulty by itself, also some of them under previous gov were voting as parliament deputies in own case too, as I heard (?). 

• Like 1

@oxmox: When I read the last article, I wrote my post. So it was inspirate me to write "Poland is the new Hungary". Thanks for the other articles. It prooves me: you will be the next. But don't affraid! In the last week EU treaten us with the "7th article" [of the EU constitution]. And they hope we will scare. But they are so dumb, they forgot, they used this 7th article against us in three times in the last 8 year. And what? ;) Fuckers...

@vilas: The most funny things when they accuse my government with authoritarian dictatorship. :D What??? Can you imagine the nazi Third Reich with press 80% in the hand of liberal opposition? How the fuck could an authoriter dictatorship working with a mass madia against them? Actually, if you have the media 80%, you are the dictator. So liberals are the dictators here, not the government. But EU only attack conservative patriots and blame the government.

When our government send to retirement all age 80+, communist judge (unfortunately with a very high payment), the EU started the usual blame campaign, same as they did against Poland, because you refuse the ex-government candidates to constitutional court. So it means if you want to live free and not an authoriter state (and send the authoriter commies to pension), then you will be the "worst than ISIS".

Never mentioned ISIS either. I was talking about the people coming here and that you treat so nicely.

Of course they did. This is the new accusation against Hungary.

it's not young male Afghans, and apparently this is done in accordance with the Hungarian authorities. And didn't you say that you want to do things by the rule and register them?

And why the hell you invite them?

EDIT: and apparently there are more countries doing the same with Hungary

Oh yeah? And when Dutch people kill Jews in the WWII, you defend: Germany did too? Is it save you?

The problem with you, you did change your opinion many times in the last year. Vilas and me didn't. We warn you in the very begining, but you denied it. Now, when you realize we were right, you cannot confess it, but you blame us with your faults. This is why you are hypicrat.

In the begining you said: every immigrants are welcome, nazi Hungary why the hell you stop them to register. Stop register and let them through. Why the hell you built a fence in the Hungary-Greece (sic!!!) border. You are nazis.

And when I report what these criminals do in our cities (pillage, rape.. etc), you said I lied.

But when these criminals fiunally arrived to Netherland and you really meet them, and realized they are not poor, sweet refugee families, but 30s male terrorists, you turn 180 dagree and start blame us why we didn't stop them, because we are the border of EU (yeah, and now what's with Greece?) and why we not register them, why we let them through. Do you say this without remembereing you blame us fist why we stop them.

And when you realized, these criminals can kill you at any moment in the street, in your home, in a cafe or a concert hall, you immediatly start deport them to Hungary. But why here? You invited them, you welcomed them. If you don't need them anymore, deport them to back their home. But you deport them here because you use geography as you need: when you need Hungary is the first EU country, but if you need Geece is the first one.

Don't change your so beloved "european values" so often! Anyway, what is that values for you currently? Deporting people by race, age and sex is fit? Great! When will you start deporting Jews again to Poland?

I really understand you changed your mind when you really meet with these criminals. But you shouldn't blame us... you should say sorry because you blame us to save you first time and then we can discuss how the hell we solve the problem what you create.

@oxmox: When I read the last article, I wrote my post. So it was inspirate me to write "Poland is the new Hungary". Thanks for the other articles. It prooves me: you will be the next. But don't affraid! In the last week EU treaten us with the "7th article" [of the EU constitution]. And they hope we will scare. But they are so dumb, they forgot, they used this 7th article against us in three times in the last 8 year. And what? ;) Fuckers...

It's not the consitution, it's not the EU threatening you, and I already explained that it's not likely that anything will happen. Go back to my old post to check it out.

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/38636-european-politics-thread/page-158#entry2943875

That shows who the fucker is.

Of course they did. This is the new accusation against Hungary.

I was talking about myself. I said I didn't. I also said that some people might say that, and you shouldn't listen to them.

Why don't you try to read before posting?

And why the hell you invite them?

I don't invite them. I say they can stay, because they are in trouble. I must have said it like 30 times. I also clearly said that I'm not happy with the situation. No one is.

