Sign in to follow this  
MiG2003

Operation Farmland Mod

Very nice job on the model and textures, would be creepy as hell watching this elephant walking around 'dead'.

Wow I love the weapons and the elephant. Maybe you should put some sort of detachable stock on that elephant killer pistol, Or maybe a primary weapon version with a stock, and maybe a scope. I can see many broken wrists in the future rofl.gif

very nice thumbs-up.gif maybe mig will make a undead version and make it walk ? biggrin_o.gifinlove.gif

ehm as i can see this elephant is already kind of undead tounge2.gif

a life version whould be cool indeed to use on tonal or mungari

Hi all...

I added the latest screenshots on the scary undead elephant... Here you go:

fml_elephantBETA8.jpg

fml_elephantBETA9.jpg

Sorry about the size... but hey... Want to please the americans...

<span style='font-size:24pt;line-height:100%'>BIG IS BETTER!</span>

You better take cover quick, I can already here the mods coming this way. The pics must be under 100kB.

On topic: Could you please consider making a regular live elephant as well? smile_o.gif

You better take cover quick, I can already here the mods coming this way. The pics must be under 100kB.

On topic: Could you please consider making a regular live elephant as well?  smile_o.gif

that wouldn't be a problem I guess

Hey... its fine if you dont answer this cause you do such a great job... but any chance you could finish the weapons And or elephant zombie by friday? i have made a 12 level coop campaign for my freinds on flashpoint, and it has zombiesand aliens and stuff....... It would be prety sweet to add a little "surprise"

heheh

notworthy.gif

o_o zombie elephants are escaping from the zoo! now we need is undead monkeys. smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]BergHoff: o_o zombie elephants are escaping from the zoo! now we need is undead monkeys.  

Lol Monkeys... Don't give us more job now... please! hehehe

Quote[/b] ]mrbean1112: Hey... its fine if you dont answer this cause you do such a great job... but any chance you could finish the weapons And or elephant zombie by friday? i have made a 12 level coop campaign for my freinds on flashpoint, and it has zombiesand aliens and stuff....... It would be prety sweet to add a little "surprise"

heheh

Well that's something I don't have the answer too. Maybe the General can tell you more about the release date... (But I'm afraid thats impossible by friday)

Hey... its fine if you dont answer this cause you do such a great job... but any chance you could finish the weapons And or elephant zombie by friday? i have made a 12 level coop campaign for my freinds on flashpoint, and it has zombiesand aliens and stuff....... It would be prety sweet to add a little "surprise"

heheh

notworthy.gif

that is indead, as gYMO said, impossible. we got animation and confiq left and that takes time

FINALLY

the weapons are finished. here's the alpha verision.

concider it a late x-mas present

xmas_o.gif

for information on how to use the knives and the shotguns:

READ the readme

the weapon pack

Quote[/b] ]--==|Farmland Weaponary Pack|==--

1.Disclaimer and Headnotes

2.Contents

3.Credits

4.Coming Soon

5.Footnotes

######DISCLAIMER#######

This is not an offical Addon, we (Farmland team) are not responsible for any damage caused to you, your PC, your social life, your DNA, your car, your significant other, your pet, your children/siblings or your sanity caused by this addon. Neither are BIS or Codemaster. Life sucks, doesn't it?

###END OF DISCLAIMER###

Hello and welcome to the Farmland Weaponary Pack [insert Version here], first, on behalf of the Farmland team, I would like to thank you for downloading this file, and we apologiese for the delay since the planned release date.

This pack contains weaponary designed to be used with the Farmland campaign, the contents are as follows:

2.1. Glock-17

The Glock 17 pistol first appeared at the Austrian Army trials, won it and was adopted by Austrain Army and Police in the early 1980s under the designation of P-80. Since then, the Glock 17 and its descentants become very popular military and law enforcement firearms, being exported in more than 50 countries.

Weapon:"FML_Glock"

Ammo:"FML_Glockmag"

2.2. Mauser C96

The development of the C-96 began in 1893 or 1894. Most work had been done by the Federle brothers, who worked for the Mauser company. Final design appeared early in 1895 and had been patented by Paul Mauser. Production began in 1896. The C-96 had been offered for the German Military but failed. However, C-96 has a long and sucessfull story on the civilian market - being offered as a pistol-carbine, it outperformed in effective range most of contemorary pistols and revolvers, being especially popular with travelers and hunters in the areas where big animals are rare or absent at all. C-96 first saw military action during the Boer war in South Africa.

