Sign in to follow this  
MiG2003

Operation Farmland Mod

wow i have an idea (not about motorcycles in ofp this time) you should make the freaken cool monsters form the old DOOM games. and make them look hella cool. pistols.gif

man has anybody tested the Ebuds Zombies for tonal ,, damn they are great i love them faces and movements , jejejejeje yay.gifyay.gif ARMA is that game released yet in north america huh.gifwhistle.gifwhistle.gif

Hey guys, i'd like to ask a pretty big favor...

would someone please explain step by step how i can get the zombies to attack everyone (except each other) including civilians and resistance?

Im a bit of a noob so i'd like to know what exactly it is i have to do, as i said, in step by step form. biggrin_o.gif

thanks guys. and keep the great work up! i love this mod!

edit: i have checked through a few pages, but looking at all of them is a bit of a bitch and yeah, if its not too much to ask, can someone help me out... :O

thanks again.

Col. Psycho

man has anybody tested the Ebuds Zombies for tonal ,, damn they are great i love them faces and movements , jejejejeje yay.gif  yay.gif  ARMA is that game released yet in north america huh.gifwhistle.gif  whistle.gif

Can you please tell me where Ebuds zombies are?

I would tell you, but EBud made me swear to secrecy! There are no zombies in it!

Although, I'm sure if there were, you'd be able to find them in the TSF redux pack, and they be under east and resistance as "Tonal - zombies" and "Tonal - Ghouls" whistle.gif

I would tell you, but EBud made me swear to secrecy! There are no zombies in it!

Although, I'm sure if there were, you'd be able to find them in the TSF redux pack, and they be under east and resistance as "Tonal - zombies" and "Tonal - Ghouls"  whistle.gif

: - )

Yeah, you'll need both, Tonal Redux and the updated TSF pack which includes the undead pack which is really just an africanized version of the farmland zombies smile_o.gif

Maybe this question has already been answered but I'm looking for a way to make only one zombie (not all of them) attack the player. Is this possible in FML HP3? And if it is then how can I make it happen?

I just reinstalled ofp and I was hoping someone could help me in making these zombies work. Ive already put the pbo file in my folder but I dont know how to work the scripts/game logics to make the zombies work. Can anyone help me? huh.gif

Sorry still new to the OFP PC version of map maker but how do you name game logics? I put in a game logic of medium difficulty of the unified zombie mod but they still dont move I mean my troops still shoot them and civillians run like hell but nothing else. I dont know if the Global is suppose to be edited in the read me is it? Still answer my question of how to name things.

This is an awesome mod, but the documentation is thoroughly lacking.

I just can't get the difficulty logics to work. I place an object, set it to Game Logic and then choose one of the difficulty options, but it doesn't work, even if I name the logic SERVER, as Scott's mod indicates in its own readme (the one that comes with this mod doesn't say anything about that).

I want zombies to attack everybody, and in the 25 pages I read in this topic, I gathered I could use gblalltargets = thislist to have the zombies target whoever activates the trigger where that string is. It seemed to work, but after killing some soldiers and destroying a truck, the zombies just went inactive again. I set the trigger to West, Present and Repeatedly, but apparently it doesn't trigger more than once because it doesn't deactivate in the first place. So, how can I manually deactivate it so that it can fire again?

The "Target Player" and "Target Player & Group" logics work, but that's not what I want. I'm tired of reading countless pages and surfing obscure links to find a way to do this. Can anybody help me?

My god where is everybody that was using this zombie mod? Its been a long time since hp3. This zombie mod was so great. Any of farmland mod maker still here? lol

For the other guys asking about the game logic i don't remember much about the addon but with hp3 i know for sur you don't have to write server anymore. I think you put one game logic ( the difficulty you want ) and then another one to choose what zombies should attack ( you only and or you and all the team) Don't need to write much this time in the init etc

Btw i believe that this time some newer mod like the new ffur or slx modwon't work properly with the zombie.

Sorry for bad english wink_o.gif

I had some old "zombie" readme files laying around...here are some things to try...

----

MrBean1112's modified zombies

----

Create a medium game logic

Create a man who is the player and one who’s name is A

In the medium game logic init type in gblalltargets = [player] + [a]

Other ways to make them attack and stuff

For them to target a whole side

Make a trigger that covers the whole map, in the init field, type gblalltargets = thislist

Make the medium game logic

----

This is for Mrbean's modified zombies, and I haven't tried it in a while, but as far as I can remember it worked.

Also, I put some zombies from Horror Pack 3 in both my GRAA and FFUR 2007 games and they worked fine

Hope this helps

Without reading through all of this pages can anyone tell me what is this mod about, dont quit get it.....its les than 1 mb big on the first post......

new problem FFSX 2007 causes the zombies to have the sprinting ability again. How can I edit that?

Without reading through all of this pages can anyone tell me what is this mod about, dont quit get it.....its les than 1 mb big on the first post......

Well, Farmland is(/was?) a mod about "horror". They always tried to create their own horror campaign for OFP, but only finished some addons for this goal which were released one by one: An island, some special buildings, civilians, horror movie objects and later they hosted Scott Tunstall's Unified Zombie Mod.

Many of these addon's where used for horror missions by other users, without farmland ever being finished.

Zombie1, a mod member, did a number of campaigns and missions but none of them became the "official" Farmland campaign.

Later he released the horror pack 3 zombies, which I doubt came with all the scripting possibilities of the old Unified Zombie Mod but looked more like zombies and could be set to run when on chase.

Other mod members not mentioned above are MiG, and Dave.

The mod almost vanished more than once. At last I saw it's homepage hosted on ofp.info

What does the "Romero Universe" gamelogic do ?

What is the purpose and use of this logic

Game logics tend to grant object or units different behavoiurs in game from normal OFP operation. Otherwise you ave zobies acating like normal east units and getting shot down at 300 meters witha an AK. more than likely grante any unit set to checck that to follow thescripts or animations imposed on said zombie units.

Could someone link alternative links for ALL OF THE ADDONS AND MISSIONS of FML. -Thanks

hey man, get the google or ofd.info, i`m sure you`ll find what you looking for

It was bit confusing.. Someone.. pls? I have not download nothing yet.

Ok, i found some of the packs, how ever i would want to start the Farmland mod AND the FDF mod same time. So i can use both addons from FDF and from Farmland. Possible?