Now, please, can you stop saying these things? We aren't going anywhere, seriously

That said, you didn't answer the question. You say you want to register them, you want to do things by the book, and then you complain because someone is applying Dublin?

Oh yeah? And when Dutch people kill Jews in the WWII, you defend: Germany did too? Is it save you?

That's not what I meant. What I meant is that you shouldn't be mad only at the Dutch. If there is a reason to be mad, that is.

The simple truth is that you don't even really know what is happening. I already said that this is happening in accordance with Hungarian authorities.

Why the hell you built a fence in the Hungary-Greece (sic!!!) border

Okay, this is really retarded. This is enough. Time to set this straight. Now please:

1) point me where I said it. As far as I know this is the post:

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/185229-european-migrant-crisis/page-18#entry2925520

where I say:

Actually the fence is 6 meters, and there is more than one. The difference is that that fence is at the EU border. You were trying to block people coming from Greece.

Where do I say there is a border between Hungary and Greece?

2) I am still waiting for an answer to these questions:

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/185229-european-migrant-crisis/page-21#entry2926197

You are nazis.

Again, never said it.

you said I lied.

I'm not sure I said it, but I say that now: you lie. And it's pretty clear from my answers in this post

you turn 180 dagree and start blame us why we didn't stop them

Never blamed anyone. You are a liar

because we are the border of EU

Never said you are the border of the EU. You are a liar.

you immediatly start deport them to Hungary.

15 refugees have been deported as of September. I think the expectation is 160. You are liar.

And they are not just 30 years old male Afghans. You are a double liar

Deporting people by race, age and sex is fit?

Never done it. Liar

Bardosy, 

opposition and left wing lost so much money from bribes and etc. due to election that they even say "maybe someone will set a fire under building of ruling party on 13 December" (13 december is date when commies set a Martial Law in 1981), 

other previously ruling party even dare to joke from killing of Law and Justice party by Civic Platform activist that "on 13 december we will put flowers on his grave" (2 years ago, Civic Platform activist murdered Law and Justice party member Marek Rosiak ) pro-gay party leader say "we will shot down Kaczynski and sell his body to west" and etc. 

those who call themselves democratic and whom western press (Die Zeit for example) so much love - use such threats, now in their left wing press they call to riots on 13 december (for Poles 13 december is very special date, cause than in 1981 General Jaruzelski set martial law and stopped yet not corrupted Solidarity to change country) , they wrote in their press that they ask "west" for intervention to change government etc. 

due to different corruption scandals over 20 people "were told that reason of death was suicide" - including few important politicians, officers of special services etc. who know about leftists corruption, i hope one day list of strange "suicides" will be investigated properly , 

those who have mouths full of "we are democracy, they are autoritarian" call to make riots to dethrone party which won elections even with using fire and foreign intervention - according to latest polls , previously ruling party which lost election having 23% now has... 18% so even less than during election day and their leaders now say such things as setting fire under building of winning party, to call Schultz for EU forces intervention to retake back power to steal more etc. 

our gov (present) for example now changes law  to stop selling Polish land to non-Polish citizens (to stop selling land abroad, cause land must be ours not sold abroad like previous gov. wanted, our grandfathers fought in wars not to have our land sold abroad ) also our gov changes law about prison, no more holidays to fucking bandits, no more calling whores via mobile, prison is not holiday resort, they must work, no more fitness, call girls (prostitutes) , 

at the moment scum bandits criminals have right to call prostitute "wet visite" (mokre widzenie, miekkie widzenie) , they do nothing sit whole day on bodybuilding gym, 

now they will have to work - Bardosy, joke... real not joke - in prisons, among bandits and criminals Civic Platfor had 87-97% support in votes (different results from different prisons) says everything , probably those who voted against were sentenced either for debts or for "crossing personal defense" , moreover - durring campaign there were incidents when gangsters (real ones, drug dealers, sentenced for robbery) were trying to abuse Law and Order party meetings (press wrote about it, of course not mainstream) but also regular bandits were active in this campaign ( http://niezalezna.pl/71688-kim-jest-czlowiek-ktory-zaklocal-wiec-beaty-szydlo-w-swidnicy-oskarzony-o-udzial-w-groznym-gan ) among current oposition there are "businessmen" who are usual business and tax fraudsters  for example guy has company, has milions of trade (financial trade value) and guy in his PIT (personal income) declares 2270 PLN a year... 500 Euro per year, guy has several sport cars, 200 m2 apartments and he earns 40 euro monthly cause everything is "cost of company" and it is "tax evased"   ... yeaaa

