Placebo

European Politics Thread.

13 y.o. article from 2002 - how western corporations transfer profits from Poland  on example:

http://www.tygodnikprzeglad.pl/jak-wyprowadza-sie-zyski-polski/

company A GmbH (from abroad) bought company B in Poland, so A is "mother" company, 

so company B turns to A Poland sp. z o.o. (Ltd). called entity "daughter" 

company "A Poland" (entity - "daughter") has profit and cheap labor, and sells for costs of production products to "mother" company, 

but "daughter" needs "experts opinions, managers consultations" 

so company "A Poland" buys from "A GmbH" experts opinion on huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge cost - that eats profit

for example:

company "daughter" produced 1000 goods and  has 1 milion profit, than they would have to pay tax (if they are not evased) from 1 milion 

what "daughter" does ? 

buys from "mother" "expert manger opinion" (it can be also payment for franchizing ) for 990 000 , 

so cost of company is 990 000 

1 000 000 - 990 000 = 10 000

so company "daughter" has only 10 000 profits not 1 milion

so the result is that company A GmbH ends up paying more taxes in Germany, where corporate tax rate is higher than in Poland. That's smart.

so German fundations (Adenauer fundation and Shuman fundation) are financing people to protest on our streets against new elected government 

http://niezalezna.pl/73975-kto-broni-konstytucji-za-niemieckie-pieniadze-gp-opisuje-obroncow-interesu-berlina

From what I understand this is about constitutional issues, not building permits.

Besides, I really don't think a building permit is a major issue when building a supermarket.

especially angry when leader of party which won election said about need to regulate issue with never paid WW2 compensations

Here we go again with fantastic arguments. Anything to take money goes. Doing things properly? Nah, that's for losers. Much better to take their money.

I'll say that again: stop complaining and start doing your job. All this whining and conspiracy theories won't get you very far.

(partly guilt is on our tax code which allows some things that maybe foreign tax codes do not allow, our code is very liberal to rich and to big companies, very harsh to poor and small companies) 

then change it. If it's true, obviously.

and such way corporations either caused building new hospital from taxes in "mother" country or avoided taxes in 2 countries and went to Luxembourg but with profit sucked from "colonized" country, 

and instead of spreading bullshits like "work and don't complain" (typical quote rather for colonist) - we work hard and we work longer but simply due to destruction of our industry and banking system sold we were turned to cheap labor ,

you work 35 hours a week, we work usually 48 so stop telling crap like "don't complain and do your job "

i work 70-80 hours a week, i do my job, but in west i would have much more money working 30 hours a week, people here have payment like 3 euro per hour, qualified personell is hired to do for money which  in west are below minimal wage, 

take their money ? hahaha, so now you defend Third Reich , 

our industry, our infrastructure - almost all was destroyed by WW2 than by Jalta , 

Poland was most destroyed country in WW2 (dozens times more than any western country like France, The Netherlands etc) but opposite to them , we haven't got WW2 compensations

they had 2% of destroyed buildings, in my city 80% buildings were destroyed, all gold reserves "disappeared", than as result given to commie Stalin terror and property confiscation during Stalin era , 

than in 1989-1990 a lot was sold to "foetus takeover" (in business there such term) , than other things were sold and as result corporations are sucking money and have lots of profits while people have unemployment, migration for jobs, 

and such way corporations either caused building new hospital from taxes in "mother" country or avoided taxes in 2 countries and went to Luxembourg but with profit sucked from "colonized" country, 

THERE IS NO DOUBLE TAXATION

When will you get it? The only country that is not happy with taxes paid somewhere else is the US, which is the reason why big American companies keep a lot of money abroad.

And you mentioned GmbH yourself, so stop talking about Luxembourg

and instead of spreading bullshits like "work and don't complain" (typical quote rather for colonist) - we work hard and we work longer but simply due to destruction of our industry and banking system sold we were turned to cheap labor ,

you work 35 hours a week, we work usually 48 so stop telling crap like "don't complain and do your job "

i work 70-80 hours a week, i do my job, but in west i would have much more money working 30 hours a week, people here have payment like 3 euro per hour, qualified personell is hired to do for money which  in west are below minimal wage, 

you obviously don't get the point.

