Sign in to follow this  
-=BT=- Matty R

OFrP New Releases!!!

No AMX10RC in sight. On a totally different league, you have a 10P which has been released by Bibip (I think it was him).

Tonton54 is the author wink_o.gif

thanks for the correction, my bad, I wasn't sure tounge_o.gif

What about AMX-30 atleast or a AMX-10RC

An addonmaker called BizaroÄde has made a set on AMX 30's including AMX30, 30B2 and B2 Brennus if I recall correctly. these vehicles unfortunately lack interiors.

No AMX10RC in sight. On a totally different league, you have a 10P which has been released by Bibip (I think it was him).

You should find these two addons at OFP.info.

And btw, sanctuary, the black eagle was made by DKM because it had a gameplay value, a good oponnent for their challenger and a good vehicle for missions taking place in a near future. The AMX40 doesn't hold any of these two interests. I don't say it couldn't be part of an AMX30 pack but I think there are more important things to do before putting ingame the tank that has never seen any kind of operations and never will. There's no real use for it and it's not, in my opinion, worth the effort.

I very much hope that OFrP will take Bizaroids work and improve upon it. One of his friends said that he is extremely busy these days and may or may not finish them. My mod tried many times to get in contact with him through various ways, but we never got a response on his Merkava Mk4 which my mod desperately needed. So we just decided to use it and fix all the bugs on it as well as fix the textures. The result...a full functional, highly realistic Merkava Mk4.

I also made sure to give him good credits in our armor readme file and to give him a big thank you.

I highly recommend that OFrP try to get in contact with him and if you guys have no luck either, then go ahead and finish up his excellent looking AMX-30 tanks. Personally I don't care if they have a M60 tank interior as long as they have some type of interior. Those models are just too beautiful to waste. Likewise his Tiger gunship is fantastic and I hope will be fixed up and incorporated into the OFrP mod.

My own mod was planning on updating his AMX-30 desert variant for use later on when we make some Saudi Arabian units.

At any rate, hopefully bizaroid will come back into the community. He seems to have alot of talent. I just wish he joined a mod to help perfect his addons.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

I always thought Bizarroide was a member of the OFrP team.

He has made nice vehicles, i really liked his tiger helicopter, i hope he will return some day to OFP as his work was really promising.

No , he isn't , he disappeared for a very long time

and you release his beta wihout his permission

He had his permission ;)

He gave me his permission smile_o.gif

He gave you his permission? I wait the BizaroÄde point of view.

and you forget to say "last 1 year".

And you ask OFrP addons.....

C'est facile de faire parler les absents. Tu as diffisé les addons alors que BizaroÄde était injoignable. Vouloir les mettre sur gamezone est louable, mais les maniÄres utilisées sont détestables....surtout quand on sait qui était "The Wolf" et que par la mÄ™me occasion il s'est bien foutu de notre gueule.

Look the OFrP forum, news screens of addons (AMX10RC, AMX10P, AMX30B2, mortier de 80mm, Transall (AC160), Crotale....

Go to sleep a little bit ... smile_o.gif

Oups : one more thing , you've totally forgotten that I've published his addons and I haven't modified anything , oups , you've forgotten another thing , you' re a little bit out of the "principal subject" of this thread , oups , just one other thing , stop playing the "flamer" for old stories > 1 year ghostface.gif ... biggrin_o.gif

Both of you drop it right now please.

Nice job on those units smile_o.gif

Will the Crotale come in this variant:

crotale_2.jpg

I believe you but not everybody knows what does "galix smoke" mean??...and what is the source of this smoke ? the artillery units ? mortars ? Leclerc ?

I believe you but not everybody knows what does "galix smoke" mean??...and what is the source of this smoke ? the artillery units ? mortars ? Leclerc ?

The Galix is a smoke launcher system.

The source is the Galix smoke launchers installed on the Leclerc biggrin_o.gif

In the upcoming packs, do those Galix launchers exclusive to the Leclerc or will it be found on the AMX serie too ?

What are those camera / command things? Looks a bit like CoC with the map icons. Does that have command interface?

wow all these picss of new ofrp things they look excellent as always cant wait keep up the good work ofrp team blues.gif