so they even plan to start riots "to defend democracy" here, especially "bank debt collectors" law which was allowing bank to enforce debt collecting without sentence of court 

i hope they will revert back wire typing as proof law - cause for example after last change of law by Civic Platform - friend of mine cannot proove mobbing in job - she cannot record secretly what her director says - she has no proof on mobbing after Civic Platform changed law and made wire typed proof as not valid for court, 

and now because of fuckers from previous government my friend has serios problems in her job and when she contacted lawyer "can i record my director" he said "no, because than you will be sentenced for illegal wire typing" etc. 

if not change of law  - she would simply record what her director says, and she would use it in court and he would be sentenced for mobbing and pay compensation, 

i hope they would have time to do again investigation on burglary which i suffered few years ago, bandits should fear and feel punishment, not holidays 

joke 2 - Bardosy, few days ago i wrote that after audit on 2016 budget , new government said they have 5 times worse deficit/debt than they they expected, expected official data was saying that deficit will be 2-3 bln PLN, while it was 12 after recalculating all and after audit, 

so they fixed fake data and given real debt number , guess what writes mainstream ? "new government already caused much bigger budget debt, it is dangerous for economy of country" - what a idiot must be their reader to believe that government which rules since 3 weeks caused budget debt (state budget is set in June year N for year  N+1) but they use THEIR hidden debt to attack new government "for big debt in state budget" 

So liberals are the dictators here, not the government. But EU only attack conservative patriots and blame the government.

"The loudest cry "Catch the thief!" comes from thief himself"©

http://niezalezna.pl/73830-ale-cyrk-radosc-wyborczej-bo-demokracji-w-polsce-beda-bronic-niemcy

http://wpolityce.pl/polityka/274770-jak-sie-skonczy-ten-absurd-niemcy-beda-manifestowac-w-szczecinie-w-obronie-polskiej-demokracji-potem-przyjda-na-pomoc

wtf

they say that Germans will come to Poland to protest "for democracy and against racism" 

what the fuck

in 2011 German "Antifa" attacked our reenactors which caused riots, for us - reenactors wearing Polish army historical uniforms being attacked by gransons of Wehrmacht... you know what it means, 

now Germans say to come to Poland to protest against voted by us government ? what the fuck 

now SPD activisist to come here ?

German government so much hate newly elected government that they are ready to start riots here ? cause new government is not their puppet ?

i am starting to believe that Maidan in Ukraine had similar scenario when Ukraine government refused to be member of EU (part of society was for EU, part against , and "snipers" still are not proven)

this is starting ugly what happens, 

mainstream leftists, previous government politicians call to violence on and on and on to dethrone elected government, 

in 2014 municipal elections were falsified (20% non valid votes, party which had 5% in polls and which was in government in some regions get ... 40% like miracle, in current elections they had 5% like polls say, those 2015 elections were supervised by people (people made initiative called "Ruch Kontroli Wyborów" "election control association" and this voluntary nongov organization kept eye and suddenly conservatists won with bigger result than mainstream polls ) 

and many of us are not still sure what caused 2010 plane crash in which previous president died (official version is mistake of pilots) but many fly experts "commited suiciide or died in car accident"

Walesa is almost proven to be cooperating with commie secret police , lots of evidence that he was probably agent (and not only him, many solidarity members were working as double side agents due to fear or for money)

he should not be "icon" of fight with commies, all ideas to deal with commies, sign agreements against decomunization (removing from state offices commie party members) were signed by him in late 80s and early 90s