I really don't give a shit how many hours you work, or pretend to. Here, have a look at the countries working the longest hours:

http://stats.oecd.org/index.aspx?DataSetCode=ANHRS

Look at who is above Poland. Do you think Greece does its job, with the huge corruption, tax evasion, and the high number of state employees? No, not really. Russia? Not even close.

Fight corruption, tax evasion, bureaucracy, all the money wasted for useless things, given to the cousins of your politicians. Get people to build something by themselves, instead of relying on state money. And don't forget that Poland is still growing faster than pretty much anybody else.

Remember the article I posted? I don't know if it's correct, but it makes at least sense. What you say doesn't.

As I said, try at least to get close to that level.

take their money ? hahaha, so now you defend Third Reich , 

And how exactly do I do that?

Poland was most destroyed country in WW2 (dozens times more than any western country like France, The Netherlands etc) but opposite to them , we haven't got WW2 compensations

oh my...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_reparations_for_World_War_II#Poland

Anyway, that's not the point. The point is that you might even take your money (and as you can see even within Poland people dispute the correctness of it), but you still have an inefficient state. In some years you will run out of money and ask for more, like the Greeks did. Then, of course, you will try to make up new excuses. It's like the Nigerian scam. But you can't squeeze money forever, as you might have noticed.

Trust me: been there, done that. Doesn't help.

than in 1989-1990 a lot was sold to "foetus takeover" (in business there such term) , than other things were sold and as result corporations are sucking money and have lots of profits while people have unemployment, migration for jobs, 

Sure, and those refugees should get welfare and Sharia. Why not? Poor people, they are suffering so much.

Oh wait, most of them actually work, and they run from Sharia.

If there is someone sucking money, it's you.

Now, please, can I have my billions back?

http://wpolityce.pl/polityka/275299-oburzaja-sie-na-porownania-do-targowiczan-tymczasem-nagonka-na-polske-przynosi-owoce-bedzie-europejska-interwencja-pe-zajmie-sie-sytuacja-w-polsce

http://niezalezna.pl/74001-schulz-z-politykami-po-nie-odpuscili-w-brukseli-beda-szkalowac-polske

EU madness continies, corrupted politicians from ex government after loosing elections convinced European Parliament to "discuss situation in Poland" what the fuck ? there is month since government is established and they even tried to start riots on streets but too few people came on their marches (not counting that German left wing politicians came too) 

corporations CEOs cannot forgive that we try to secure our own needs and we do not want to be cheap labor colony anymore ? we all here should get gun license in case if someone will come to briliant idea to break elections result and replace government with corrupted puppets of few banks and supermarkets 

when previous government had huge corruption scandal noone wanted to discuss anything in EU , 

when they created huge debts noone discussed, 

when they made retired age bigger noone discussed, 

when several people connected with some economical scandals "commited suicides" noone in EU cared , 

when German Antifa came to our independence day to attack reenactors in historical uniforms EU also not reacted, 

when our gov want to tax some supermarkets and banks - suddenly they see "dramatic situation, coup" 

They just defend by all means, what they're loosing/lost. And since they're loosing apparently a lot, and apparently they have a good reason to affraid nomen omen law and justice, "all means" may mean something really ugly. I mean, worse than current trying to ignite a revolt or trying to provoke someone to shoot at gov members by media crude lies. Frankly I never saw in Polish politics anything resembling that much "House of Cards" level of ruthlessness and cynism, I observe now in the opposition actions. I wonder, if there is anything, they wouldn't do to regain lost power using the power they still have (media, connections (IMO the reason of western leftists stupid statements, we know - they mobilize allies everywhere)...). I knew, what kind of people ther are, but still I'm surprized by magnitude of their rage and desperation. Apparently they have even more to hide, I expected. 

Did you read today's Walesa baloney talking?

