Sign in to follow this  
MiG2003

Operation Farmland Mod

Looks even better biggrin_o.gif, Im really looking forward to this its been a long time since there were any animated Zombies, not to mention the faces smile_o.gif

Will the doggies work in Multiplayer? pistols.gif

also, can anyone tell me if these zombies and such will work in armed assault? or is farmland maybe going to make a zombie mod for AA? or maybe scott_Tunstall will....... if he is still around..

whistle.gif

I dont know if the addons will be directly portable, (hopefully) but the scripts + Animatons should still work so I doubt there would be much problem in this.

Yep, no reason why they shouldn't. They use zombie scripts. wink_o.gif

also, can anyone tell me if these zombies and such will work in armed assault? or is farmland maybe going to make a zombie mod for AA? or maybe scott_Tunstall will....... if he is still around..

whistle.gif

Scott's probabley going to come back for ArmA, but that's no reason why we won't be making any tounge2.gif

New video showing off FML Horror Pack III zombies, made by me...

videohn4.jpg

Great work....great video! biggrin_o.gif

And the Zombis looks "nice".

Keep up your good work!

Where can i download the video?

Nice, whats the ETA on this Horror Pack? Or are they compatible with horrorpack v2? Thx. smile_o.gif

i could do with these for my campaign, i need some new gd quality zombies.. looking great btw

Very nice video, keep it up that way, i hope we can slaughter those zombies soon.

nice zombie video! thumbs-up.gif makes me wanna reinstall ofp again for some zombie madness! tounge2.gifbiggrin_o.gif

When will these cool sounding updated zombies be released?

Can't wait for some lan fun making my friends surrounded in a town by zombies and zombie dogs! pistols.gifbiggrin_o.gif

That video was AWESOME. I can't wait to play with these new zombies. They look suberB and walk just like in the movies.

two thumbs up

are those zombies really using that animations?Or its only about "swithcmove" triggers?

the really use them... you know... like when pressing W or S or E or whatever wink_o.gif

Hi Zombie1,

if you did not do this already, I have a suggestion:

place a few lines at the beginning of the zombieinit-script, to give them random zombie-faces.

I tried it and it works wih a dedicated server without a problem...

here are some screens of my experiment:

Well, they are not the best face-textures ever, but I think they look better than just the wound-texture-faces.

found_myself.jpg

say_cheese.jpg

join_us.jpg

Great suggestion... although... the zombies already have random face textures tounge2.gif

btw what happened to Fml_vorhees addon? I want to download it but i can't find a working link for it. huh.gif

was really fun when my friends playing my police mission and then hearing the chainsaw start and some civilian scream in the dark woods tounge2.gif and then my friends scream when he heard the chainsaw right next to him and jason rushing into him biggrin_o.gif

Here wink_o.gif

The zombies use over 30 zombie faces Dr Pepper. smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Where can i download the video?

Force Dave to send it to you. tounge2.gif

notworthy.gif i cant wait to kill some Zombie Folk..

Zombie Moan - [Arrghhhhhhhhhhhhhh] xmas_o.gif

Ive got a great movie/campaign idea with those animations.. ill bring a bit of comedy into it tounge2.gifnotworthy.gif keep on keeping on biggrin_o.gif

But what is the ETA when we can download it. I really like these zombies.

yay.gif

ETA = "When there done" xmas_o.gif

i keep getting the erge to make zombie movies and missions with these nice zombies lol..

[i must be sad, i keep looking at this thred every 3 hours or something crazy_o.gif ] whistle.gif

In the mean time, im going to try and fix my texture problems on a plane notworthy.gif ..

Its the guys Birthday today so i guess they wont be news today smile_o.gif

So becarfull you never know whats around the corner, maybe a zombie wow_o.gifxmas_o.gif