Sign in to follow this  
-=BT=- Matty R

OFrP New Releases!!!

Quality addons.

All you need now is some Rafale and you'll make me your bitch.

This latest Leclerc is likely to become the best Tank addon so far for OFP smile_o.gif

Don't overreact biggrin_o.gif

Truly, the M1A2 SEP from King Homer, T_D and Inquisitor, their M60, Sigma-6's overall work, RHS' T-55s & T-64s, DKM's challenger II, VME's Armor, VIT's, Seademon,... are also truly awesome and give OFP a real cool touch.

The Leclerc is just another piece for our prefered cake xmas_o.gif

You are right SPQR, however consider this as a simple congratulations for the work that has already been performed. Thus, you are also aware that OFrP addicted players are really waiting for this latest addition smile_o.gif

I haven't posted in this topic before, but I just want to say this stuff looks fantastic and that I'm looking forward to it.

Awesome work, guys! Keep it up! icon14.gif

I haven't posted in this topic before, but I just want to say this stuff looks fantastic and that I'm looking forward to it.

Awesome work, guys! Keep it up! icon14.gif

absolutly right biggrin_o.gif

chevladimir Watch your filesizes please, if the image is over 100kb (103000 bytes) do not use tags (hotlink).

Thanks fellas, of your good job... I think I have all your releases so far (infantry, vehicles, weapons and the choppers and fighters) and I play with them time to time...

Thanks, looking good.

Quote[/b] ]chevladimir Watch your filesizes please, if the image is over 100kb (103000 bytes) do not use tags (hotlink).

ok, no problems, i'll be more prudent later ;)