Weapon:"FML_Mauser"

Ammo:"FML_Mausermag"

2.3. Sawn-off Shotgun

Custom built by Farmland Weapons Co., based on the Valtro PM-5, this weapons is rarely seen off the island.

Weapon:"FML_Sawedoffshotgun"

Ammo:"FML_Sawedoffshotgunshell"

2.4. Sten Gun

The Mk.V Sten was an attempt to made Mk.II a more "good lookin'" gun. Being internally the same as Mk.II, the Mk.V featured wooden buttstock and rear handle, new front sight that allowed bayounet mount. Early mk.V's also featured wooden front grip, but it was prone to breackage and was removed soon. Mk.V's appeared in 1944 and remained in service until the eraly 1960s' being replaced by then-new Sterling SMGs.

Weapon:"FML_Sten"

Magazine:"FML_Stenmag"

2.5. Beretta 471

A rechambered Berreta 470, which was released in 1996 to commemorate the firms 470th birthday. The 471 is a double barreled shotgun.

Weapon:"Beretta471"

Ammo:"Beretta471shell"

2.6. Remington 870

Remington 870 "Wingmaster" was introduced by Remington in 1950, and since then become one of the most popular USA-made pump action all-purpose shotguns. Beginning it's life as a versatile hunting shotgun, available in many different configurations and gauges, in early 1970s Remington 870 was adopted by US Military - in 1966 US Marine Corps purchased some thousands of the Remington 870 Mk.1 shoguns (along with Mossberg 590 and Winchester 1200). Military shotguns have extended magazines for 7 or 8 rounds, bayonet mounts, heat shields around the barrels and non-glare, protective and rust-resistant finishes.

Weapon:"FML_R870"

Ammo:"FML_Shotgunshell","FML_Shotgunball"

2.7. Elephant Killer (aka. Big Gun)

Custom Built by Farmland Weapons, popular with people who think the Desert Eagle .50 isn't that big, carries a 3 rounds of 40mm solid slug

Weapon:"FML_Revolver"

Ammo:"FML_Revolvermag"

2.8. Survival Knife

A Simple Knife. See the knifedemo mission for more info on how to use it.

Weapon:"FML_SRVKnife"

Ammo:"FML_SRVKnifemag"

All our shotguns use special Scripts, for more information on this, refer to the shotgundemo mission.

3. Credits:

Zombie1 - Models, Textures and sounds

Maccallo - Models and textures

Mig - Models, textures, sounds and coding

gYMo - Models, textures and sounds

D@VÅ - Guess who's writing this =p

UKF mod - The Bayonet script

LSC - Origanal shotgun script

OFP.info - For hosting our mod

BIS - For making OFP smile_o.gif

4. Coming soon

Coming Soon to a farmland near you!

...It's a secret;)

5. Footnotes

Footnotes smell

© D@VÅcorp, a subsidary of FML mod

Nice job guys. A nice selection, and the Knife is useful. mirror here.

One small bug i noticed though, is that the Berreta 471 (i think it was) has no name when when you want to pick it up, or in the Ammo/Weapon GUI.

Nice job guys. A nice selection, and the Knife is useful. mirror here.

One small bug i noticed though, is that the Berreta 471 (i think it was) has no name when when you want to pick it up, or in the Ammo/Weapon GUI.

its alpha version, we're gonna fix all the little bugs wink_o.gif

Can't wait to see an updated version of the weapon pack. That hand-cannon looks as if it would tear the wrist right off of whomever is shooting it hah, hope to see more from Farmland soon smile_o.gif

An ivory hunter is seen aiming a rifle at an elephant, a few seconds later hes running out of the undergrowth running away from an undead elephant

It's quiet out here, any news ?

BTW Where I can find a missing addon "scottt_tough_zombies" ??

That's just the Unified Zombie Mod addon. It's bugged and displays this missing addon error often when returning to the main menu.

Quote[/b] ]

2.7. Elephant Killer (aka. Big Gun)

Custom Built by Farmland Weapons, popular with people who think the Desert Eagle .50 isn't that big, carries a 3 rounds of 40mm solid slug

Weapon:"FML_Revolver"

Ammo:"FML_Revolvermag"

40mm solid slug?

Wouldn't it be better with a 40mm armorpiercing round? Even more powerful...

Or?  huh.gif

BTW; it doesnt matter really and is the funniest thing i ever have seen... tounge2.gif