Sign in to follow this  
DEATHBULLET

SixPack

Quote[/b] ]a strong abdomen with beer bottles?

Thats a one-pack or a barrel ;)

can anyone clarify what a "six-pack" means?

I'm not a native speaker

is it that your abdomen has muscles like bottles? (my wild guess)

What this guy has:

jacfront.jpg

hehe biggrin_o.gif

someone poste more pics o nice sixpacks biggrin_o.gif

or like its called in german "waschbrettbauch"biggrin_o.gif

btw if u want to get rid of ur lil "fat"

try an fruit diet

jsut eat fruits !

it really good

im feeling quite better then like stuffing in pizza, pasta and sushi all the time

try a fresh squeezed orange juice in the morning

better then coffee:D

and u keep a slim line biggrin_o.gif

ps but dont exaggerate with that six pack stuff

like the dude on the pic---

i as a girl dont like it THAT much

more slightly makes it look better biggrin_o.gif

but thats jsut my opinion biggrin_o.gif

Maybe this is a bit too offtopic, but the only advice I can give you:

Train hard! Do some crunches and push-ups everyday, maybe a bit of boxing and everything will turn out fine tounge_o.gif

Maybe this is a bit too offtopic, but the only advice I can give you:

Train hard! Do some crunches and push-ups everyday, maybe a bit of boxing and everything will turn out fine  tounge_o.gif

Even if you dont do that.... life will turn out fine smile_o.gif

You know...

Just do a lot of sports and eat healthy.  Don't start working out like a fucking bodybuilder because that can't possibly be healthy at your age...  

If you're doing it for the ladies:  Most of the girls that i know don't even like stuff like this:

jacfront.jpg

Personally i think that's pretty gay...

Anyway, most ppl that i know prefer a guy with some muscles but not too much... If you don't eat junk food whole the time and if you do enough sports you'll probably look fine...

Just remember, you can act stupid and thuggish as you want as long as you got the money to spend on these girls, and will put up with their nasty attitudes towards everything that gets in the way of thier assumption of power. Now, if you want a nice girl who doesn't care about stuff like "abs" but rather sees them as an added arrousal bonus, then you're lucky.

Visit a sports forum, I am heavily in to MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) If you want some good advise visit http://www.subfighter.com or a similar website and see how real men get fit smile_o.gif

If any of you live around Guildford and have an interest in Martial Arts it would be nice to hear from you.

RED

If you get a six pack you won't be happy in Canada for one(cold), you're going to have dangerously low amounts of fat, and posting on a miltitary sim forum you should think about survival before looks. tounge_o.giftounge_o.gif It's not normal for an adult to have his abdominal muscles that well defined unless he runs down game in Africa. wink_o.gif

It's about burning off fat, sure you can do something to burn fat, a lot of swimming is an excellent/low impact way. Cycling hard is okay, jogging is great but high impact (knees) etc. etc.

Working out alone will not get you six packs.

If you want to lose fat, eat right and alternate between walking and running. Do long distances, about 10 km's a day and as I said eat right. Working out is NOT healthy at age 14, especially not weightlifting.

Seriously, don't worry. Aslong as you don't eat way too much your body will do the work of losing that fat for you when you get older. I used to be about 110 kg's when I was 14 (I might add that I'm 193cm's tall) but now I weigh in at 93 kg, which is the normal weight for a grown man of my height. And I didn't do any form of sports. I just lost my "baby fat", start worrying about sixpacks and other horrid, unnatural looking body features later on in life!

EDIT: And I can definatley recomend boxing! Great fun, atleast sparring is. Wouldn't want to actually fight a match tounge_o.gif

Thanks alot for the replies alot! smile_o.gif I surely now going to just do some situps,pushups and join the boxing gym hopefully this week alot of cardio excercise in boxing so i will be fine with that sport smile_o.gif Ill also eat healthy and not too much sweets and fast food. Once again thanks for the replies am off to work little mounts on my excercises in the rain peace smile_o.gif

Dont listen to any of these people! tounge_o.gif

What you need to do is get sick every so often!, why you ask?, because when you (I) sneeze the belly muscles tighten up and whatnot, now I'm sure you also need good metabolism also. This has always worked for me, and in the past three years I have not had less than a 4-pack at anytime, and I have a sixpack during basketball season. (I'm 16.. that may also help tounge_o.gif)

Anybody got any advice for me? I'm trying to get my run times down and my pushup scores up. I've been running a mile every other day and doing pushups when I'm not running. I don't eat unhealthy (I wouldn't say I eat healthy though, biggrin_o.gif) and I'm trying to get my scores good for the military.

Quote[/b] ]It's about burning off fat, sure you can do something to burn fat, a lot of swimming is an excellent/low impact way

Swimming is good for your muscles but it definetly doesnt burn much fat. Thats a scientific fact.

Anybody got any advice for me? I'm trying to get my run times down and my pushup scores up. I've been running a mile every other day and doing pushups when I'm not running.

You need to run a lot more, mile isn't nearly enough. Three miles at a time is a minimum to have any real effect on a office geek like me, to get in shape for military you probably should run at least five.

As for pushups, just do them. A lot. biggrin_o.gif

Anybody got any advice for me?  I'm trying to get my run times down and my pushup scores up.  I've been running a mile every other day and doing pushups when I'm not running.

You need to run a lot more, mile isn't nearly enough. Three miles at  a time is a minimum to have any real effect on a office geek like me, to get in shape for military you probably should run at least five.

As for pushups, just do them. A lot. biggrin_o.gif

You're right, a mile isn't a lot at all... Hell we run more during gym classe (or whatever you call it in english)!

A mile is nothing... You shouldn't even be tired after that tounge_o.gif

If a mile is hard for you then you should start by running a mile. Don't give up too fast, it's normal that you get tired and stuff like that, don't give up, keep running. Of course you don't have to force your body, if you're too tired to continue running then obviously you have to stop. Just don't give up too early...

After a while try running more, keep doing this. Don't overreact, you don't have to run a marathon.

Also something that helps a lot is using a watch to see how long it takes you to run x miles. Remember your personal records, it can be a good motivation...

Oh and i guess drinking a lot is important too, drink a lot of water each day, very healthy!!

No coca cola crap, just water smile_o.gif

My advice: Crank on the Village People's 'Mucho, mucho man' whilist exercising at max volume.

You'll get there sooner. tounge_o.gifwink_o.gif

But, wait until you discover beer......all that hard work, down the drain.........or is that bucket.......or head stuck down a toilet bowl...... wink_o.gif

lol dont know why no-one has mentioned that before:D

hmm

try kissing biggrin_o.gif

u loose lots of unecessary calories that way

(dont remember how much exactly it was)

another thing is S-E-X

yes...

also a fat burner :P

lol

but dont start saying to ur gf

"lets do it! wanna loose weight! and u could too!"

crazy_o.gif