EDIT: for example: planned declassification of IPN's proprietary collection

Most of them (folders) were contained information disclosure of which was threatening and still threatens security of the Republic, because creates a fictional elite of people in the special services, a fictional elite of people in the banking sector, a fictional elite of people in the media. A fictional elite of men, at least a month back, also in politics.

i have read what he said

it only shows how communists, corruption (bribes), foreign corporations, special services are all connected together

thats why "to get job you must know someone inside" in some state "companies" (specially courts, police), 

thats why in some government positions people earn more than in Germany (lots of high ranked clerks have salary like 3000 euro per month) , some time ago there was article comparing usual average salary in different countries vs salaries in parliament or government and Poland was among those countries with biggest disproportion , 

thats why many econimical scandals ended only in "case dismissed" and dead journalist who investigated it, 

thats why big cities are almost monopolyzed by few supermarkets (in small towns there is small business indeed, in big markets mostly few supermarkets rule) and prices are bigger than in province in small local shops, 

thats why our judges can make irrational decisions (despite proofs they can release bandit who is recorded red handed)

during Civic Platform 8 years or rule number of clerks in public administratiion rosen for 100 thousans more than it used to be before, it is more than our army or police has, 

lots of people in my city (capital city) work in public administration and now they may loose jobs cause in fact their only skill is "director is my uncle"

i know examples of those who graduated technical university and couldn't find job while those who graduated politology, ethnography, philosophy were getting high paid jobs in ministry (cause daddy is director) and in fact they do nothing but every month take twice more than educated people who work hard in private industry , 

also our press wrote about scandalic examples of wasting state money - for example in one city someone ordered bus stops... 100 000 euro per bus stop, such bus stop is produced by several producers who offer it for 3000 euro with assembly,

but someone signed deal to build it 33 times more, 

i know example where there is almost inheritance in state positions grandather was police officer, son get to police academy, grandson get to police academy - despite he was the worst student and other students joked he will never find a job, 

i know examples where 24 years old girl (lover of member of parliament) had first job after graduating as... director of state owned power plant (first job !!!! director of power plant !!!)

i worked in public administration with people whose career was starting with .. being director - first job , director after graduating, despite i had best marks in my university i won scholarship -  i was starting from press adverts to look for job and my first job was for 200 euro per month in 2003, 

they had education that usually would only make them finish in McDonald but somehow they were becoming managers, directors in ministry soon, 

all those people now are fighting and start to make troubles 

if they had to decent apply for jobs ... ooo  , maybe someone would take them as shop assistants or to warehouse to lift packages , 

there are some companies in which "noone is nobody's child" (which means - everyone has father, uncle which was for example military officer in 80s, 70s)

i know example of one website about cats which get EU funds 75 000 Euro .. yaaa , my friend earn on doing websites, he can do such website for 500 euro, 400 euro, but someone get contract, EU funds and made website and forum about cats for 75 000 Euro (several years ago)

in public administration i know - now lots of "those with better salary" shit in their pants - cause they may be fired

and i know examples of people who have duty like "to send 1 mail weekly from one person to another person" and they do it for 900 euro per month, while other Poles work hard for 400 euro  per month , 

i know examples from my friends working in different ministries when they say "we have woman who all day only read novels (do nothing, read books whole day in job), she has biggest salary in our department, she is daughter of ... " now those people go to protest on streets "for democracy, demanding international help" 

- normally when she would be fired , private owner would ask her "what are your skills" - she would answer "i like to listen to music, i like to read romances, pay me 150% what engineer earns in your company" - he would "killed" her with laughter, 

those people have everything to loose , all families hired in ministry , 

friend of my worked in one ministry before he was fired , 

he had best skills (graduated legal university, 2 foreign languages) rest had there highschool (no foreign languages), 

he was one "from street" (without relatives inside) , he always had least salary, least bonus, least premium money etc. 