Walesa for us is rather icon of telling one thing - doing opposite, 

maybe Sudayev will post more about his cases, but there are significant cases which show that with big probablity he was double side agent , 

http://www.spiegel.de/international/europe/interview-with-historian-slawomir-cenckiewicz-positive-proof-lech-walesa-was-a-communist-spy-a-561414.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/poland/2126507/Lech-Walesa-was-Communist-spy-claims-book.html

http://www2.polskieradio.pl/eo/dokument.aspx?iid=140101

he also betrayed workers - he was first leader of trade union, than he was first to give orders to police to batton workers from trade union which protested against prices, unemployment or etc. he even said that police should shoot to people who protest against corruption, 

before 1990 he played almost holy man, after it came to light when he started torpedoing all decomunisation process (in Czech, in Germany, in Romania - ex commie party members were fired from jobs, army, police, courts, public administrations, in Poland Walesa stoped it, also Walesa  removed anti communist Prime Minister Olszewski in 1992, Olszewski planned to PUBLISH list of commie agents, Walesa took him from office) and ordered to destroy part of commie intel archives, 

we never had decomunization process, we had "thick line" politics ("thick line means "lets forget about past sins")

opposite to Germany, Czech, Romania - our commies left in offices, left in courts, left in army - they gone by natural proces of getting old and going retired , but nonne of commie criminals faced justice, 

Jaruzelski, Kiszczak - they died as free men, never sentenced for prison for Martial Law , those who should rot in prison , died from  old age as free people with high pension, their kids took positions in police, army, courts, public administration, 

he is false icon, he stopped decomunization in 1992

before 1990 he played almost holy man

Judging by what he says, he still does. More. Likely he honestly believe in own greatness, so he is a legend, icon, universally adored tribune of the people etc. These turgid statements, like scold the president or gov or even threatening, so "he'll lead people into the streets again" make him kinda comical character. Sad, but seems, fame rushed to his head making him detached from reality. I fully understand, why abroad he is still famous, very positively perceived, but even in Poland some, who should know better, still think this way about him, thus sometimes he is used, "taken out of the drawer", by mainstream media like fameous-once actor in the TV advert spot. 

http://wpolityce.pl/swiat/274999-skandaliczna-grozba-schulza-sytuacja-w-polsce-bedzie-przedmiotem-dyskusji-w-pe-ma-charakter-zamachu-stanu-az-tak-boli-utrata-kondominium

Martin Schultz calls situation in Poland "coup" and he "situation is dramatic" - there are no dramatic situation, just post commies first time lost election and not get to parliament, and banksters party not won, 

why the fuck he was not dismissed first time after he threatened to use "force" against Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech republic, Romania

http://wpolityce.pl/swiat/274999-skandaliczna-grozba-schulza-sytuacja-w-polsce-bedzie-przedmiotem-dyskusji-w-pe-ma-charakter-zamachu-stanu-az-tak-boli-utrata-kondominium

Martin Schultz calls situation in Poland "coup" and he "situation is dramatic" - there are no dramatic situation, just post commies first time lost election and not get to parliament, and banksters party not won, 

why the fuck he was not dismissed first time after he threatened to use "force" against Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech republic, Romania

maybe because he didn't

you either have problems with memory or deny 

Shultz few months ago said about need of use force against eastern EU countries for resistance vs muslim migrants 

now this **** says in Poland there was coup - which means he denies voting result , saying that this was coup and "situation is dramatic" like it was warzone in Ukraine 

you either have problems with memory or deny

Watch it, this thing has been discussed for quite some time and you should think carefully before saying these things.

Shultz few months ago said about need of use force against eastern EU countries for resistance vs muslim migrants 

You obviously didn't get your facts straight yet. Let me try again.

He used the word "macht", which means "power" or "force", talking about a vote. He was probably assuming he was talking to people who might have a minimum understanding of democracy. Obviously he was wrong.

Now, having said, as I did already a few times, that his choice of words was maybe not ideal, he definitely didn't mean the use of force.

Is it clear now? Do you plan on coming with this story again?

And by the way, extrapolating the concept to the declaration about Poland, I think what he means it's probably that the situation is not good. Which I agree on. You might have noticed that a lot of people do.

It's unfortunate that people like Shulz use these populistic expressions.

