Sign in to follow this  
Colossus

UEFA Champions League 2004/05

Have it Barcelona! All that crap about being the best team in the world and "Chelsea who?" Well, Chelsea just handed you your arse home! The best team in the world just got knocked out by the new dynasty, and goofy Ronaldinho had to be dragged down the tunnel to prevent him starting a fight and showing his tears.

Yeah if one of the players brings down the goal keeper and the other heads the ball in nothing much even the best sides in the world can do mad_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

Yeah if one of the players brings down the goal keeper and the other heads the ball in nothing much even the best sides in the world can do  mad_o.gif  crazy_o.gif

Lol. ^ Barcelona fan? ^ I didn't see the 'keeper get pushed down.

Chelsea isn't actually my favourite team by the way. They are second to my beloved Madrid:

RealMadridSignature.jpg

biggrin_o.gif

Another load of victories for teams not even trying to entertain anyone sad_o.gif

I hate these ''chessgames'' mad_o.gif

Edit: Sad to see that it is often the smaller teams that are the entertaining ones, while teams such as Chelsea have teams worth over €150.000.000 rock.gif

Another load of victories for teams not even trying to entertain anyone sad_o.gif

I hate these ''chessgames'' mad_o.gif

Chelsea VS Barca was one of the most exciting games I've seen in a while. The surprising, yet satisfying result made it even sweeter! tounge_o.gif

This is horrible ..... i feel like crying and also beating up on that italian fouling cheating prick carvalhio   mad_o.gif

Strange, I feel like punching Ronaldinho in his damn horse-face. He needs a license for those teeth tounge_o.gif

Was a fookin good match, Terry wins the day with yet another great header biggrin_o.gif Cech showed why he's one of the worlds best goal keepers though, he kept Chelsea in the game towards the end.

Glad Man Utd are out, get to read more entertaining Fergie bollocks in the paper tomorrow.

This is horrible ..... i feel like crying and also beating up on that italian fouling cheating prick carvalhio   mad_o.gif

Strange, I feel like punching Ronaldinho in his damn horse-face. He needs a license for those teeth tounge_o.gif

Lol, exactly how I feel. Arrogant Brazilian horse. 'Best player in the World' my arse! Zinedine Zidane is still my idol and he always will be the 'best player in the World' to me.

Quote[/b] ]Was a fookin good match, Terry wins the day with yet another great header biggrin_o.gif Cech showed why he's one of the worlds best goal keepers though, he kept Chelsea in the game towards the end.

Also very true! In my opinion, Cech is only bested by Buffon in the list of World's best 'keepers at the mo.

Milan 1 - 0 Manchester United

MUUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Hernan Crespo Leads The Way!!!

Ronaldhino is a good player and no need to make fun of his face or anyother bodypart he didnt make himself.

Oh and i see your the typical football fan who likes all those hyped up moneymaking whores with egos as big as a soccerfield itself called 'footballers' lumped up in one team as his favourite.

Zidane is a good player but hes growing old , his time came and is nearly over as he grows old , ronaldinho still has yet to reach his prime form but hes still a better candidate for the world player of the year then zidane , where was zidanes superioirty in the last worldcup eh? or heck even Euro 2004?

ANd Carvhalio did bring Valdez down he clung to his shirt like a bloody dog , the replay showed it clearly mad_o.gif

jesus christ you guys are crybabies, as a neutral was a good game and although evenly matched id say barca should have gone through just on Ronaldhino's goal which was a thing of beauty.

Chelsea are a good team but i really don't think it was handball for Barca's pen but hey thats how the game goes.

I want Chelsea to play Milan next.....and get absolutely humiliated smile_o.gif

I want Chelsea to play Milan next.....and get absolutely humiliated smile_o.gif

I don't think they would get humiliated, though. They'd probably beat Milan on current form.

Acecombat: All good points you made, I suppose. Didn't mean to annoy you. Was just caught up in excitement and passion of the game.

Oh and i see your the typical football fan who likes all those hyped up moneymaking whores with egos as big as a soccerfield itself called 'footballers' lumped up in one team as his favourite

You dont know anything about me or my life, your just pissed off because your team lost after a great game that could have gone both ways.

Sorry Y2Jon, Owen will be back in England next season at this rate tounge_o.gif

Sorry Y2Jon, Owen will be back in England next season at this rate tounge_o.gif

I know, it's a shame really. Michael Owen as excelled himself at Madrid, and as a fan, I've been completely impressed with him. It just so happens we have bias managers/coaches that seem to dislike the English 'style' and prefer to play an unfit fellow countryman (Luxemburgo with Ronaldo in this instance).

Who's your favourite team, Munk? May have missed it in the previous posts.

makes me laugh, owen (im a real boy) leaves pool to join madrid to win stuff and theyre gonna win nowt this year, and pool are gonna win the champs league :P

Nice to see PSV is still there for the last eight. Really descent defense, some top quality individual players and they play together like a team.

Although, a downside is that the sky lights up when they play home which keeps me from sleeping wink_o.gif

makes me laugh, owen (im a real boy) leaves pool to join madrid to win stuff and theyre gonna win nowt this year, and pool are gonna win the champs league :P

I'm sorry but there's no way on Earth that is going to happen.

Anybody know why Inter and Porto didn't play each other on Wednesday? Bomb scare or something?

Who's your favourite team, Munk? May have missed it in the previous posts.

That would be Chelsea wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]makes me laugh, owen (im a real boy) leaves pool to join madrid to win stuff and theyre gonna win nowt this year, and pool are gonna win the champs league

Just like they won the Carling Cup? tounge_o.gif

Anybody know why Inter and Porto didn't play each other on Wednesday? Bomb scare or something?

in Mailand is only one stadium, and as AC and Inter played on the same day, one had to be moved to another date

in Mailand is only one stadium, and as AC and Inter played on the same day, one had to be moved to another date

Oh yes, very true. I forgot they were both at home that night.

And why is that so?? Anyone has a chance to win it over 2 legs.. Look at last season when unfancied Porto won it..

Ok Liverpool probably aren't the best team in the last 8 but on the day anything can happen... Would be nice to have five stars on the shirt next season though biggrin_o.gif

@ Mar. 12 2005,22:01)]

And why is that so?? Anyone has a chance to win it over 2 legs.. Look at last season when unfancied Porto won it..

Ok Liverpool probably aren't the best team in the last 8 but on the day anything can happen...   Would be nice to have five stars on the shirt next season though  biggrin_o.gif

You are right, anything can happen in the Champions League. However, Liverpool's current inconsistency and nervous attack will be punished severely by any of the remaining teams, who will take advantage of this and simply make them pay.

Yeah I can remember Bayer Leverkeusen's manager saying how well they were gonna beat Liverpool.. As for Liverpool's nervous attack, well they were absolutely brilliant that night and battered them...

This is the same side that won their group and put 3 past Real Madrid..

@ Mar. 13 2005,16:22)]Yeah I can remember Bayer Leverkeusen's manager saying how well they were gonna beat Liverpool.. As for Liverpool's nervous attack, well they were absolutely brilliant that night and battered them...

Don't remind me, bad night that was! crazy_o.gif

@ Mar. 13 2005,15:22)]Yeah I can remember Bayer Leverkeusen's manager saying how well they were gonna beat Liverpool.. As for Liverpool's nervous attack, well they were absolutely brilliant that night and battered them...

It was also the same team that had 7 first team players missing.  tounge_o.gif

But as a city fan, I'm secretly rooting for the scousers to pull it off, just to annoy those in Salford.  wink_o.gif

edit: If Landan Donovan can play in Europe so can I...fade and repeat.