he prepared some legal acts and he was no longer needed, so they could left alone , 

he was telling me following "joke" - "average bonus for Christmass this year was 4000 in department per capita, me 400 , she 7600" 

and you later founding "there are 3 brothers, one works in Carrefour as manager, third works in Deutshe Bank as manager, third is director in Ministry" stories (btw i believe there should be check on some high rank position where close family works, cause there are such cases that 2 brothers work like this, one brother is tax inspector, other brother has tax advisory that makes legal help to local supermarket, one brother is vice-director of local foreign supermarket shop in town, second brother is vice director of local market surveillance - such things should not happen, previously no matter what we say about communism, if policeman had brother bandit - he was automatically suspended in some cases to avoid corrupted decisions)

another issue is never-ending spending tax payer money on their luxury - visiting most expensive restaurants and paying with debt card which belongs to ministry, 

famous in scandal "octopus" dinner - 400 euro per evening, people earn such money for whole month, what politicians were eating in 1 dinner, 

neverending cars and fuel on budget cost, 

in many western countries state -funded cars are for top ministers - defence, prime, internal affairs, in Poland state funded car, state funded fuel - are many times given to usual directors in every ministry, local municipal town hall, general in police etc. 

disclassification of IPN archives would be very needed - we would know who worked for commie secret police

and who are parents of some people who made "briliant career" like for example from being lieutnant of Militia they went to TV to be "logistics director" and their kids are now "journalists" who misinform about Militia crimes in 80s 

would be nice to find that "in 1980 our neighbor was reporting to Militia we go to church" and now this guy or his kids is "director in local town hall" etc. 

decomunization is must, 

otherwise we will never win with nepotism, corruption, wasting budget money or even deaths that are reported to be "suicides" (like famous politician who "commited suicide" by "shooting himself" 3 times in stomach) or gangsters who knew something and wanted to tell to media but... commited suicide and cameras had failure for hour , 

i wish to live in country in which tradition is respected, there is no bandits free roaming on streets, where you can protect your property even with gun, people who had best marks in university have best salaries, and to become someone in public sector - you simply must be skilled , no matter if your father is street cleaner or general of military intel agency, and where tax goes for new ambulance in town, not for new BMW 7 for director of local administration, this director should use his own car or public transport, i want bus stop to cost as it costs on e-bay not 33 times multiplied 

Difficult to find information about this. This is the best I could find:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/polish-leader-angry-that-eu-leader-sees-coup-in-poland/2015/12/14/8b45c962-a27e-11e5-8318-bd8caed8c588_story.html

It is indeed sort of ridiculous. I am not sure what the point is.

corporations CEOs cannot forgive that we try to secure our own needs and we do not want to be cheap labor colony anymore ?

I would like to see your face in coming years, when you will see that your needs are anything but secure.

Conspiracy theory again. I would still like my billions back.

I wanted to add a line and I started a new post. Very smart.

Anyway, what I wanted to say is: honestly, I think that CEOs have more important things to do than look at your constitution. Some politicians like Schulz, on the other side, maybe don't.

http://img.wiocha.pl/images/9/0/90fd7002e0a8fdce743c3bbba44c2a9c.jpg

on memes i saw following news , i do not know if it is true

Greece signed deal with German Fraport AG to privatise (sell to this company) 14 airports on different islands 

http://www.reuters.com/article/eurozone-greece-privatisation-idUSL8N1431P720151214

they didn't really buy them, it's a lease to manage them for 40 years.

article on example how banksters cheat clients

"Eurobank" brand which belongs to Societe Generale in Poland did following thing:

http://3obieg.pl/euro-bank-idzie-na-rympal

woman took credit for 5000 PLN (1200 Eu)

she get money somehow and paid it before time, thinking all is okay, cause she paid all she had to, 2009

2012 - 3 years later bank wrote to her that she didn't paid and demanded 450 PLN extra, she paid it, 

and ... suddenly bank ... bank.. bank said they treat paid by her money as... as insurance and credit is not paid and she must pay 4700 more (total 10 000 )

she sued bank to court

she won in court and... 

banksters send debt collectors on her which demand paying 7499 PLN - total 13 000 for credit of 5000 (current gov say they prepare new acts to change law which allows banks to collect debts without court sentence)

i think worth sharing to show what banksters do 

---

i love people's comments under article "where can i buy AK?" 