Mystery over legend continues

There is no "Nazi gold train"

Scientists reject claim by amateur treasure hunters that a train laden with gold, jewels,

weapons and stolen art is hidden in railway embankment.

After the Polish army cleared the railway embankment, the scientists from the mining academy used magnetic field detectors, thermal imaging cameras and radars to scan the spot where the enthusiasts claimed they had found a train hidden in a tunnel and sealed by exploded rocks.

But the treasure hunters, Piotr Koper and Andreas Richter, attempted to keep speculation alive on Tuesday, telling the press conference they had found further evidence of the train’s existence.

“There is no train,†Prof Janusz Madej of the Polish mining academy told a press conference in the city of Wałbrzych. The conference was attended by dozens of journalists and television crews who began following the gold train story after the treasure hunters made their claim in August. “The geo-magnetic model anomalies would be far greater if there was a train,†he said.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/dec/15/there-is-no-nazi-gold-train-polish-scientists-say

The question is if this isn´t an attempt to get rid of the treassure hunters so that the pros can work in peace and unobserved?

there was topic for it, and in that topic i said it may be smoke curtain for current political things, 

it could be smoke screen because than there was big corruption scandal and wire typed politicians of previous gov , 

so i suggest other specific topic for it, such topic exist, 

for 90% it could be desperate smoke screen, previous government was so many times wire typed that our mainstream media were discovering not only golden trains but also "next week Russia gonna attack" or "mother killed child" hammered whole 2 months in every mainstream daily from morning to evening just not to say that politicians were recorded and what those politicians say in most expensive restaurants eating for tax payer money and those politicians were saying how to cheat , how to hide corruption, that they do not care about citizens, that nation is "suckers who work for cheap" or how to put relatives on high rank positions without skills to do that jobs etc.

in time in which they discovered "golden train" migrants crisis was begining to be visible in our media plus previous government was trying to change constitution to privatize forests for the first time, 

time when they "found" train was time of before parliament elections and after lost by them presidential election, 

it was time when phased out corrupted politicians after first wave of wiretypping scandals were replaced by other politicians who... later were also wire typed also previous gov. was selling propaganda that such train has so many gold it will make us all rich and fix debt in budget and similar stuff

13 y.o. article from 2002 - how western corporations transfer profits from Poland  on example:

http://www.tygodnikprzeglad.pl/jak-wyprowadza-sie-zyski-polski/

company A GmbH (from abroad) bought company B in Poland, so A is "mother" company, 

so company B turns to A Poland sp. z o.o. (Ltd). called entity "daughter" 

company "A Poland" (entity - "daughter") has profit and cheap labor, and sells for costs of production products to "mother" company, 

but "daughter" needs "experts opinions, managers consultations" 

so company "A Poland" buys from "A GmbH" experts opinion on huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge cost - that eats profit

for example:

company "daughter" produced 1000 goods and  has 1 milion profit, than they would have to pay tax (if they are not evased) from 1 milion 

what "daughter" does ? 

buys from "mother" "expert manger opinion" (it can be also payment for franchizing ) for 990 000 , 

so cost of company is 990 000 

1 000 000 - 990 000 = 10 000

so company "daughter" has only 10 000 profits not 1 milion

according to article from 2002 (before joining EU) less than half of companies-daughters bought by western corporations in Poland had any profit above zero, 

rest had such accountants that they were... on debt and never had any profit to tax

what changed after 2004 ? that those things shown in 2002 where than before EU VAT refunds and etc. 

http://niezalezna.pl/47511-z-polski-wycieklo-70-mld-zl

another article  - 2013, experts from right wing estimated profits transfer from Poland at level of over 15 bilions euro (in 1 year)

in previous years those tranfered profits (fake costs) were estimated at 10 bilions 

http://wspieramrozwoj.pl/artykul/46/Transfer-zyskow-za-granice-unikanie-podatku

another article - how foreign companies avoid taxes (apart from tax evasion from corrupted politicians) 

for example:

Orange bought Polish state-owned telecommunication operator (TP SA)  few years ago and takes 1.6% of profit for "using company symbol" a fee for copy-rights to use "Orange" © symbol

