Sign in to follow this  
Colossus

UEFA Champions League 2004/05

AC Sparta Prahá 0 - 0 Manchester United. W00tage  biggrin_o.gif

Prague should have won it tbh. ManUre are a shadow of their former self...

Btw, Leverkusen won 3-1, and Olympiacos lost to Monaco 2-1. Yay to royalty \o/

I havent been following the football news lately but what happened to barcelona? rock.gif

I havent been following the football news lately but what happened to barcelona?  rock.gif

Tomorrow tounge_o.gif

I havent been following the football news lately but what happened to barcelona?  rock.gif

Tomorrow tounge_o.gif

Meaning what? someone tell me what happened to them crazy_o.gif

Liverpool should have beaten Deportivo in all honesty.. crazy_o.gif

Can't wait for Man utd v Prague November 3rd.. I'll be in Prague cheering on Prague!!!!!!! biggrin_o.gif

Tomorrow tounge_o.gif

Meaning what? someone tell me what happened to them  crazy_o.gif

Meaning they (group F) are playing tomorrow  wink_o.gif

Tomorrow tounge_o.gif

Ok i hope they WIN biggrin_o.gif

Celtic should be easy to cross over and that Shaktar whatever team , where are they from? Milan however might be a pain smile_o.gif .

Tomorrow tounge_o.gif

Ok i hope they WIN  biggrin_o.gif

Celtic should be easy to cross over and that Shaktar whatever team , where are they from? Milan however might be a pain  smile_o.gif .

Shakter Donetsk are from the Ukraine and have one of the most gifted African players in their squad. Unfortunately, clubs don't like taking risks anymore, so he is staying put sad_o.gif

Which African players would that be? Plus whats the risk in letting players play for the team in such a prestigious tournament?

Remember Barca has Sameul Etoo in their ranks too  wink_o.gif .

Go Barca!

Which African players would that be? Plus whats the risk in letting players play for the team in such a prestigious tournament?

Julius Agohowa is who Ronin is referring too, he also means that bigger teams, i.e. The English, Italian and Spanish teams wont take risks with relatively unkown players anymore.

Julius Agohowa is who Ronin is referring too, he also means that bigger teams, i.e. The English, Italian and Spanish teams wont take risks with relatively unkown players anymore.

Why take players in the team if you dont wanna risk them rock.gif , that seems like avery stupid notion to me.

Why take players in the team if you dont wanna risk them  rock.gif , that seems like  avery stupid notion to me.

No, you see atm Agohowa plays for Shaktar Donetsk, which by anyones standards, is only a very small team. Now the bigger teams will not take this risk in buying this player incase he is not good enough to perform consistently at a higher level.

Celtic should be easy to cross over and that Shaktar whatever team , where are they from? Milan however might be a pain  smile_o.gif .

Hey, i like Celtic mad_o.gif

Hey, i like Celtic   mad_o.gif

Then you must hate Barca for taking away the only guy in Celtic who was their match winner , henrik larson biggrin_o.gif .

Saw highlights of the Mn Utd match and i must say it was a disappointing performance , with class players such a Nistelrooy and Ronaldo crazy_o.gif

with class players such a Nistelrooy and Ronaldo crazy_o.gif

Ronaldo only played the last 10 mins, still managed to get a few dives in though mad_o.gif

Sparta were the better team just about and deserved to win, Rooney was very, very poor sad_o.gif

with class players such a Nistelrooy and Ronaldo  crazy_o.gif

Ronaldo only played the last 10 mins, still managed to get a few dives in though  mad_o.gif

Sparta were the better team just about and deserved to win, Rooney was very, very poor sad_o.gif

Well i saw only the last few minutes on ESPN right now , Ronaldo miskicked such a good pass by Nistelrooy in the ending minutes though .. and i dont think Rooney plays 'that' well as some people hype him up to be rock.gif

He does, watch the European championships, watch ManUre v Fernerbathingy smile_o.gif

Then you must hate Barca for taking away the only guy in Celtic who was their match winner , henrik larson  biggrin_o.gif .

Nah, Celtic fans are in love with Barca just now. You should see the number of kids with 'Larsson 7' Barca shirts over here!

In fact, there's even some formal agreement between the clubs to lend out players on loan.

My favorite team is playing today,

Rosenborg vs. PSV Eindhoven.

I bet that RBK (Rosenborg) wins this.

EDIT: I bet Postduifje is gone be mad when he finds out that I almost has the same avatar has him  tounge_o.gif

biggrin_o.gifGO ROSENBORG biggrin_o.gif

Do you guys have "dreamteams" at uefa.com? My friends is ranked #1 of all the Swedes. Im much much lower though wink_o.gif

Chelsea 2 - 0 CSKA Moscow biggrin_o.gif

I was at work so I missed it (even though I left 40 minutes early) sad_o.gif

Edit: Just caught the match on the news, seems like if you find Terry with a cross you've got a goal biggrin_o.gif

Arsenal are held by the biggest and bestest team in Greece - well done lads smile_o.gif

Ezi has now scored 3 CL goals and 2 in the league - Rivaldo has not scored yet wink_o.gif

For those of you who do not know what I'm talking about, shortly after Rivaldo was signed, our chairman came out and said that Ezi Gonzales was worth 3 Rivaldos. So far, its true biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Results from yesterday:

Panathinaikos 2-2 Arsenal

Rosenborg 1-2 PSV crazy_o.gif

Milan 1-0 Barcelona

Shakhtar 3-0 Celtic

Anderlecht 1-2 Bremen

Valencia 1-5 Internazionale

Chelsea 2-0 CSKA Moskva

PSG 2-0 Porto

Rosenborg played terrible and they might drop out soon  sad_o.gif