-

main protesting against new government opposition is pro-banksters party of one guy who is bankster himself (and others in his party who work for banks, foreign of course)

http://niezalezna.pl/74057-podatek-bankowy-w-sejmie

today our parliament again discuss tax for banks 

---

http://3obieg.pl/grupa-wyszehradzka-nie-panie-cameron

Cameron wants to limit benefits for migrants which are EU members, why not limit for non-EU members ? African migrant is better than Czech  ? who makes more riots or commit more crimes, who is more educated ? 

-------------

edit  23th :

http://niezalezna.pl/74238-tak-bylo-w-tuskolandii-50-tysiecy-pln-za-trzy-godziny-debaty-z-wyzerka

new gov reveals some of corruption in previous government, 

CEO of "military industry group" (state owned weapon factory consortium, not private owned) ex president friend , payed 150 000 PLN (35 000 Euro) for 1 day of work of head of journalists in one newspaper (private owned newspaper, later this newspaper fired journalist who wrote critical articles on previous government), 

35  000 Eu for day of work from tax money - thats why now they shout in EU comision about "how evil is new government" , 150 000 PLN is 3 years of work for average clerk in big city in good company, not 1 day, and it was all tax money, 

private business can do whatever he wants, but not from taxes, 

vice-cancelor of EU commision Frans Timmermans appeals to Polish government to stop proceeding changes in law , wtf

it is visible more and more how corrupted and connected with business of foreign corporations was all "25 years of freedom" , 

a friend of mine who works in tax police also says that "some businesmen who cheat taxes are untouchable cause when we try to check them than some vips from ministry come to stop any inspection"

a lot of taxpayer money have been stolen in such way during last years by those who shout "tolerance, EU" 

to be "funny" - current opposition/previous gov/ politicians were truly shocked when vice chairman on new parliament said "if law doesn't serve people it is wrong law, legal regulations must serve people needs" , they were shocked how can anyone think such way in parliament, they now shout "noone should change the law, law is law, it cannot be changed" 

==============================

http://wpolityce.pl/polityka/276375-glossa-do-verhofstadta-nie-moge-nazwac-tego-inaczej-anizeli-zacheta-do-wojny-domowej-w-polsce

as Belgian ex Prime Minister and vice cancelor of EU liberals called new Polish government nazi , lets remind WW2 and Belgian SS volunteers and some colonial past 

https://www.change.org/p/council-of-the-european-union-eu-you-cannot-stop-terrorism-by-restricting-legal-gun-ownership

petition against EU proposal to ban guns for citizens (important for sport shooters , owners of private guns in EU, for EU citizens)

--

edit:

http://wpolityce.pl/polityka/276556-znamy-ekonomiczne-powody-powyborczej-paniki-w-berlinie-wedlug-global-financial-integrity-za-granice-wycieka-az-5-procent-polskiego-pkb-a-najwiecej-kradna-niemieckie-koncerny

world financial organization (name in article) given data that it is estimated that 5% of Polish GPB is flowing away to German corporations and thus is German press anger on new government 

http://niezalezna.pl/74430-polska-w-dwudziestce-krajow-najbardziej-okradanych-przez-zagraniczne-korporacje-raport

edit:

more on this

Poland to be 1 country in EU member told by Global Financing Integrity to be robbed by corporations (and among 20 most robbed by corporations countries in globe mostly with African ones) on another place Hungary 

good that finally international bodies see problem of behavior of neo-colonialism of corporations 

So Polands new right wing government is now implementing new media laws. Television channel CEOs will now have to be appointed by the ruling party......

nah, I can´t see how that could be bad....

/sarcasm off

So Polands new right wing government is now implementing new media laws. Television channel CEOs will now have to be appointed by the ruling party......

nah, I can´t see how that could be bad....