51 milions PLN (12 milions Euro) per year goes to France and the same time those money are calculated as COST for company and  it is cut from tax as "cost"

company X GmbH produces yogurt, cost of making yougurt is 0.30 PLN, German company sells that yogurt for 1 PLN to "X Poland Ltd", so X sells its own daughter-company having 0.70 PLN profit, 

than X Poland Ltd sells it for 1.1 PLN in shop and the same yougurt in Germany costs 0.50 PLN (cheaper) but of course in PL those "costs" are cut from tax and company is "on debt, on minus"

http://www.polityka.pl/forum/1234359,niewygodna-prawda-o-pomocy-unijnej-dla-polski.thread

accountants on left wing forum newspaper discuss about accounting problems and according to one of them being in EU when it comes to how corporations behave is not profitable due to corporations cheating taxes

http://challenger.org.pl/ceny-transferowe-w-polsce-kuleja/

reports basing on official reports saying about tax havens etc. 

today our parliament discuss taxing corporations (banks and supermarkets) , previous gov in last days tried to change law that foreign supermarkets would not have to ask for urbanistic agreement when build supermarket (our law requires permission from main urbanist of city , from city hall to build huge buildings) and they tried to change law so foreign corporations do not have to ask for any permission when they want to build huge building in city, 

so German fundations (Adenauer fundation and Shuman fundation) are financing people to protest on our streets against new elected government 

http://niezalezna.pl/73975-kto-broni-konstytucji-za-niemieckie-pieniadze-gp-opisuje-obroncow-interesu-berlina

especially angry when leader of party which won election said about need to regulate issue with never paid WW2 compensations

http://www.polskieradio.pl/42/273/Artykul/1538902,PiS-podatek-od-marketow-od-2016-r-Ma-ograniczyc-potencjalny-transfer-zyskow

according to new government experts when taxing supermarkets by trade-tax (which they cannot avoid by tricks) it can give to budget even 0.8 bilion euro a year just from supermarkets, 

companies bought by western corporations here acts really ugly when it comes to tax issue - like those first example - "experts, managers" costs from company-company paying and similar to "famous audit companies" created here huge problem , 

i do not know how it worked abroad or in Hungary before Orban but it is fuckup when company has for example milion of profit and should pay for it for example 19% tax while they are officially on zero cause "franchizing fee, trade mark fee, managers opinion, expert opinion and auditor opinion" costed whole profit and company "daughter" paid to "mother" all profit as price for "trade mark usage fee, expert opinion fee, managers opinion fee"

all begun in 1990 

http://niezalezna.pl/13437-zginal-bo-przeszkadzal-w-rabunku-polski

https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundusz_Obs%C5%82ugi_Zad%C5%82u%C5%BCenia_Zagranicznego

http://www.fakt.pl/lista-smierci-krazy-w-internecie-samobojstwa-dziwne-,artykuly,447931,1.html

when several very important civil servants (officials) from Main Chamber of Control, from newspapers, from Customs Office died in strange accidents (probably commie intel officers eliminated those who wanted to stop some dirty financial things)

a lot of things were done by military intel agency agents in 1990 (commie military agents remaining in army intel )

also foreign banks tax is discussed today in parliament , huge argument in our parliament started and previous gov , now opposition, starts mess to defend foreign corporations to not pay any taxes here

prices could be lower here if there were no such tricks as prescribed in articles (partly guilt is on our tax code which allows some things that maybe foreign tax codes do not allow, our code is very liberal to rich and to big companies, very harsh to poor and small companies) 

http://podatki.gazetaprawna.pl/artykuly/902849,pis-jak-orban-podatek-od-marketow-od-pierwszego-kwartalu-2016-r.html

http://podatki.gazetaprawna.pl/artykuly/879107,czas-strzyzenia-bankow-i-marketow-specpodatki-powyborcze-zaplaca-najbogatsi.html

in Poland all supermarkets paid 100 milions euro of any kind of tax , total sume , 100 milions, 40 milions consumer country , 

which is 0.47% of their profits