Sign in to follow this  
quicksand

Invasion44 MOD

hm, jojimbo once said deadline would be 17th september for phase 1, but i can't believe in that, cause we haven't heard that much from them anymore!

but let's hope the best!

The silence before the storm perhaps wink_o.gif

I've said the 60th memorial of Market Garden would be the release date they were aiming for all along, but still ''some'' people refuse to acknowledge it tounge_o.gif

I've said the 60th memorial of Market Garden would be the release date they were aiming for all along, but still ''some'' people refuse to acknowledge it tounge_o.gif

What the anavirsory date of Market Garden???

True. Rekon the date for Phase one would be close or sometime in the next few months (September, October, November) wink_o.gif

Guys, it is getting realllllly close to being handed over to my Missions Team. Be patient a while longer and i promise to deliver a campaign thats gonna make you duck and cry for your momma wink_o.gif

Guys, it is getting realllllly close to being handed over to my Missions Team. Be patient a while longer and i promise to deliver a campaign thats gonna make you duck and cry for your momma  wink_o.gif

i allready do tounge_o.gif

good to hear that Capitano Winters smile_o.gif

Guys, it is getting realllllly close to being handed over to my Missions Team. Be patient a while longer and i promise to deliver a campaign thats gonna make you duck and cry for your momma  wink_o.gif

Looking forward to playing with it smile_o.gif especially as its going to be about the arnhem landings (well part of it).

Guys, it is getting realllllly close to being handed over to my Missions Team. Be patient a while longer and i promise to deliver a campaign thats gonna make you duck and cry for your momma wink_o.gif

Man I can't wait, really looking forward to it.

Just stay patient guys, i am as anxious to begin work on the campaign as you are to play it. I will assure you that any delays are because we are trying to bring you the best possible mod we can make and that it is going to get finished.

Phase 1 is going to be the longest to finish because it is the "core" of the mod. All subsequent phases will be done much quicker as they are basically going to be addon packs with new campaigns and missions.

@Lee H:

We are composing our own music which will be 1940's-ish and want to stay away from any copyrighted material, although independant mission makers will find that to be very usefull, thanks.

uhm, look at ofp.info, they posted this:

Architeuthis from the Invasion44 has posted three new pictures at the forum. They show that there will be a railway network on the Invasion 1944 island. Unbelievable beauty...

hm, but i can't see Architeuthis in the I44 memberlist!is he a show-off???

No I'm not, they were probably under the impression that I'm part of the team, which I'm not (to be clear).

Arch.

The first one looks absolutely life like ! Marvelous smile_o.gif Can't wait to get my hands on this biggrin_o.gif

It sure looks like the Netherlands. The terrain is like a lot of laces in the Netherlands (especially back in 1944). Awesome work. It looks real to me. I can't wait to see play this on my new rig (if I ever get the money together to buy it smile_o.gif )

I'd say this mod will be released for OFP2 and by this time we all will need a new computer... biggrin_o.gif

oh my good i cant wait its beutiful a friend of mines made grass addon a couple years ago but thats in a different league wow_o.gif

whistles That looks just like some of the heathland sites in England like Cannock Chase and the Sussex/Hampshire Commons. You can just imagine the crickets chirping while an adder suns itself on a wrecked half-track biggrin_o.gif

Great work!

Cheers,

Cornhelium

I dont get that with 4 phases.. whats in them?

Like COD? like there the first 4-5 missions is the US war against the germans. next is UK against german, next is Russian agains german..

is it like that in the 4 phases?

like:

Phase1: a campaign tehre u play as a US soldier agains the germans

Phase2: Uk campaign against germans

etc etc?

if not, plz explain it to me biggrin_o.gif

cant wait for this AWESOME!!! mod! biggrin_o.gif