/sarcasm off

it should be noted that this is only for state media. Which is a big audience, as far as I understand, but private tvs do what they want.

Last several years public media was 100% shameless pro-gov agit-prop tube pretending independent. Now they're even more shameless anti-gov/pro-ex-gov agit-prop tube pretending independent. After that new law most likely public media in Poland will be quickly again pro-gov agit-prop tube. Perhaps with that small difference, they'll not pretend to be independent... or still they will pretend, not sure. Of course, there are also anti-gov/pro-ex-gov private TV stations and one influential private pro-gov radio/TV channel + some online margin. Meanwhile, although still small minority, more and more Poles throw their TVs through the window, myself included.  

not only this what Rydygier said (examples like : in period of month bankster party opposition leader who had 8% during elections get 6 hours in media, while ruling party , government etc. had in this month... 14 minutes, yes, one politician was presented 6 hours vs 14 minutes of current president government )

guy who worked for foreign banks trying to organize riots has support of those media who promote him in every show, 

it is not only that those media are made of kids of commies (kids of intel officers from previous system)

it is not only about disinformation  example: current government shortened period of time in which prosecutor can apply wire typing

previous regulation was "prosecutor can issue wire typing for 3 months, decision can be anexed/prolonged further" - without  any time limitation !

which means that without approval of court prosecutor may wire type someone endlessly, 

new government changed it that prosecutor can do it only for from 3 to 18 months, 

and ... what those media said  ? "law and justice party made longer wire typing, they want to spy citizens, people lets protest, they want to turn us into prison" - such voices were presented by journalists of those media who participate in current opposition marches, 

government SHORTENED time of wire typing, while media informed that it was made LONGER ! and that country turns into camp, and people should protest and old government should return (cause new taxes corporations) 

media LIED , is this role of journalist to lie ? what is longer  ? infinity or 18 months ? 

such things in many countries would cause huge scandal even in private media - problem is that in my country all TV media (in fact 2+2 TV channels, 2 private stations, 1 state owned station) are packed with leftists, kids of commie intel officers, 

but also that they are FROM TAXES and celebrities there earn milions from OUR TAXES, one journalist was paid ... 15 000 Euro for 1 week, - and it is from taxes, 

public TV in past was educating - history, math, science, information - now more and more soap operas, stupid celebrity shows  - such things are possible in private media for private money, but for f sake, not from taxes, which are enforced by law, 

public media should show documents about history, geography, science , not "L like Love" soap operas, not "Let's dance, what is this a melody"-like  shows where people get 15 000 euro from my taxes for 1 half hour show weekly , 

private owner can pay whatever he wants, state from my taxes should not pay someone 70 000 euro monthly , not even talking about some weird financial decisions of those media which for example cut money for movie about one WW2 hero but financed movie about minority dancer, 

also from 2007 when previous gov. was ruling - almost all right wing or conservative journalists were fired !

when i was young i remember what kind of shows were in TV -our TV was educational, historical quizzes, math quizzes, physics lessons, IT and electrical industry lessons, etc. 

our media had shows where people were making math equations, not stupid dancing shows for morons with IQ 90 , 

this is not role of tax money media to show dancing celebrities, people with IQ 90 can turn on other media, i wish to see again math quiz, historical auditions telling about WW2 , not guy telling how it is great to be gay or transvestite, or idiot from left wing spreading "Polish death camps" story,

our media in past were closer to Discovery Channel and this is role of public paid station,

also even cartoons for kids were replaced by other celebrity show ! kids do not have cartoons - which were present since 1952 when TV started,  

program for farmers (informing about things important for farmers) was also cancelled , geographical program about journeys was also replaced, 

our media started to remind leftist-dancing show for very huge money paid to celebrities, do you want pay "Paris Hilton"-like stars from taxes? i doubt, 

media were only leftist (hard to call them left wing, they have nothing in common with socialism, they are corporations and banks puppets who want elites to be more and more rich and masses work harder for less money), all conservative shows , all investigating journalists were fired, those who were talking about financial scandals were fired too

