Sign in to follow this  
-=BT=- Matty R

OFrP New Releases!!!

if you are getting the .model dpecial, make sure you have removed the old foreign legion addon, the old ofrp armes and possibly any other famas addons.

Mr reality says :

Quote[/b] ]I've searched the Readme files but i cant find any ammunition for the M203 grenade launcher except the BIS grenade..Seeing as this is an infantry support weapon shouldn't the user have more rounds so as to give greater covering fire.Its a pain in the ass when you only have 3 grenades..I would appreciate it if you could consider making the Grenadelauncher mag to fit 1 carrying space instead of 2 or even better a bag of 12 that takes up 3 spaces...Just like BAS or Earl and Sucheys marines...

We totaly agree with you concerning the under-rounded grenadier but we choose the complete compatibility with BIS M203 ammo to a more accurate M203 definition

Quote[/b] ]That would be nice but I am looking forward more to getting an armour hunting party on the area using PUKF Troops and the fantastic OPFP Milan.

Oh yes,that is one sweet weapon..I had fun using that.. smile_o.gif

milan1.jpg

OFrP Troops using the Milan on Avignon Island.

Could some kind person advise me on how to get the AI lead group to disengage the enemy after they've destroyed it with the AI controlled Milan.I know how to engage with triggers but not how to disengage.. crazy_o.gif

This is the one I'm waiting for. biggrin_o.gif Can't wait to get my hands on this baby !!

Any expected release date or do we have to wait till "it's done" ?

Nice sight picture.

[imghttp://g_perron.club.fr/xl/XL7.jpg[/img]

Does the HMG have a carry script?

Over 100kb - which is why it was linked in the first place. wink_o.gif

nice stuff, although the HMG looks a little substandard to the other amazing stuf you've done - not trying to criticise, just making an observation

I think its still the nicest M2 i've seen in the game, well, definatley the nicest stationary one.

Finally a MO 120 smile_o.gif

And the 20mm turret on the VAB looks ace too.

Is there a AMX-40 MBT in the wroks also?

The AMX40 has never been fielded in any army there wouldn't be much use for one ingame.

Is there a AMX-40 MBT in the wroks also?

The AMX40 has never been fielded in any army there wouldn't be much use for one ingame.

The "Black Eagle" is not officially in the field, but it has not prevented any OFP player to find an use to it when DKM made one smile_o.gif

What about AMX-30 atleast or a AMX-10RC

An addonmaker called BizaroÄde has made a set on AMX 30's including AMX30, 30B2 and B2 Brennus if I recall correctly. these vehicles unfortunately lack interiors.

No AMX10RC in sight. On a totally different league, you have a 10P which has been released by Bibip (I think it was him).

You should find these two addons at OFP.info.

And btw, sanctuary, the black eagle was made by DKM because it had a gameplay value, a good oponnent for their challenger and a good vehicle for missions taking place in a near future. The AMX40 doesn't hold any of these two interests. I don't say it couldn't be part of an AMX30 pack but I think there are more important things to do before putting ingame the tank that has never seen any kind of operations and never will. There's no real use for it and it's not, in my opinion, worth the effort.

What about AMX-30 atleast or a AMX-10RC

An addonmaker called BizaroÄde has made a set on AMX 30's including AMX30, 30B2 and B2 Brennus if I recall correctly. these vehicles unfortunately lack interiors.

No AMX10RC in sight. On a totally different league, you have a 10P which has been released by Bibip (I think it was him).

You should find these two addons at OFP.info.

And btw, sanctuary, the black eagle was made by DKM because it had a gameplay value, a good oponnent for their challenger and a good vehicle for missions taking place in a near future. The AMX40 doesn't hold any of these two interests. I don't say it couldn't be part of an AMX30 pack but I think there are more important things to do before putting ingame the tank that has never seen any kind of operations and never will. There's no real use for it and it's not, in my opinion, worth the effort.

Yes I know but I didnt really like them that much (No offence bro I loved your 2 choppers wink_o.gif ) I was hoping that OFrP could make one.

2 choppers ? hmm, I've never modded anything other than for my own use tounge_o.gif you may be thinking about someone else's choppers.

Tonton54 is the author wink_o.gif