Sign in to follow this  
DEATHBULLET

SixPack

I'm actually already starting to enjoy it.

I sprint 400m with a backpack full of books pretty much every weekday in order to catch the right train into the city.

Not that I enjoy it, but it is very rewarding. It keeps me fit; I get to sleep in longer, and making the platform just as the train arrives is always an incentive. tounge_o.gif

Sure I could wake up and leave the house earlier, but where's the fun in walking?

You should see me in the morning, i fucking hate hurrying up when i'm tired.  The problem is, no matter how late i wake up, i'm always pretty tired.

So what do i do, i wake up one hour and a half before i need to be at my busstop.  It takes me 3 minutes to walk to my busstop.  This means that i have 87 minutes left to wash myself, to eat a bit and to take something to eat for school...

This means that no matter how slow i go, i NEVER miss my bus biggrin_o.gif

Aaaaaaah gotta love the "darklight way" of planning your day...

Or the batdog way.

7:30 - wake up

7:40 - Get out of bed

7:50 - Wash up

8:00 - Tell mum to get the car and drive me to bus stop

8:05 - catch bus

8:30 - tell bus to stop and wait for me to buy breakfast

One last thing.

Should I be running every day or every other day? I know I need to let my body rebuild after workouts, but I also know that they run on a daily basis in the military. Which one's better?

I'd have to say every day. Unlike weightlifting where you're working on power than the muscle grows after the workout during the rest period, running is about endurance and cardio. So IMO running every day is much better. Even if you feel you need to alternate with a long run, then the next day a shorter one, then switch back to a long run until you raise them both to your desired time/distance.