http://niezalezna.pl/74389-nasza-akcja-wyslij-list-do-zachodnich-mediow-demokracja-w-polsce-ma-sie-dobrze?page=9

conservative press informs about it - even no need to use google translator, cause now they inform in 5 languages (English, German, French, Spanish too)

seeing what media does i am more close to believe in Russians words that Maidan was organized by CIA than before when i denied it, 

i see huge media campaing to call people to riot and violence (previous ruling party member openly say on twiter or facebook that they wish to see current government executed http://niezalezna.pl/74422-radny-po-o-egzekucji-pisowskiej-bandy )cause new elected gov want to return economy on sovereign way and force corporations to pay taxes, 

media must be healed before foreign corporations would try to start here violence on loosing colony, so far in those media only "experts" are guys from foreign banks who try to convince that "all democracy ended"

• Like 1

"Media must be healed"

Dude you are a joke......

You complain about the previous governemnt controling the media, but now that rightwingers are in power it´s suddenly OK?

By the way, that is exactly the kind of brainwashing bullshit that Germany experienced before the Gleichschaltungsgesetz in Nazi Germany that united all media under the control of the party.

but when left or leftist party control media and promote than it is okay ?

when one party control media, media promote this party and they fire other journalist and misinform - it is okay, 

when second party do it is end of democracy ?

when one party changes judge in court all is okay, when second party do it is not okay ? 

cause one party is working for corporations and second not ? 

Truly independent media is an utopean perfection, I never saw in Poland so far and have no hope to see ever. Public or private, CEOs chosen one way or another - doesn't matter here. Every one have someone's agenda behind/beneath/above. I think best, we can get, is balanced variety of channels biased in all directions. Currently nearly all the main Polish media are biased in one way - no balance, one big brainwash, one, since 89 round-table-post-communist power system agenda behind, deeply rooted and influential, the very same, current gov is determined to deal with using, exactly "law and justice", pretty focused on that, thus total anti-gov hostility and hysteria due to fear across all their media, yelling about dictatorship, threatened freedom, end of democracy... End of "the manger" for some that is. All those... persons yelling now about "defending democracy" - it's so absurdal... And sad. All this makes Poles deeper and deeper divided, polarized nearly exactly in half, provoking chaos and anarchy. But they'll apparently do anything to defend themselves. 

Making public TV a pro-gov propaganda channel for a change at least will improve the balance somehow, so one can watch news of various narrations/points of view and to take the average or something like that. Currently one, very biased narration is dominating, even in the internet to the degree. Most tiring. As for me - I prefer to not watch TV news at all. Long time now I take the news from the internet alone. Since my point of view is not far to current gov's, IMHO at least new propaganda will be closer to the true picture. Hopefully. 

but when left or leftist party control media and promote than it is okay ?

when one party control media, media promote this party and they fire other journalist and misinform - it is okay, 

when second party do it is end of democracy ?

when one party changes judge in court all is okay, when second party do it is not okay ? 

cause one party is working for corporations and second not ? 

No it´s not OK!

Media has to be independend and varied. Any meddling of politics into the media is bad. History has shown that time and time again.

End of "the manger" for some that is. All those... persons yelling now about "defending democracy" - it's so absurdal... 

http://wpolityce.pl/media/276823-tylko-u-nas-pracownicy-polskiego-radia-odcinaja-sie-od-kuriozalnej-akcji-jedynki-nie-zgadzamy-sie-z-hucpa-jaka-zorganizowal-dyrektor-dabrowa

exactly, end of some managers is not end of democracy, 

even journalists and workers of Polish State Radio said today "protest of directors and managers is not our protest" - the same you can hear in many ministeries, many offices - director, CEO protest against removing him - people working in ministry which are decent are happy with changes, clerks support changes, 

directors are against and protest shouting about end of democracy - cause they are loosing very very well paid jobs (if usual salay in Poland is like 500, 600 euro to hand and those directors have 4000 euro than it shows difference), 

