Sign in to follow this  
-=BT=- Matty R

OFrP New Releases!!!

Ciao, this pack is really great, i just would like to know if there is a AA unit in the infantry to use against enemies Choppers and if in future release is possible to add the night vision googles to more units.

great work ciao

edi

I have only really played with the Milan for obvious reasons, sorry.

Good work, thanks.

i just would like to know if there is a AA unit in the infantry to use against enemies Choppers

edi

The Mistral is AA, heavier than Stinger & needs 2 persons for transport.

I have only really played with the Milan for obvious reasons

which are ?

Hooo..

You can play with the gazelle too, and the puma,your religion allows it smile_o.gif

crazy_o.gif

Maybe it's just me, but I found a bug.

If you are far away from a fight where a Soldier has a FAMAS you hear the Soldier shooting like he is near you rock.gif

How can that be? I scratches on my nerves when I'm flying around somewhere and Always hear those shooting sounds...

but maybe my Flashpoint is crazy because when I exited the game my PC restarted!?

What the hell is going on here ghostface.gifghostface.gif

Are there gonna be any Armour addons?

If this question is already asked. Sorry!

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

"OFF the WALL Team"

unclesam.gifunclesam.gifunclesam.gifunclesam.gif

Damn I found out that in the config.cpp from the WEapons by the line where the FAMAS is configed someone of the OFrP Team wrote where the Sound configed db+200 ?!?

Damn holy shit are you going to kill us?

That were the strange sounds I have heard 6km away from a fight. tounge_o.gif

Hooo..

You can play with the gazelle too, and the puma,your religion allows it smile_o.gif

crazy_o.gif

Thanks Kid.

Are there gonna be any Armour addons?

If this question is already asked. Sorry!

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

"OFF the WALL Team"

unclesam.gif  unclesam.gif  unclesam.gif  unclesam.gif

Yes i asked previously this question, i thought i had a problem as i saw screenshot of a Leclerc and was not able to find it in the vehicle addon .

They are always working on it , i don't know if there will be another tanks in the future armor pack.

The same with the impressive ghillie suit sniper that i saw in some advertisement screenshots, it is finally not in the infantry pack, but i read that it should be released in a "special forces" pack later .

Has anyone worked out if the cool jaguar/resco pickup script can be scripted to other addons?

Has anyone worked out if the cool jaguar/resco pickup script can be scripted to other addons?

whats that? lol

I realy like the Puma and just wish i could retexture it to a British one but alass i'm absolutley hopeless.. sad_o.gif .Maybe someone out there with a heart will be thinking the same as me... smile_o.gif ..apart from they wont be shit at textures...

assault2.jpg

i think i had that one at some stage but the quality just isn't the same as the french one...And i do like qaulity addons...but thanks for that tankieboy much appreciated smile_o.gif

Brits use Milan.

So sorry

Problem?

No problem

misunderstound, always biggrin_o.gif

For those wondering if there is going to be a release of an OFrP armor pack:

The pack is in the works right now. It will be a pack independant from the vehicles pack. The release date is unknown.

gr8 tounge_o.gif addons but when i play the them it says no something wink_o.gif but it works when i save the misson the play it in single player missins what is up with that crazy_o.gif

First things first... I think this is probably the best mod for OFP yet and I wish every addon was of this quality!... but....

Is anyone else having the problems with this mod that I am?

Everything is ok except when I try and place in the editor and then play the Scout/Commando soldiers. I get an error message similar to "CANNOT LOAD MODEL.SPECIAL". Pressing continue will get rid of the message and the scouts/commandos appear but without any weapons loadouts.

Can anyone tell me what the hell is going on and how to fix it?

Thanks