when few directors and managers gonna loose big money, they start shouting about democracy in German media and German public is fed with propaganda - real reason is different - new taxes for banks, soon tax for supermarkets, 

and soon similar benefits for kids which parents on west have - but we never had such social care (to get such benefits for kid, government taxed banks and soon supermarkets)

another reason is they want to push us into € but new government stopped work on inplementing € plus another reason is that we do not want jihad on our streets (which would justify NWO actions to "help" citizens in danger by more and more surveilance)

we know here what German media write - cause our press quotes those articles , some idiots like ex prime minister of Belgium even claims that in Poland there is nazi regime (he called new government national-socialistic ) telling that "europe must do something" 

also George Soros calls for sanctions , pathetic show how some banksters, gangsters from corporations and NWO leftists are mad cause people voted for conservatists, despite fact that all media supported bankster party 

http://wpolityce.pl/polityka/276556-znamy-ekonomiczne-powody-powyborczej-paniki-w-berlinie-wedlug-global-financial-integrity-za-granice-wycieka-az-5-procent-polskiego-pkb-a-najwiecej-kradna-niemieckie-koncerny

http://niezalezna.pl/74430-polska-w-dwudziestce-krajow-najbardziej-okradanych-przez-zagraniczne-korporacje-raport

cause US think-tank Global Financial Integrity  show reports showing "most abused by corporations countries in the world" and... my country opens lists of EU countries, another EU member on this shameful list is Hungary 

exactly, end of some managers is not end of democracy,

and who said otherwise? It's not about the end of some managers

when few directors and managers gonna loose big money, they start shouting about democracy in German media and German public is fed with propaganda - real reason is different - new taxes for banks, soon tax for supermarkets, 

and soon similar benefits for kids which parents on west have - but we never had such social care (to get such benefits for kid, government taxed banks and soon supermarkets)

again with this story? So let me ask again: who do you think is going to pay when banks and supermarkets have higher taxes?

we do not want jihad on our streets

Neither do we. And that's not the real reason, as it has been clear for quite some time

some idiots like ex prime minister of Belgium even claims that in Poland there is nazi regime

no he doesn't

cause US think-tank Global Financial Integrity  show reports showing "most abused by corporations countries in the world" and... my country opens lists of EU countries, another EU member on this shameful list is Hungary 

can you please ask your fancy press to point to those reports? I don't think such a thing as "most abused by corporations countries in the world" exists. I can't find it anyway.

"protest of directors and managers is not our protest"

The big storm after the small media law

"First time I've seen protests organized by the bosses, not workers. "

"Protests also president of the Polish Radio Andrzej Siezieniewski" - The correspondent of Polish and Soviet media in Moscow in PRL. 

Siezieniewski is also associated with a protest European Broadcasting Union, which has expressed its concern with announced changes in the media in Poland. President of the Polish Radio is in the leadership of the organization. Interestingly, in the management of the EBU In Petr Fedorov. Russian represents the owner of channel RTR, whose transmission banned in some European countries for spreading propaganda in presenting the pro-Kremlin Russian aggression in Ukraine. "

What Polish Radio 1 workers think

Just one piece of this circus to better illustrate, what really is going on. 

who do you think is going to pay when banks and supermarkets have higher taxes

Depends. Anyway, people will migrate/will buy, where is cheaper. We have to wait a bit to see, how situation will develop. 

Depends. Anyway, people will migrate/will buy, where is cheaper. We have to wait a bit to see, how situation will develop. 

Not sure why you are replying to my post, after you said you prefer to avoid discussions.

If you raise taxes, you raise taxes for everybody, so the competition argument doesn't really apply.

Banks can decide to reduce their income, sure, but if they haven't done it so far I don't think it's very likely they will take all the costs.

This isn't the first time something like that happens. This is the reason why people usually suggest to improve the economy instead of adopting populist laws.

But if that is the attitude I already said you are welcome to wait. We will talk again in 10 years, maybe less, and I'm sure you will have a different idea by then.